Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MMA Thread.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The whole show was cool but man was the prelim card boring. 2 of the 6 prelims where cool.

    Gomi and Okami really impressed me.

    Gomi's KO power and Okami's takedown defense and chin where great.

    anybody really surprised with the Jon Jones fight.

    Matyushenko is a tough dude but Jones is on a whole different level.

    feed Jones the winner of Bader vs. Lil Nog.

    Thiago Silva?
    Now go get your shine box

    Comment


    • Originally posted by jc13 View Post
      The whole show was cool but man was the prelim card boring. 2 of the 6 prelims where cool.

      Gomi and Okami really impressed me.

      Gomi's KO power and Okami's takedown defense and chin where great.

      anybody really surprised with the Jon Jones fight.

      Matyushenko is a tough dude but Jones is on a whole different level.

      feed Jones the winner of Bader vs. Lil Nog.

      Thiago Silva?
      I think the UFC's goal was to bring Jones along slower than Bader because they
      felt Bader had a better following/draw from being on TUF.. Problem is, Jones
      is quickly becoming one of the biggest draws fro out exciting he is and the fact
      he has done all this on free television now, so everyone got to see him.
      Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

      ^^^Get used to it.^^^

      Comment


      • Saturday. It's a pretty stacked card.

        Anyone think Chael can do it?
        *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
        *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
        *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


        Comment


        • Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
          Saturday. It's a pretty stacked card.

          Anyone think Chael can do it?
          Nah Anderson going KO Chael standing in 2nd round. I can't stand Chael he's been talking smack non stop it's so annoying it's like he's trolling know days. Jon Jones has so much potential it's crazy can't wait to see him against top 5 opponent I'm slowly becoming a fan of his Jones is only 23 years old can't wait to see where he'll be in year or so...
          sigpic

          Comment


          • My picks for UFC 117

            Dos Santos beats Nelson

            Almeida beats Hughes

            Dos Anjos beats Guida

            Alves beats Fitch

            I'm hoping Chael puts on a wrestling clinic against Silva but if that's not the case it's Silva by a mile.

            Comment


            • My picks this weekend

              Anderson Silva (my fav fighter)
              Thiago Alves
              Clay Guida
              Matt Hughes
              Roy Nelson
              Now go get your shine box

              Comment


              • cant believe nobody has talked about all of chaels crap.

                http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/blog/cag...urn=mma-260243

                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpcB-TGjArs

                Plus all the ****!!! hes been talking about Silva.

                I hate Chael Sonnen(R)
                Now go get your shine box

                Comment


                • I am not a big fan of Sonen either. But i do like this card alot.

                  Looking forward to seeing alves get back in the ring. I like him as a fighter. He is a beast. I would like to see if he has learned from his loss to GSP. Maybe he will be able to climb back up for a rematch.

                  Someone said somethin about Jones. That dude is a beast. I have officially jumped on his bandwagon. I hope he gets his shot. I would love to see him fight a Rashad Evans or maybe a Machida.
                  Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

                  Comment


                  • UFC 117

                    Silva FTW
                    I can't stand Chael Sonnen, I'm not even a fan of Silva either.

                    Roy Nelson FTW too, I want to see him eat a Whopper after he wins, it will be epic.

                    Comment


                    • its almost sad in a way.....i know rome was surprised when he said that but he also said before that, that he was the one promoting the fight and only one (which i doubt but remember your the challenger, the head of the class doesnt have to go out of his way to promote)

                      and while i find it sad i hope silva kicks his tail. I cant stand someone who feels the need to promote that way or is actually like that
                      Glen Haven Fire

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by armedequation View Post
                        its almost sad in a way.....i know rome was surprised when he said that but he also said before that, that he was the one promoting the fight and only one (which i doubt but remember your the challenger, the head of the class doesnt have to go out of his way to promote)

                        and while i find it sad i hope silva kicks his tail. I cant stand someone who feels the need to promote that way or is actually like that
                        I wasn't a big fan Chael to begin with.

                        But after what he said about Armstrong pissed me off, but what really pissed me off was that fact that he denied it.

                        Even when they played the evidence he straight out denied everything.

                        If Chael is such the badass he claims to be he would of maned up on that.

                        I hope he becomes part of Silva's highlight reel.
                        Now go get your shine box

                        Comment


                        • Chael effed up when he called blackhouse a bunch of "savages".

                          In a bad way.
                          Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

                          ^^^Get used to it.^^^

                          Comment


                          • i wanna see someone in the ring that knows a combo of aikido, muay thai and some jitsu....think that would be a killer combo
                            Glen Haven Fire

                            Comment


                            • Wow.




                              Wow....






                              Wow.....

                              Comment


                              • I'm a huge Anderson Silva fan.

                                Very huge I have high respect for Silva.

                                But I was very worried during the whole fight.

                                Round one i thought Silva let himself get taken down so he could embarrass Sonnen.

                                But that didn't happen. The fact that Sonnen clipped Silva scared the hell out of me.

                                After the third round I knew it was all but over if the fight was destined to be a 5 round fight.

                                But I kept telling myself and my friend that theirs still two rounds left.

                                after round 4 I said there was 1 more round left.

                                Then it happened. Sonnen clearly tapped also.

                                That moment is exactly why i love this sport next to football.

                                Anybody can win Anything can happen.

                                I have respect for Chael as a fighter but as a person hes still a scumbag.

                                Anderson is still the best.

                                How about Roy Nelson? the dudes got heart.
                                Now go get your shine box

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X