MMA Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by thatkidhunt View Post
    He's definitley fallen off a bit, but at one point was a force to be reckoned with.
    Yeah, and it should still be fun to watch him fight guys like Barry, Kongo, Schaub,
    ect...

Hunt still might be dangerous enough to be a low level gatekeeper, but that's assuming
    he is fighting at 265. I dont know anything about the guy he might be fighting
    (McCorkle I think?) is like 320 lbs and we all know about Hunt's "shape". So it
    might be shaping up to be a Super Heavyweight fight which would be really lame,
    IMO.
    Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

• Originally posted by thatkidhunt View Post
      I find this hard to believe.

The amount of time spent Bustin Brocks balls I would have thought you wouldnt miss it for the world.

I was wrong too, I had Carwin, and think there is a case for the fight being stopped in the 1st round, but the fact that Brock wore that barrage of shots and was able to recover and get a submission shows that its a good thing it didnt get stopped.

Carwin will get revenge at some point, I hope so anyway.
      no i really missed it my best friend was stabbed to death in his house so i had better things to do that night

Comment

• Originally posted by #1snake_fan View Post
        no i really missed it my best friend was stabbed to death in his house so i had better things to do that night
        If that's true, then my condolences to you and his family.
        *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
        *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
        *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Wow, im sorry to hear that man, thats horrible. Was it a home invasion? What city did it happen in??
          sigpic

Comment

• he lives in San jose California his older brother called and told me about it i live in Missouri i got back on monday from california and his family didn't know anything yet so i don't either

Comment

• just to be clear i moved from San jose

Comment

• That sucks man, I know the feeling, keep us posted once you find out. I watch the news a lot and it sucks to see this kind of stuff happen.
                sigpic

Comment

• yeah i will def

thanks a lot he was only 26 man and now he's gone ...

man this sucks

Comment

yeah i will def

thanks a lot he was only 26 man and now he's gone ...

man this sucks
                    Yea thats rough, I will be 27 next month, so young, keep your head up.
                    sigpic

Comment

• im trying to

thanks

Comment

• just got my UFC Live on Versus Jones Vs. Matyushenko tickets!!

My first of hopefully many more UFC events to come!
                        Now go get your shine box

Comment

• Originally posted by jc13 View Post
                          just got my UFC Live on Versus Jones Vs. Matyushenko tickets!!

My first of hopefully many more UFC events to come!
                          I am SO jealous!!! Next year when I'm a little more financially flexible I'm gonna make sure I make it to one.

Enjoy!

Back to MMA as well.... on Sherdog Machida's father was talking about how he thinks Lyoto should retire and he worries that Lyotos' spirit may take 5- 10 years to heal after the Rua fight. I guess dad has had this conversation with the Machida family and not Lyoto... well... and the Sherdog fans and anyone else who's seen the interview. Wonder what Lyoto's take is on it...

Comment

• I was just thinking about when Mir broke Sylvia's arm.... dunno why, but that was sick!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGN0SVw9R-Y

Comment

• i didnt pay a whole lot for the tickets 100 bucks for two tickets.

Of course the seats are up top but its not that big of an arena so we should be able to see the fights.

The only other place besides San Diego where I could go watch more events is LA and Las Vegas which is to damn expensive.

I plan on going to a PPV one day!
                              Now go get your shine box

Comment

• Originally posted by jc13 View Post
                                i didnt pay a whole lot for the tickets 100 bucks for two tickets.

Of course the seats are up top but its not that big of an arena so we should be able to see the fights.

The only other place besides San Diego where I could go watch more events is LA and Las Vegas which is to damn expensive.

I plan on going to a PPV one day!
                                Well, you're going and I'm not. So, jealousy ensues. Enjoy it and post pics when it's over!!

Comment

Working...
                                X