• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Southstander
    replied
    Originally posted by #1snake_fan View Post
    Completely Agree

Don't kid yourself if Philadelphia is healthy and the Braves can stick with them I find the NL East way better then the NL West

I'm sorry to hear about your brother South I had a really good Friend get killed that way
    Thanks bro. (CP to you) Please tell me they caught the person the hit your friend.

Leave a comment:

• #1snake_fan
    replied
    Originally posted by Southstander View Post
    Wrong League and Wrong Coast.

Boston Red Sox
    Completely Agree

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
    It's funny that the NL west goes on streaks. One year we're the worst division in the NL the next we're the best in the NL. It's pretty funny how that works .
    Don't kid yourself if Philadelphia is healthy and the Braves can stick with them I find the NL East way better then the NL West

I did forget about Stallworthless. My brother was murdered by a hit and run derived when he was crossing the street.
    I'm sorry to hear about your brother South I had a really good Friend get killed that way

Leave a comment:

• Broncoholic3233
    replied
    3 Days 10 Hours 5 Minutes 5 Seconds

Leave a comment:

• Southstander
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post
    Well, this is going to be the 2nd year in a row an NL West team wins the World Series. But it's not gonna be San Francisco!

COLORADO ROCKIES 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS got a nice name doesn't it?
    Wrong League and Wrong Coast.

Boston Red Sox

Leave a comment:

• Foez
    replied
    I like last years world champions better
    I don't

At least the Rangers made it there though I was happy to see that saying as how they never even won a playoff series before.

Leave a comment:

• JakeNbake
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post
    Well, this is going to be the 2nd year in a row an NL West team wins the World Series. But it's not gonna be San Francisco!

I like last years world champions better

Leave a comment:

• BroncoFanBoy
    replied
    It's funny that the NL west goes on streaks. One year we're the worst division in the NL the next we're the best in the NL. It's pretty funny how that works .

Leave a comment:

• JakeNbake
    replied

Leave a comment:

• jcdavey
    replied
    pretty excited about the padres, just hope they can manufacture speed again but keep it up this time

that park is built for speed and pitching

Leave a comment:

• Southstander
    replied
    I did forget about Stallworthless. My brother was murdered by a hit and run derived when he was crossing the street.

Leave a comment:

• #1snake_fan
    replied
    The reason he has "Ravens GM" in his sig is it is part of a GAME on here. Where fans are for lack of better word "fantasy" GM for these real teams. They are saying who they would pick ic they where that teams GM.

Next up is your point about "a sport where murders and animal killers can make millions". Who CURRENTLY in the league is a murder? Upto Micheal Vick there where no animal killers in the League, or atleast that we know of. Baseball has had its fair share of criminals, Pete Rose, the 1919 Chicago White Sox. With how popular "**** fighting" is in Latin Countries, and the number of Latin born players, I bet some have ties to the sport. No sport is 100% clean. One more thing you are a wrestling fan, two words Chris Benoit.
    It's widely believed that Ray Lewis Killed someone and Lenard Little he Killed two people in a car "Accident" he was drunk and lets not forget my favorite piece of trash walking today ...

Donte Stallworth - A no name worthless Wide Reciever who was so drunk at 9 in the morning in Florida he killed some guy walking home from work and Stallworth served ... Wait for it ... 30 days in JAIL and is back in the NFL and is playing for the Baltimore Ravens .

About Pete Rose who doesn't Bet on Sports the 1919 Black Sox (White Sox ) is a different story it was different times back then and their GM or Owner i don't remember the story of the top of my head was a jerk

About #$%^ Fighting in Latin Countries its not illegal down there so i don't have a problem with that it's illegal here

And your point about Benoit ... Tragic no doubt but theres not that many cases of that happening

Leave a comment:

• Southstander
    replied
    The first game I went to was an Athletics game against the O's since my D ( I can't call him dad, he is a horiable person.) At that time lived in Oakland. Since there was no Rockies at the time I was willing to "adopt" the A's as my team. That year they won the WS, in fact I almost went to the earthquake game, so it was pretty cool. But it never felt right. Back then it was hard to follow a team, for me at least, thousands of miles away. Only good thing to come out of it was baseball cards. Man I wish I still had them. In part that is where my love of the Sox started. I remember being "drawn" to the "Circle Sox" logo. Cheers also fueled it. I remember coming home from school one day and. Clemens was pitching in a playoff game. Tom Cruise's role in "A Few Good Men" played a roll. Teddy Ballgame. This and many more reason are why I fell in love with "The Olde Town Team."

Leave a comment:

• BroncoFanBoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
    Just different definitions of the word hate I suppose.

Obviously I don't wish anything bad upon the Red Sox, but I can't think of a time I will ever root for the Sox unless it helps the Rockies. Yankees are also my #2 team, not even close to the Rockies, but I still follow and watch some games. So, I have a reason to really dislike the Red Sox
    Well I don't like either haha

I got a little love for the Mariners. My grandpa's a Mariners fan and couple years ago when I went up to visit them, I watched a couple Seattle games with him. But Rockies all day!

Leave a comment:

• Broncoholic3233
    replied
    Part of this post breaks my heart. T is the part where you say you hate other teams. To me hate of ANYTHING (out side of evil) is wrong.
    Just different definitions of the word hate I suppose.

Obviously I don't wish anything bad upon the Red Sox, but I can't think of a time I will ever root for the Sox unless it helps the Rockies. Yankees are also my #2 team, not even close to the Rockies, but I still follow and watch some games. So, I have a reason to really dislike the Red Sox

Leave a comment:

• BroncoFanBoy
    replied
    Originally posted by #1snake_fan View Post
    If your a Denver Broncos fan and your screen name is Broncosfanboy why dos your page say Ravens GM ?
    There was this Broncomanic GM game in the Draft, Free Agency, and Trades section where 32 users would play and be a GM of all 32 NFL teams. I got the Ravens. No, I'm not a Ravens fan. I've been a Broncos fan since 2006. I bleed orange and blue

Do you like football better Than Baseball ?
    I like both.

I don't like a sport where Murderers and Animal killers can make millions of dollars.
    Could be ran a little better, but it's fine

Baseball has STEROIDS ... oh my GOD the only person your hurting then yourself and the Game not another living thing
    It's biggest problem (that and no salary cap) but there's more behaved people. I agree.
    I watch footballbecause I think John Elway was the Greatest Quarterback to ever live so im a Broncos fan
    Fair enough

And since you have a problem with every team im a fan of
    When did I say that? I don't mind you being a Red Sox fan. I like talking baseball with non- Rockies fans too

Im from San Jose California so I like the San Jose Sharks and Sabercats I'm a huge Dwayne Wade fan so i like the Miami Heat I don't follow basketball enough to consider myself a die hard I just like the guy.
    Again, I don't have any problem with the teams you like. If you're a Red Sox fan, fine with me. No problem about that. It's fun talking baseball with non-Rockies fans too

NBA : Miami Heat

NHL : San Jose Sharks

AFL : San Jose SaberCats

NFL : Denver Broncos , Indianapolis Colts

MLB : Boston Red Sox
    I was kind of wondering about that since you said in your sig "I hope the NFL does have a Lockout"
    Last edited by BroncoFanBoy; 03-24-2011, 05:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X