Boxing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by armedequation View Post
    Tonights the big night! I do have to say that canelo should be docked points for those horrible tecate commercials he does with sly

Rigo vs loma! Im already hearing junk that if loma wins its because rigo went up 2 weight classes. Thats on rigo as he agreed to it and shouldnt even be talked about as a deciding factor in my opinion.
    I agree about Rigo. Nobody knows for sure, but I've heard it both ways about why they didn't fight earlier. Some say Loma wanted to get the weight advantage and blamed it on Rigo, and some say Rigo was making A Side demands, etc., etc. No excuses for Rigo though, if he gets caught. Rigo/Loma is going to be a dream fight for purists. Best approach I see from Loma is the way he fought Russell. Rigo? Dancing on a razor's edge like he always does.

When Loma is aggressive, he's like a flood. I can't think of the most incredible thing I've seen from Lomachenko, because he does so much. The most incredible thing I ever saw from Rigo was the Donaire fight. People have forgotten what Donaire was before Rigondeaux. Rigondeaux took his soul, and he hasn't been the same since. Nonito was P4P top 10 at the time.

Comment

• YAY! split the fight with a friend! Watching diego now

Lol i saw that the fight was announced and my first thought "oh man spice will be psyched!!"
      Glen Haven Fire

Comment

YAY! split the fight with a friend! Watching diego now

Lol i saw that the fight was announced and my first thought "oh man spice will be psyched!!"
        Diego looking good. Man, he loves to crack inside. Caballero is a good fighter, too. Love to se DDLH get a stoppage.

Comment

• It was halfway through diegos fight that i figured out that i can record but not rewind. The twin tornados were at it again and im just now sitting down to diaz jrsfight
          Glen Haven Fire

Comment

It was halfway through diegos fight that i figured out that i can record but not rewind. The twin tornados were at it again and im just now sitting down to diaz jrsfight
            Diaz impressive, too. He throws everything hard. Got caught a few times backing straight up. I think this is only like the second or third time I've seen him, but we'll be seeing a lot more of him.

Comment

• Rivera has one tough chin from what little i saw
              Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• Golovkin banking on Canelo getting tired. Compubox operators need to lay off the crack 20 -18 Alvarez.

Comment

• Golovkin abandoned the jab in the third, and started leading with left hooks. Finally landed one towards the end of the round.

Comment

• I have it 2 to 2
                    Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• 3 to 2 ggg
                      Canelo wasnt hitting when he threw
                      Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• I got it 3-2 Alvarez. Gave Alvarez the first 3. Looks like he's starting to get tired. Needs to keep throwing to the body.

Comment

• Canelo stops throwing when he gets hit

I havent seen ggg hurt even though there were 2 really good shots by canelo

Havent seen ggg really put his hardest punch yet
                          Last edited by armedequation; 09-16-2017, 08:38 PM.
                          Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• 4-3 GGG at this point. Canelo's counterpunching off the ropes isn't working. He keeps going back, I think, because he's getting tired.

Comment

• GGG did try to unload some of those big left hooks in the third, and they got blocked. He landed one of them. Canelo has hit GGG with I don't know how many good counter punches, and they just have no effect. He stopped him with a body shot earlier, but that's it.

Comment

• 2 huge punches ggg walked through..amazing
                                Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Working...
                                X