MMA Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jc13 View Post
    Urijah's leg after Aldo destroyed it!!!!

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f2/fab...photo-1199922/
    Wow I didn't watch that fight but that is horrifying. It looks like that thing needs amputated.
    sigpic
    photo by my GF...http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by MightyHorse View Post
      Wow I didn't watch that fight but that is horrifying. It looks like that thing needs amputated.
      it was a sorry fight i didnt order it but i saw it online it was a bore fest.
      but aldo stayed with his game plan and screwed him up.
      Now go get your shine box

Comment

it was a sorry fight i didnt order it but i saw it online it was a bore fest.
        but aldo stayed with his game plan and screwed him up.
        I didn't think it was a bad fight...

Aldo completely dominated Faber and was still trying to finish the fight. I personally
        think he could have in the 4th or 5th but he respected Faber too much, but unlike
        Silva vs. Maia he still made the effort to go forward and be aggressive. Not to
        mention Faber proved, once again, he might be the toughest dude in mma.
        Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

• Originally posted by BluenOrnge4Life View Post
          If Randy fights smart, he will just repeatedly take Toney down and that will be the end of it.
          I hope so and think Randy can I am just really worried about this fight....
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Chillez View Post
            I hope so and think Randy can I am just really worried about this fight....
            they should of gave him the axe murderer we all know wanderlei likes to have a stand up fight!!!

Comment

they should of gave him the axe murderer we all know wanderlei likes to have a stand up fight!!!
              Yeah that would been cool. Wand is one my favorites I just love watching him fight his stand is so exciting I've just never seen anything like it in MMA ever....

He puts on a show for his fans he doesn't want the crowd to be unhappy with the fight and wants us to get our moneys worth for the PPV. I just love that about him he's one of a kind and a true legend of the sport.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Chillez View Post
                Yeah that would been cool. Wand is one my favorites I just love watching him fight his stand is so exciting I've just never seen anything like it in MMA ever....

He puts on a show for his fans he doesn't want the crowd to be unhappy with the fight and wants us to get our moneys worth for the PPV. I just love that about him he's one of a kind and a true legend of the sport.
                my favorite fighter is anderson silva.

lol i think silva is sort of like wanderlei he likes to give his fans a show but i think sometimes he gets carried away and makes a goofball out of himself.

But Wanderlei is a legend i hope he gets his shot at the spider on day.

they have a rivalry going back to the chute boxe days.

even though i believe anderson silvas striking is the best in the world behind fedors i think wanderlei would give him problems.

Comment

• did anybody notice that strikeforces attempt to to compete with UFC 116?

Fedor vs Werdum

cmon now this is just a joke of a fight for fedor, werdum's bjj isn't any better then minotauro nogueiras which whom Fedor beat 2 times should be entertaining but not as entertaining as UFC 116.

Carwin Vs. Lesnar

im really dissapointed that fedors fixed his contract with with strikeforce i was really hoping he would leave lame ass strikeforce.
                  Last edited by jc13; 05-06-2010, 11:15 PM.

Comment

• I am just waiting for them to announce the Silve vs. GSP card. I will do backflips (impossible) when it is released.

I also cant wait for the 29th and Rampage v Evans card. I hope Rampage destroys Evans. I hate how cocky Rashad is. I also want to see Kimbo fight on this card. I like Kimbo and hope him the best.

To Fedor, i dont think he is man enough to step into the octogon. I have seen most of his fights and the man is a beast, but his fight against Brett Rogers IMO put some fear into him. I thought he almost got knocked out early. IMO Lesnar and even Mir could give him a run for his money if not Carwin.
                    Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

• Originally posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
                      I am just waiting for them to announce the Silve vs. GSP card. I will do backflips (impossible) when it is released.

I also cant wait for the 29th and Rampage v Evans card. I hope Rampage destroys Evans. I hate how cocky Rashad is. I also want to see Kimbo fight on this card. I like Kimbo and hope him the best.

To Fedor, i dont think he is man enough to step into the octogon. I have seen most of his fights and the man is a beast, but his fight against Brett Rogers IMO put some fear into him. I thought he almost got knocked out early. IMO Lesnar and even Mir could give him a run for his money if not Carwin.
                      GSP Vs. Silva wont happen... anytime soon atleast.

Silva is set to fight Chael Sonnen possibly this summer.

tomorrows winner of Koshcheck Daley fights GSP

Comment

GSP Vs. Silva wont happen... anytime soon atleast.

Silva is set to fight Chael Sonnen possibly this summer.

tomorrows winner of Koshcheck Daley fights GSP
                        I want to see a rematch of Josh vs GSP so badly.

If Daley wins it's basically a heartless Dan Hardy vs GSP and that won't be a contest.

Comment

• Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
                          I want to see a rematch of Josh vs GSP so badly.

If Daley wins it's basically a heartless Dan Hardy vs GSP and that won't be a contest.
                          Dana also added a twist to this fight..

tomorrows winner coaches TUF 12 against GSP.

yea i wont order another GSP paperview unless its against BJ Penn or Anderson Silva.

Comment

• At Filthy Tom Lawlor's weigh in.

Comment

• I effing love Josh Koshcheck

Paul Daley is a little british punk with no class more so than Josh based on that cheap shot at the end.

Comment

• YESSSSSSSS SHOOOOOGUUUUNN!!! Way to show em who should have won that first fight, and, more importantly, just won me 500 bucks
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X