Is Adam Copeland really done?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Adam Copeland really done?

I know there is a WWE/TNA thread but I am curious.. I havent really watched wresting in a long time but I like to check on it from time to time since it was my pass time growing up as a kid.. I look now to see that Adam Copeland (Edge) has retired from WWE with a spinal problem? Is this for real or for storyline? I loved the guy! And now apparently all the good wrestlers like Umaga, Batista, Jeff Hardy, Chris Jericho, Shaun Michaels, and now Edge are all retired/GONE/Quit/ or dead?

How is the business still surviving??

Yes, it is 100% legit.
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Denver Mike View Post
      I know there is a WWE/TNA thread but I am curious.. I havent really watched wresting in a long time but I like to check on it from time to time since it was my pass time growing up as a kid.. I look now to see that Adam Copeland (Edge) has retired from WWE with a spinal problem? Is this for real or for storyline? I loved the guy! And now apparently all the good wrestlers like Umaga, Batista, Jeff Hardy, Chris Jericho, Shaun Michaels, and now Edge are all retired/GONE/Quit/ or dead?

How is the business still surviving??
      Jeff Hardy is a good for nothing waster. He showed up at a TNA ppv a couple of months back completely out of his mind on drugs and was unable to work the main event.

Jericho will be back eventually, as will Batista i'd say.

It's holding it's own but isn't great. Miz is brilliant though, and Cena is as overbooked as ever. Certainly has its moments though, it was actually very good from the Rumble to Wrestlemania but the standard has dipped back again.
      Manning Fatigue (noun): The act of being sick as hell of watching a HOF qb take half of forever to decide what to do and just wishing he'd make up his mind.

Comment

Jericho WILL return after he is done with DWTS. He has already stated this.

sigpic

Comment

Unfortunately I believe he is. This isn't a work. I do, however believe he will help Christian win the title by ending his career with one more spear.

I will miss you Edge (Adam Copeland)
          Thank you for everything.

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
          Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
          Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
          Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
          I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

The rock came back that's good

Comment

The condition that has caused Edge's retirement is the same one that cost Austin his career.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by milehighireland View Post
                Jeff Hardy is a good for nothing waster. He showed up at a TNA ppv a couple of months back completely out of his mind on drugs and was unable to work the main event.

Jericho will be back eventually, as will Batista i'd say.

It's holding it's own but isn't great. Miz is brilliant though, and Cena is as overbooked as ever. Certainly has its moments though, it was actually very good from the Rumble to Wrestlemania but the standard has dipped back again.
                cena = HUGE draw in terms of financials

but smarks can't wrap their damn heads around that fact lol
                sigpic

Comment

the rock didn't really come back, he was back for a few seconds lol

the thing isn't "will jericho comes back" and when will taker be back

forget about em......they're old as is

the thing to concentrate on is the future

everyone is replaceable in terms of making money

bet your ass on that fact
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X