Countdown to Opening Day....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Southstander View Post
    The reason he has "Ravens GM" in his sig is it is part of a GAME on here. Where fans are for lack of better word "fantasy" GM for these real teams. They are saying who they would pick ic they where that teams GM.

Next up is your point about "a sport where murders and animal killers can make millions". Who CURRENTLY in the league is a murder? Upto Micheal Vick there where no animal killers in the League, or atleast that we know of. Baseball has had its fair share of criminals, Pete Rose, the 1919 Chicago White Sox. With how popular "**** fighting" is in Latin Countries, and the number of Latin born players, I bet some have ties to the sport. No sport is 100% clean. One more thing you are a wrestling fan, two words Chris Benoit.
    It's widely believed that Ray Lewis Killed someone and Lenard Little he Killed two people in a car "Accident" he was drunk and lets not forget my favorite piece of trash walking today ...

Donte Stallworth - A no name worthless Wide Reciever who was so drunk at 9 in the morning in Florida he killed some guy walking home from work and Stallworth served ... Wait for it ... 30 days in JAIL and is back in the NFL and is playing for the Baltimore Ravens .

About Pete Rose who doesn't Bet on Sports the 1919 Black Sox (White Sox ) is a different story it was different times back then and their GM or Owner i don't remember the story of the top of my head was a jerk

About #$%^ Fighting in Latin Countries its not illegal down there so i don't have a problem with that it's illegal here

And your point about Benoit ... Tragic no doubt but theres not that many cases of that happening

Comment

• I did forget about Stallworthless. My brother was murdered by a hit and run derived when he was crossing the street.
      Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
      sigpic

Comment

• pretty excited about the padres, just hope they can manufacture speed again but keep it up this time

that park is built for speed and pitching
        sigpic

Comment

• It's funny that the NL west goes on streaks. One year we're the worst division in the NL the next we're the best in the NL. It's pretty funny how that works .
          sigpic
          2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
            It's funny that the NL west goes on streaks. One year we're the worst division in the NL the next we're the best in the NL. It's pretty funny how that works .
            Well, this is going to be the 2nd year in a row an NL West team wins the World Series. But it's not gonna be San Francisco!

COLORADO ROCKIES 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS got a nice name doesn't it?
            sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
            Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post
              Well, this is going to be the 2nd year in a row an NL West team wins the World Series. But it's not gonna be San Francisco!

I like last years world champions better
              sigpic
              2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
                I like last years world champions better
                I don't

At least the Rangers made it there though I was happy to see that saying as how they never even won a playoff series before.
                sigpic
                Sig pic by dbfan2007

Originally posted by kishzilla
                You truly are a special kind of strange ha ha ha.
                You damn right!

Songs engineered, mixed, and mastered by yours truly...
                Have It All - Blu3
                Conceited - Blu3
                Intro (Failure Meets Success) - Blu3
                All On You - Blu3

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post

Wrong League and Wrong Coast.

Boston Red Sox

sigpic

Comment

• 3 Days 10 Hours 5 Minutes 5 Seconds
                    2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

Wrong League and Wrong Coast.

Boston Red Sox
                      Completely Agree

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
                      It's funny that the NL west goes on streaks. One year we're the worst division in the NL the next we're the best in the NL. It's pretty funny how that works .
                      Don't kid yourself if Philadelphia is healthy and the Braves can stick with them I find the NL East way better then the NL West

Originally posted by Southstander View Post
                      I did forget about Stallworthless. My brother was murdered by a hit and run derived when he was crossing the street.
                      I'm sorry to hear about your brother South I had a really good Friend get killed that way

Comment

• Originally posted by #1snake_fan View Post
                        Completely Agree

Don't kid yourself if Philadelphia is healthy and the Braves can stick with them I find the NL East way better then the NL West

I'm sorry to hear about your brother South I had a really good Friend get killed that way
                        Thanks bro. (CP to you) Please tell me they caught the person the hit your friend.

sigpic

Comment

Thanks bro. (CP to you) Please tell me they caught the person the hit your friend.
                          They did and it was his girl friends EX boyfriend who had been harrassing both of them and i guess he was drunk and following them because they where walking around ....

In California you have to be 18 before you can drive and my friend Nick was only 17 and his girlfriend was 16 her Ex was 18 and drunk and he jumped the crub and hit and killed Nick ... I was living here in missouri at the time and Nick's dad told me the next day

I hope they caught the piece of trash that hit your brother

Comment

They did and it was his girl friends EX boyfriend who had been harrassing both of them and i guess he was drunk and following them because they where walking around ....

In California you have to be 18 before you can drive and my friend Nick was only 17 and his girlfriend was 16 her Ex was 18 and drunk and he jumped the crub and hit and killed Nick ... I was living here in missouri at the time and Nick's dad told me the next day

I hope they caught the piece of trash that hit your brother
                            Sadly no. The driver made no attempt to slow down, stop or swerve.

sigpic

Comment

Sadly no. The driver made no attempt to slow down, stop or swerve.
                              Wow man that really sucks I hope one day soon he'll get whats coming to him ... My heart goes out to your family im really sorry to hear that south

Comment

Wow man that really sucks I hope one day soon he'll get whats coming to him ... My heart goes out to your family im really sorry to hear that south
                                Thank you.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X