Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Countdown to Opening Day....

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • no problem my man lol this isn't the WWE/TNA thread so we'll get along here

    Sorry just trying to lighten the mood

    Comment


    • Originally posted by #1snake_fan View Post
      no problem my man lol this isn't the WWE/TNA thread so we'll get along here

      Sorry just trying to lighten the mood
      Lol is cool.
      Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

      Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
      sigpic

      Comment


      • Originally posted by #1snake_fan View Post
        Completely Agree
        Haha I just want to say that as a Rockies fan. I like our chances this season to be a big contender, but I'm just wearing the fan glasses

        Don't kid yourself if Philadelphia is healthy and the Braves can stick with them I find the NL East way better then the NL West

        IF
        Philly is healthy, they have a very good team. No reason the Braves won't be able to compete (other than injuries) NL East is better, I agree
        sigpic

        2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
        Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

        Comment


        • Originally posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post
          Haha I just want to say that as a Rockies fan. I like our chances this season to be a big contender, but I'm just wearing the fan glasses



          IF
          Philly is healthy, they have a very good team. No reason the Braves won't be able to compete (other than injuries) NL East is better, I agree
          I like the Rockies to win at least 90 - 95 games this year but I like the Giants to win 97 - 98 games this year

          I maybe wrong and i probably am ... Im just saying San Fran is a better team in my opinion but i don't have a dog in the fight so i don't really care. I'd like to San Francisco Vs. Boston in the World Series but i'll take Colorado Vs. Boston that one ended pretty well for us last time i checked

          I like Boston (if they're healthy all year) to win 100 + this season highest ill go is 105 and go to the series obviously im aiming high but i don't think beyond doable

          Comment


          • Originally posted by #1snake_fan View Post
            I like the Rockies to win at least 90 - 95 games this year but I like the Giants to win 97 - 98 games this year

            I maybe wrong and i probably am ... Im just saying San Fran is a better team in my opinion but i don't have a dog in the fight so i don't really care. I'd like to San Francisco Vs. Boston in the World Series but i'll take Colorado Vs. Boston that one ended pretty well for us last time i checked

            I like Boston (if they're healthy all year) to win 100 + this season highest ill go is 105 and go to the series obviously im aiming high but i don't think beyond doable
            I think the Giants will be more of a 88-92 win team. I think the Rockies could win 93. but, I think that's at most. I don't expect us to pass that record.

            I think Boston will be a 95-100 win team. I think the Phillies are a little over hyped and injuries are getting to them.
            sigpic

            2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
            Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

            Comment


            • We are almost there!!!!
              Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

              Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
              sigpic

              Comment


              • Kansas City Royals > World Series!!
                Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

                ^^^Get used to it.^^^

                Comment


                • Originally posted by GridironChamp View Post
                  Kansas City Royals > World Series!!
                  What sport do they play?


                  2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • 102 and counting baby!!!



                    Go Baby Bears!!
                    LET 'ER BUCK!!!
                    Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

                    Comment


                    • For some teams it starts tomorrow.
                      Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

                      Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • I'm predicting the Rockies will win no less than 162 games...
                        :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

                        sigpic
                        Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
                          I'm predicting the Rockies will win no less than 162 games...
                          Wow you will have the same record as my Sox.
                          Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

                          Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • can't wait! just gotta get through wednesday ( i plan on sleeping most of the time before work lol)

                            thank goodness for mlbtv!
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • 1 Day 26 Minutes 30 Seconds


                              Go Yanks!!



                              2 Days 4 hours 26 Minutes 30 Seconds


                              Go ROCKIES!!
                              2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • I can't freaking Wait Drinking starts at 9:00 am MST; and the Colorado Rockies World Series mission starts at 2:00 pm ...


                                My amazing Girlfriend bought me tickets for Opening day!




                                "January 25, 1998: The night God answered our prayers

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X