• JakeNbake
    replied
    World Champions.....

'nuff said.

Leave a comment:

• Broncoholic3233
    replied
    Originally posted by #1snake_fan View Post
    Umm actually My late Grandfather who died of Cancer took me to Red Sox games when I was 7 years old and living in California soo talk about my team all you want ...

You talk about my fan hood or my love of the SOX your talking about my grandfather so keep your trap shut im not joking .. I haven't said anything crossing the lines and you both just crossed a big one

You like Colorado and Minnesota (respectively)
    What do I give a ratsass

Keep your trap shut

And im 24 so i've been a Red Sox fan for 17 years but thanks anyway
    Wrong actually. We never mentioned ANYTHING about your Grandfather, not once. So no, no lines crossed at all, you interpreted it that way. I'm sorry about your Grandfather, however.

I'm a Colorado native. I support all my Colorado teams. Always will, regardless.

Also, way to ignore the rest of the posts, we know how you don't like to be proven wrong....

Leave a comment:

• #1snake_fan
    replied
    Originally posted by Kno-Sean View Post
    Wowzers. Some pretty average players on that list definitely.

Pedroia > Cameron and JD Drew

And don't even get me started on bullpen players and closers, I believe you were the one smacking Joe Nathan... contradicting yourself.

Nooooo he's been a RedSox fan longer than you've even been alive! duhhhh!

South is a rarity. RedSox fans don't come with much class.
    Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
    Ouch, a Red Sox fan who watches his team buy their way into the playoffs is telling me my team isn't good.

Actually, we are, and we are a home grown team for the most part, something we can actually take pride in.

Red Sox Payroll 2011: About $160 million
    Rockies Payroll 2011: About $83 million

Weird. You pretty much double us.

Lemme guess, in 2004 you decided you wanted to watch baseball, you saw that the Red Sox won the WS and you jumped on board....pretty easy to do, huh? You should really take some pointers from the Classy Redsox fan on the board - Southstander.
    Umm actually My late Grandfather who died of Cancer took me to Red Sox games when I was 7 years old and living in California soo talk about my team all you want ...

You talk about my fan hood or my love of the SOX your talking about my grandfather so keep your trap shut im not joking .. I haven't said anything crossing the lines and you both just crossed a big one

You like Colorado and Minnesota (respectively)
    What do I give a ratsass

Keep your trap shut

And im 24 so i've been a Red Sox fan for 17 years but thanks anyway

Leave a comment:

• Kno-Sean
    replied
    Yeah like Rockies fans who think their team is good ... Sad really and how much did you spend on Cargo and Tulo ? exactly shut up

Ok just cause your teams too damn cheap to keep their players don't knock Boston for getting the good players when they can

and 14 -15 no Pedroia ? ok

1. Adrian Gonzalez
    2. Jon Lester
    3. Clay Buchholz
    4. Carl Crawford
    5. Jacoby Ellsbury
    6. Josh Beckett
    7. Jonathan Papelbon
    8. Daniel Bard
    9. Mike Cameron
    10. J.D. Drew
    11. John Lackey
    12. Hideki Okajima
    13. Lars Anderson
    14. Michael Bowden
    15. Daniel Nova
    16. Ryan Kalish
    there I gave you one more and I didn't include

Jason Varitek, Jarrod Saltalmacchia, Dustin Pedroia,Kevin Youkilis and alot of our bullpen

To all you out there that say Boston buys their players

Bold = Drafted Underlined =traded for

wow look at that theres a lot of money they spent on that roster
    Wowzers. Some pretty average players on that list definitely.

Pedroia > Cameron and JD Drew

And don't even get me started on bullpen players and closers, I believe you were the one smacking Joe Nathan... contradicting yourself.

Ouch, a Red Sox fan who watches his team buy their way into the playoffs is telling me my team isn't good.

Actually, we are, and we are a home grown team for the most part, something we can actually take pride it.

Lemme guess, in 2004 you decided you wanted to watch baseball, you saw that the Red Sox won the championship and you jumped on board....pretty easy to do, huh? You should really take some pointers from the Classy Redsox fan on the board - Southstander.
    Nooooo he's been a RedSox fan longer than you've even been alive! duhhhh!

South is a rarity. RedSox fans don't come with much class.

Leave a comment:

• Broncoholic3233
    replied
    Yeah like Rockies fans who think their team is good ... Sad really and how much did you spend on Cargo and Tulo ? exactly shut up

Actually, we are, and we are a home grown team for the most part, something we can actually take pride in.

Lemme guess, in 2004 you decided you wanted to watch baseball, you saw that the Red Sox won the WS and you jumped on board....pretty easy to do, huh? You should really take some pointers from the Classy Redsox fan on the board - Southstander.

Leave a comment:

• #1snake_fan
    replied
    Ahhh look at the little guy, he's all cranky now.

Have fun buying your championship.

Don't even bother to respond, because frankly, your posts aren't worth responding too anymore.

Pedroia doesn't count in the 14-15 cuz he's average... haha

But 14-15 huh? Wow what money can buy you in baseball. Good luck this year buddy, with that kind of payroll I hope you can win a championship. If not, what a failure.
    Ok just cause your teams too damn cheap to keep their players don't knock Boston for getting the good players when they can

and 14 -15 no Pedroia ? ok

1. Adrian Gonzalez
    2. Jon Lester
    3. Clay Buchholz
    4. Carl Crawford
    5. Jacoby Ellsbury
    6. Josh Beckett
    7. Jonathan Papelbon
    8. Daniel Bard
    9. Mike Cameron
    10. J.D. Drew
    11. John Lackey
    12. Hideki Okajima
    13. Lars Anderson
    14. Michael Bowden
    15. Daniel Nova
    16. Ryan Kalish
    there I gave you one more and I didn't include

Jason Varitek, Jarrod Saltalmacchia, Dustin Pedroia,Kevin Youkilis and alot of our bullpen

To all you out there that say Boston buys their players

Bold = Drafted Underlined =traded for

wow look at that theres a lot of money they spent on that roster

Leave a comment:

• Broncoholic3233
    replied
    umm yeah excelling at two aspects of the game would make you average Dustin has little to no speed , little to no power not to mention he's a smaller guy

So what makes him so Great ?

He has the drive and the talent and his i'll die trying to prove you wrong attitude is awesome to watch

How about this your a Twins fan so worry about your one or two good players and i'll worry about Boston's 14-15 great players alright ?

Sound good ?
    Ahhh look at the little guy, he's all cranky now.

Have fun buying your championship.

Don't even bother to respond, because frankly, your posts aren't worth responding too anymore.

Leave a comment:

• Kno-Sean
    replied
    umm yeah excelling at two aspects of the game would make you average Dustin has little to no speed , little to no power not to mention he's a smaller guy

He has the drive and the talent and his i'll die trying to prove you wrong attitude is awesome to watch

How about this your a Twins fan so worry about your one or two good players and i'll worry about Boston's 14-15 great players alright ?

Sound good ?
    Pedroia doesn't count in the 14-15 cuz he's average... haha

But 14-15 huh? Wow what money can buy you in baseball. Good luck this year buddy, with that kind of payroll I hope you can win a championship. If not, what a failure.

Leave a comment:

• #1snake_fan
    replied
    Terrific hitter, great fielder but he's average?

You only named three 2nd basemen better than him and he's now average?

You're trying to hard here buddy.

Sound good ?

Leave a comment:

• Kno-Sean
    replied
    I say some people know nothing about baseball when they disagree with me and my opinion but i disagree with all of yours and Im a Hater ....

Pot meet Kettle

And like South said our First baseman isn't named Kevin Youkilis and Rockies fans should know his name I think it's pronounced ...

Adrian Gonzalez

And Average Players are named the M.V.P. ever hear of a guy named Pedroia ? ...

What he just mocked his own player ... His Favorite player ...

Yeah as much as I love and Respect Dustin he's an Average player he's under sized has some power but he's a great fielder and a terrific hitter and leader and thats why he won the American League Most Valuable Player ...

He's a good player but he isn't the best second baseman in the Majors thats Utley and then Cano and then Kinsler then it's Dustin ...

Just being honest And I can call my own players AVERAGE and it doesn't bother me cause I root for the name on the front of the jersey first then the name on the back of it
    Terrific hitter, great fielder but he's average?

You only named three 2nd basemen better than him and he's now average?

You're trying to hard here buddy.

Leave a comment:

• #1snake_fan
    replied
    I say some people know nothing about baseball when they disagree with me and my opinion but i disagree with all of yours and Im a Hater ....

Pot meet Kettle

And like South said our First baseman isn't named Kevin Youkilis and Rockies fans should know his name I think it's pronounced ...

Adrian Gonzalez

And Average Players are named the M.V.P. ever hear of a guy named Pedroia ? ...

What he just mocked his own player ... His Favorite player ...

Yeah as much as I love and Respect Dustin he's an Average player he's under sized has some power but he's a great fielder and a terrific hitter and leader and thats why he won the American League Most Valuable Player ...

He's a good player but he isn't the best second baseman in the Majors thats Utley and then Cano and then Kinsler then it's Dustin ...

Just being honest And I can call my own players AVERAGE and it doesn't bother me cause I root for the name on the front of the jersey first then the name on the back of it

Leave a comment:

• Southstander
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post
    Like he'd want to. He grew up a Yankees fan, remember?
    :nono:
    Pobody's Nerfect.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoFanBoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Southstander View Post
    Can I nominate "Please Come To Boston"?
    Like he'd want to. He grew up a Yankees fan, remember?

Leave a comment:

• Southstander
    replied

Sorry.
    Lol. It was worth a try.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X