Lets Go Braves!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets Go Braves!!

Good start today. Heyward homers in his first at bat, we lit up Zambrano.. Lowe was shaky, but its opening day, oh well.

If they still played at the Bee Hive I might be with you on this one.
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
    sigpic

Comment

Bump

Took 2/3 against the Pads and Rockies..

Heyward walkoff!!!

Solid start so far..

Comment

Wow, holy crap, is Heyward human.. Down 3-0, Glaus hits a 2-run HR, Heyward ties the game in the 9th. McLouth walk-off HR.. I'm lost for words.

Comment

Bump, crazy game last night..

Down 2-0 in the 7th, come back and put up 7 runs in the 7th, win 9-3.. What a pickup Glaus has been, he has been on fire.. Lets take the series today..

Comment

Strasburg vs Hudson on the 28th, thats going to be a great matchup..

Another great win today, keep it rolling..

Comment

just wait till you play us again. ubaldo (if pitching) might make it a perfect game this time
              sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
              Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

Sorry to hear that Heyward is on the DL.
                Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southstander View Post
                  Sorry to hear that Heyward is on the DL.
                  It's all good, kind of glad they did..

He says he cant even grip a bat, rest is the best thing right now.. All-Star break isnt too far away, we can win without him if our pitching stays strong..

Diaz was called up for Heyward, he was money down the stretch last year..
                  Last edited by ERoyal248; 06-28-2010, 08:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                    It's all good, kind of glad they did..

He says he cant even grip a bat, rest is the best thing right now.. All-Star break isnt too far away, we can win without him if our pitching stays strong..

Diaz was called up for Heyward, he was money down the stretch last year..
                    i think the braves will be fine without heyward. they are 8th in the MLB in hitting. his batting average this season isn't that great, but his power will be missed.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post
                      i think the braves will be fine without heyward. they are 8th in the MLB in hitting. his batting average this season isn't that great, but his power will be missed.
                      We have won with Heyward and without him.

He's been playing like crap and we have still won.. Melky has been doing better then him in June, his power, speed, and patience will be missed for sure, but it's only until the All-Star break.

Just need someone else to step up in his place. Utley and Polanco were put on the DL for the Phillies, so that makes this news a little less hurtful.

Comment

On a sidenote, the Arizona Diamondbacks are inventing new ways to lose on a daily basis, its not fun to watch, yet I do
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thatkidhunt View Post
                          On a sidenote, the Arizona Diamondbacks are inventing new ways to lose on a daily basis, its not fun to watch, yet I do
                          like having less runs in a game than the opponent?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                            We have won with Heyward and without him.

He's been playing like crap and we have still won.. Melky has been doing better then him in June, his power, speed, and patience will be missed for sure, but it's only until the All-Star break.

Just need someone else to step up in his place. Utley and Polanco were put on the DL for the Phillies, so that makes this news a little less hurtful.
                            Looks like the Phillies are about out of it. The Braves lead the NL East right now and with injuries to polanco and utley, and the choking mets, braves should win the division easily. see you in october!
                            sigpic

Comment

Bad News for the NL East: Jurrjens is back.. You guys are screwed..

Second half rotation is going to be insane and a healthy Heyward..

Hudson
                              Hanson
                              Jurrjens
                              Lowe
                              Medlen

Comment

Working...
                              X