X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SMDH Jones tested positive for roids
    What an idiot

Comment

• How many times can someone get in trouble before just being banned...
      sigpic
      Adopted Broncos:
      EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
        How many times can someone get in trouble before just being banned...
        Well, if they do ban him, which Idt they'll do, he can talk to Andre Ward about a McGregor/Mayweather type of fight. Of course, it would probably hinge on how entertaining this weekend's fight ends up being. Andre Ward doesn't have a legit opponent right now. He could stay at LHW, but he already beat the boogeyman of the division. There's not much worth his time at Cruiserweight, and he'd be taking on a guy who naturally outweighs him by about 80lbs if he tried to win the Heavyweight crown. A Jones/Ward fight would ideally be at a Cruiserweight, where Jones would have to cut about 5lbs. All of this would hinge on him participating in an Olympic style PED testing program, of course. I know it sounds crazy, but it's really not that crazy when you think about it.

The reason Idt Jones will get banned though, is about the money involved. I think a suspension is what's going to happen.

But, Jones is a great fighter who I think could be successful if he were to say, just fight at Cruiserweight in boxing. The only reason I bring this up, is because Jones is so talented. He's one of the few who could make the transition, and make a lot of money in the process. It's a rare opportunity. I think the best outcome for the UFC and its fans though, would be for Jones to continue fighting in the UFC.

Comment

• Jones would get destroyed in a boxing match. It is by far the weakest part of his MMA game.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by The Experience View Post
            Jones would get destroyed in a boxing match. It is by far the weakest part of his MMA game.
            Ok, lol. Only seen a couple of his fights. Shows you what I know. So his strength is BJJ, then?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
              Ok, lol. Only seen a couple of his fights. Shows you what I know. So his strength is BJJ, then?
              I would say his best strength is his wrestling and unorthodox striking. But his straight boxing is really poor actually, its the reason he had a tough time with Gustafson.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by The Experience View Post
                I would say his best strength is his wrestling and unorthodox striking. But his straight boxing is really poor actually, its the reason he had a tough time with Gustafson.
                Have to watch it. I'm not familiar w/a lot of the fighters in MMA. I watched Jones/Cormier II, and the thing that jumped out was his balance and footwork were actually pretty good. A lot better than most of the guys I see. I mean, from a fundamental perspective. I will admit though, he is pretty slow.

Comment

• Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                  How many times can someone get in trouble before just being banned...
                  Dood just can't get out of his own way. What an idiot!
                  *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                  *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                  *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

• I agree with hunt that any money made by jones should be forfeited. Does the loss/win now turn into an automatic no decision?

Comment

• Ray Borg just pulled out of 215 two days out.

That card has just been devastated as of late.
                      Now go get your shine box

Comment

• Originally posted by jc13 View Post
                        Ray Borg just pulled out of 215 two days out.

That card has just been devastated as of late.
                        Pretty lame. Read borg got sick. Dude does some hippy yuppie detox thing and then gets sick...smh.

Comment

• "Aaaaaaand NEW....".. or is it "still"??? Either way... Jones royally buggered his career and legacy this time.

Comment

• Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                            "Aaaaaaand NEW....".. or is it "still"??? Either way... Jones royally buggered his career and legacy this time.
                            Annnnd still the new LHW champ

Comment

• Originally posted by captainbronco View Post
                              Annnnd still the new LHW champ
                              !!!!!!!

Comment

• Well at least I was at UFC 214.

Got to see Jonys last UFC performance.
                                Now go get your shine box

Comment

Working...
                                X