• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by thatkidhunt View Post
    I cant wait for Rampage/Evans......

Its gonna be a blood bath (i hope)
    I hope Rampage smells blood...

if he wins he gets Shogun he can avenge his loss to shogun.
    Now go get your shine box

Comment

• Originally posted by jc13 View Post

I pitty da foo that roots against Rampage.

see what I did there
      sigpic
      photo by my GF...http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by MightyHorse View Post
        I pitty da foo that roots against Rampage.

see what I did there
        i know its a A-team refrence but im not rooting against rampage i want him to knockout rashad so bad..

Comment

• I know you were rootin for him I am too. I kinda dig that lunatic.
          sigpic
          photo by my GF...http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by jc13 View Post

It would be a great fight. Hes gotta get past Rashad first and Shogun is on top of his game it seems.

Should be very interesting.
            sigpic

Comment

• I can definitely see Rashad trying to take the fight to the ground because you don't want to mess with Rampage standing up especially if you are rubbery leg Rashad.

Comment

• Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
                I can definitely see Rashad trying to take the fight to the ground because you don't want to mess with Rampage standing up especially if you are rubbery leg Rashad.
                Rashad was exposed against machida just punch him hard and fast multiple times lols

It will probably be the best Rampage Vs. Shogun

Comment

• I didnt order this past card with Machida v Rua, and listening to you all it makes me kinda sad. Its sounds like it was a good card.

I just want to know what happen with the Daley/Kos fight? I keep hearing all this negative stuff, but what actually happened?

How decisive was the Rua victory? I know it was a knockout, but how decisive was it?

I WILL be ordering the Rampage v Evans fight for sure. Rampage is one of my favorite fighters. He is not scared of anyone and will fight everyone. I just want to see him fight Forrest again to redeem himself for quitting. I dont care if you say he didnt quit because he did. He underestimated that trash and lost to leg kicks.
                  Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

• Originally posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
                    I didnt order this past card with Machida v Rua, and listening to you all it makes me kinda sad. Its sounds like it was a good card.

I just want to know what happen with the Daley/Kos fight? I keep hearing all this negative stuff, but what actually happened?

How decisive was the Rua victory? I know it was a knockout, but how decisive was it?

I WILL be ordering the Rampage v Evans fight for sure. Rampage is one of my favorite fighters. He is not scared of anyone and will fight everyone. I just want to see him fight Forrest again to redeem himself for quitting. I dont care if you say he didnt quit because he did. He underestimated that trash and lost to leg kicks.
                    The fight was controversial because during the fight Daley tried to knee Josh while Josh was down and from the looks of the video Daley didn't even hit Josh. But of course Koscheck plays it out like he almost got KO'd by the knee so that was bad.

The whole fight was basically Koscheck dominating Daley on the ground with his wrestling while Daley just layed there because he couldn't do anything. In the last round of the final seconds when Josh was on top of Daley you could definitely see Josh saying something to him before the bell rang. Then of course after the fight Daley goes up to him and uppercuts him.

Let's just say Shogun caught Lyoto in the stand up then finished him brutally with GnP.

Comment

• Originally posted by thatkidhunt View Post
                      I cant wait for Rampage/Evans......

Its gonna be a blood bath (i hope)
                      Same here man. I hope Rampage KO Rashard that would be sweet!!! :salute!:
                      sigpic

Comment

• I know it is old news but I heard on Sports Nation that Kimbo's days in the UFC are done.
                        Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Southstander View Post
                          I know it is old news but I heard on Sports Nation that Kimbo's days in the UFC are done.
                          done for now.

Dana White left the door open for a return when hes ready.

I read it in some article.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southstander View Post
                            I know it is old news but I heard on Sports Nation that Kimbo's days in the UFC are done.
                            Good Kimbo was a can and a street fighter nothing more or less... I said it 2 years ago Kimbo was all hype couldn't fight with a true MMA fighter.. He's like a Tank Abott clone just a brawler.

I'm Happy Kimbo got cut from the UFC I wish him best of luck for whatever he choices to do he's a good guy but MMA was just to much for him.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Chillez View Post
                              Good Kimbo was a can and a street fighter nothing more or less... I said it 2 years ago Kimbo was all hype couldn't fight with a true MMA fighter.. He's like a Tank Abott clone just a brawler.

I'm Happy Kimbo got cut from the UFC I wish him best of luck for whatever he choices to do he's a good guy but MMA was just to much for him.
                              I really liked kimbo on tuf 10 he has the heart of a fighter and hes got iron balls he went out there and he gave what he had i think he can transition into a decent fighter shi i rather bet on slice being a better fighter than on jose conseco or herchel walker

Comment

• wow shane carwin is a very intelligent individual I never knew that he was a full time engineer outside of mma haha hes a model citizen and a savage who will rip your head off and eat it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLPgj...eature=related

Comment

Working...
                                X