knicks gotta play boston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• knicks gotta play boston

I wish we finished 8th and had to play the bulls hopefully celts will continue to struggle and we pull it off but honestly I think their starting 5 is better at every position. The only matchup that are debateable are pierce/melo and garnett/stat. I'm not happy

Really? You wanted to play Chicago in the 1st round????? I would be hoping for Miami if I were you.....
    sigpic

Comment

Bulls or miami. I'd like both those matchups but we are great against the bulls. They have 1 advantage(rose) noah is small enough that we could play amare at center and run and gun on them

Comment

Originally posted by themadfanatic View Post
        Bulls or miami. I'd like both those matchups but we are great against the bulls. They have 1 advantage(rose) noah is small enough that we could play amare at center and run and gun on them
        In the playoffs Chicago would wax you guys..... They play too good of defense and the Knicks have no one who can handle Rose, Bulls in 4 or 5.....
        sigpic

Comment

Heck no lol. We would beat them in 6 tops. They have no one for melo.we have their number. If rose is off which he often is they loose

Comment

Heck no lol. We would beat them in 6 tops. They have no one for melo.we have their number. If rose is off which he often is they loose
            LOL

That's hilarious.

Bulls in 4. Luol Deng can definitely hang with Melo. Boozer can definitely handle Amare.

Miami in 6.

And the Celtics will win in 5.
            2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

Goodbye to the Knicks then. Celtics in 5
              sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
              Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
                LOL

That's hilarious.

Bulls in 4. Luol Deng can definitely hang with Melo. Boozer can definitely handle Amare.

Miami in 6.

And the Celtics will win in 5.
                Bulls in 4?? lol!! Deng can hang with melo lol! Boozer can gaurd amare?? Have u ever seen any of these ppl play? How many times did we already beat them? Lol knicks in 6. Rose had a time in march where he was a combine 0-30 from 3 over 3 games. IF we get past celts and eventually see the bulls I know well win

Comment

It all comes down to who can play the best "Team Basketball" and the Knicks have no clue of such concept.

Rose is the best player on the floor in that series, no question.

Boozer and Noah can certainly handle Amare. Deng can play good D against Melo, but Melo will probably get his.

Chicago's bench is much deeper and the Knicks have no one who can bang with Noah.

Thibodeau is 10X the coach D'Antoni is.....

The Knicks really don't stand a chance in that series.....
                  sigpic

Comment

Nah dantoni is the best offensive coach in the nba. They can not guard amare trust me. And our bench is good as well. Douglas is a beast mason is a clutch knockdown shooter, carter plays great D williams is solid. Melo is the best iso player and best cluch player in basketball. Mr big shot, fields is decent. We've already shown we can beat them.

Comment

Next year is ours. Were gonna hope kemba falls to us. Release billups and go after dwight howard and we instantly have a dynasty

Comment

Nah dantoni is the best offensive coach in the nba. They can not guard amare trust me. And our bench is good as well. Douglas is a beast mason is a clutch knockdown shooter, carter plays great D williams is solid. Melo is the best iso player and best cluch player in basketball. Mr big shot, fields is decent. We've already shown we can beat them.
                        Best offensive coach in the league? maybe I'll give you that, but I will take a defensive guru over an offense guru everyday of the week....
                        sigpic

Comment

Next year is ours. Were gonna hope kemba falls to us. Release billups and go after dwight howard and we instantly have a dynasty
                          I have a gut feeling Dwight is LA or Boston bound.....
                          sigpic

Comment

Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                            sigpic

Comment

Celtics/Heat would take the Knicks in 6. Bulls would take them in 5.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X