Boxing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by armedequation View Post
    im not worried about pacs conditioning. i was happy when he started throwing less to try and bait opponents. for a while there he would just increase volume of punches especially when got hurt.

i think the biggest tell in this fight will be if pac can cut off the ring...if he is able to...goodnight may jr

if i can come over ill donate 20 and i dont drink hardly ever anymore.
    I think Manny wants to get him against the ropes, so yeah like you said, cut the ring off. He can't jump in and out against Floyd because of the straight right. So I'm sure Freddy's thinking go with the Maidana fight plan, and walk him down early. If Manny can keep it up for the entire fight, he can definitely win this fight on points. What you can't do is try to be like Canelo and box him. Gotta rough 'em up.

If you find yourself stuck in Sandusky, OH for some horrible reason, then yeah. Swing by. lol.

Comment

• isnt that where the sandlot was suppose to take place?

forgive me for my ohio ignorance.....i did have my cell phone stolen in toledo but he paid the price for it....
      Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• Originally posted by armedequation View Post
        isnt that where the sandlot was suppose to take place?

forgive me for my ohio ignorance.....i did have my cell phone stolen in toledo but he paid the price for it....
        IDK about sandlot, but it can get pretty crazy in Toledo for sure.

Comment

• Sandusky is the home of the worlds greatest amusement park, and I don't claim Toledo because it's too close to Michigan. Lol. Back on topic I've thought about it for a long time, and I like Manny to win the fight due to conditioning, and the fact that he's a southpaw. His conditioning will enable him to stay busy the entire fight unlike some of Floyds most recent opponents, who seemed to wear down later in the fights after Floyd adjusted. Floyd won't be shoulder rolling because Manny is a southpaw. Roach has plenty up his sleeves, and I look for Floyd to eat plenty of straights! Rights, and lefts. Manny wins the decision.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
            Sandusky is the home of the worlds greatest amusement park, and I don't claim Toledo because it's too close to Michigan. Lol. Back on topic I've thought about it for a long time, and I like Manny to win the fight due to conditioning, and the fact that he's a southpaw. His conditioning will enable him to stay busy the entire fight unlike some of Floyds most recent opponents, who seemed to wear down later in the fights after Floyd adjusted. Floyd won't be shoulder rolling because Manny is a southpaw. Roach has plenty up his sleeves, and I look for Floyd to eat plenty of straights! Rights, and lefts. Manny wins the decision.
            If he leads with the straight left, and doesn't mess with that pawing jab. Floyd will blast him if he does. He'll get the Marquez treatment if he screws around with that range finder too much. I heard Atlas talking bout how Pac has to work his way in from angles, and I kind of had the same thought process before. Now, I'm not so sure. I think Manny has to go all in from the opening bell.

Just watching the Algieri fight along, you can see that Pacquiao will try to work FLoyd to the body as Floyd tries to escape. I'll say another thing. Manny's counter right hand over the jab is brutal. lol.

Comment

• If you guys wanna CP bet, I'll take Floyd...

Comment

• Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
                If he leads with the straight left, and doesn't mess with that pawing jab. Floyd will blast him if he does. He'll get the Marquez treatment if he screws around with that range finder too much. I heard Atlas talking bout how Pac has to work his way in from angles, and I kind of had the same thought process before. Now, I'm not so sure. I think Manny has to go all in from the opening bell.

Just watching the Algieri fight along, you can see that Pacquiao will try to work FLoyd to the body as Floyd tries to escape. I'll say another thing. Manny's counter right hand over the jab is brutal. lol.
                Floyd will have openings. One of the most interesting things to me is Floyds power, I'm interested in seeing if Floyd can make Manny pay like Marquez did. It's been a long, long time since Floyd has had a knockout. I think we'll find out, I don't think Manny respects Floyds power.

Comment

Floyd will have openings. One of the most interesting things to me is Floyds power, I'm interested in seeing if Floyd can make Manny pay like Marquez did. It's been a long, long time since Floyd has had a knockout. I think we'll find out, I don't think Manny respects Floyds power.
                  Well he sure as hell didn't respect Algieri's power. Watching that fight again right now.

When Manny starts reaching and squares himself up. That's how he got KO'd by JMM. Floyd will kill him if he does that.

Algieri's first real knock down came when he tried to lead with the left hook. Manny smoked a counter left right down the pipe as soon as he saw it. I mean, reflexes and hand speed are incredible.
                  Last edited by Spice 1; 04-28-2015, 09:33 PM.

Comment

If you guys wanna CP bet, I'll take Floyd...
                    Sure, why not.

Comment

Well he sure as hell didn't respect Algieri's power. Watching that fight again right now.
                      I couldn't believe what Manny was able to do in that fight with the size , and reach not in his favor. Algieri should have jabbed his way to a win, but got beat up.

Comment

I couldn't believe what Manny was able to do in that fight with the size , and reach not in his favor. Algieri should have jabbed his way to a win, but got beat up.
                        Algieri got murdered. lol.

Comment

• I am in. I want Manny to bankrupt "Money".but I am putting my money on Floyd. If my guys wins I will gladly pays CPs. But I Floyd wins I get CP. win/win!
                          Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                          sigpic

Comment

• im in with my man manny.

im half tempted to put a small amount of money on pac since i am in vegas right now..

on a side note i cant believe smith actually tried defending mays domestic abuse by saying the woman asked for it. No im NOT jealous of mayweather. i cant stand him cause hes a fake, a fraud and a worthless pile of....snip. we now know that smith is just as worthless (if we didnt before)

haha teddy atlas needs to stop commenting on fights. according to him manny already lost because he broke eye contact at the stare down photo op
                            Last edited by armedequation; 04-29-2015, 02:25 PM.
                            Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• im gonna rant....i hate rich people. our flight out of las vegas is delayed because of people in their private jets coming in for the fight....not good if you have a crabby 7 month old
                              Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• Manny weighed 145, Floyd 146. Manny broke eye contact man. Floyd looked mad, and all about business.

Comment

Working...
                                X