MMA Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    She wants to fight Ronda at 145. Ronda has fought there before, so it isn't out of the realm of possibility. For healthy reasons Cris can't move down to 135. That health reason and her testing positive for steroids is why she hasn't already fought Ronda. Cris has been gunning for Rousey for a few years. Most recently she said she wants to retire Ronda like she retired Carano.

I wanna see the fight. Dana needs to work it out and make it happen at 140 or 145.
    Dana has already went on the record saying this fight won't happen lol Cyborg said she would even go down to 135. From what Dana said it sounds like he's trying to protect Ronda.

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    Hits to the lever are almost always the end of a fight. They are brutal and really hurt.

I think Sarah was trying to hard to make it a stand up fight. Not saying she should've taken Ronda down. But Sarah didn't utilize her wrestling strengths.
    The fight was too short to really say what Sarah's game plan really was. From the start Sarah was swinging and Ronda initiated the clinch. From there the fight stayed in the clinch, which I must say Ronda had the advantage. Not with takedowns, but just with control and body shots. Even tho I don't like Rogan's bias announcing he was right that Ronda did land a few good knees before the fatal one. I think the stoppage was a bit early, but I can see why Herb did.

Comment

• Does anyone think Cormier will be holding the 205 belt by the end of this year or early next year?

I know Patrick Cummings isn't a top 10, let alone a top 20 prospect. DCs fights at heavyweight speak for themselves and I could've seen DC wreck Rashad had they of fought.

Comment

• And Vitor is out. Machida get's the title shot.
        *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
        *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
        *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

• Originally posted by Senses Fail View Post
          Does anyone think Cormier will be holding the 205 belt by the end of this year or early next year?

I know Patrick Cummings isn't a top 10, let alone a top 20 prospect. DCs fights at heavyweight speak for themselves and I could've seen DC wreck Rashad had they of fought.
          I don't think he can get over Jon's reach and that's what it all boils down to.

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
          And Vitor is out. Machida get's the title shot.
          No TRT Vitor gets no title shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
            I don't think he can get over Jon's reach and that's what it all boils down to.

No TRT Vitor gets no title shot.

Yeah... oops.

Comment

• Got all excited for TUF with Lady Cyborg and Sonnen... did a smart seach anf couldn't find it. Checked Google and was sad to see it's only available with Fight Pass. PPV. I've spent too much money on PPV events to have to pay to watch TUF. Screw you Dana!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                Got all excited for TUF with Lady Cyborg and Sonnen... did a smart seach anf couldn't find it. Checked Google and was sad to see it's only available with Fight Pass. PPV. I've spent too much money on PPV events to have to pay to watch TUF. Screw you Dana!!!!!
                I picked up Fight Pass last night..

Totally worth it!!!!
                Now go get your shine box

Comment

• Originally posted by jc13 View Post
                  I picked up Fight Pass last night..

Totally worth it!!!!
                  How much??

Comment

• Not interesting in paying for Fight Pass, worth it or not.
                    sigpic
                    Adopted Broncos:
                    EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                      Not interesting in paying for Fight Pass, worth it or not.
                      That's kinda my thought.

Comment

• This card is going to be EPIC.

Hendricks and Lawler have bombs on their fists and the rest of the card looks great.

Comment

• What a fight and what a card!

Lawler and Hendricks should have an immediate rematch IMO. Both guys deserve titles.

Lombard was a beast and Woodley was impressive (too bad it ended the way it did).
                          sigpic

Comment

• Pretty good card shields was no match for lombards aggresive style shields has been disappointing thus far to me

Good fight between sanchez and jury im a fan of diegos but man sometimes I think his passion makes him into a sloppy fighter jury took advantage of that and well you saw the end result

Hated seeing condit go out like that but man woodley looks scary

Aaand the main event ill admit I was allll hendricks at the beginning but as the match went on I found myself rootin for lawler hendricks got a lot good hits in but lawler must have crocodile skin cause he looked unfazed it seemed like as the match wore on hendricks started to fade out and lawler got stronger

at the start of the 3rd lawler started to mix it up and hendricks looked surprised and the tables definitely turned hendricks was dazed on more then one occasion it seemed like for every 4 punches hendricks landed lawlers one punch was more effective considering hendricks face was bloodied I was hopin lawler woulda won but hendricks just sat on him at the end which was really disappointing

Overall good card

Comment

• Changed up the poll for this one.

Discuss.

Comment

• Anderson is the GOAT. He actually finished people unlike GSP....

Fedor is #2 IMO.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X