OKC or Dallas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by themadfanatic View Post
    I'm a knicks/suns fan but I like u guys because or galo, chandler,felton,jr,lawson(loved him in college),and birdman but u guys have ZERO chance against the thunder. The thunder are the biggest threat to the LAKERS!
    lol

I don't think you've watched a single Nuggets game.
    2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

Like were gonna beat boston or chicago in the 1st round

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
        lol

I don't think you've watched a single Nuggets game.
        I've watched about 5 since the trade. They are not on the level as the thunder even karl said it. Listen to ur coach lol

Comment

I've watched about 5 since the trade. They are not on the level as the thunder even karl said it. Listen to ur coach lol
          He never once said we were not on the level of the Thunder. He said he'd rather play the Mavericks 55% to the Thunder 45%....

So, he really doesn't care...just rather play one team a little more...

I really don't care who we play. I just want the playoffs to start. I'm sick of regular season basketball
          2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

I feel u, I'm ready for the playoffs too. A lil scared of miami but we match up well with them but when they're clickin(big 3 all scorin 30) they are unstoppable I'd much rather play the bulls

Comment

I feel u, I'm ready for the playoffs too. A lil scared of miami but we match up well with them but when they're clickin(big 3 all scorin 30) they are unstoppable I'd much rather play the bulls
              You're Scared of the Heat.... LMAO HAHAHAHHA
              sigpic
              2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Working...
              X