No announcement yet.

Pacers just beat the Bulls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you're a celts fan you shouldn't be scared of the bulls simply because they have little to none playoff experience

even miami who does, you've beaten most of the season

that said, the bulls are a damn good team, and in terms of embarrassment right now, being up 3-1 to a sub .500 playoff team is alot better than what the spurs are having done to them
    sigpic

Comment

Being a bulls fan I agree I don't think they have a chance to make the finals.....UNLESS Boozer steps his game up. Everyone is performing for the bulls except this guy. Noah Is playing inspired basketball.

Rest assured the bulls will be in eastern conference championship. Hawks nor Orlando can not beat the bulls in a series. Only the heat strike fear in me as a bulls fan. Rose can match Rondo we got big bodies underneath to frustrate the bigs of the celtics. Problem with heat is they are extremely athletic and the bulls don't have a great 2 guard so wade will have his way and it'll be tough for Deng to match LeBron but the Celtics I'd prefer them over the heat. Just saying.

Of course all what I said is for naught IF Boozer can't step his game up.
      :go:

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoyearound View Post
        Being a bulls fan I agree I don't think they have a chance to make the finals.....UNLESS Boozer steps his game up. Everyone is performing for the bulls except this guy. Noah Is playing inspired basketball.

Rest assured the bulls will be in eastern conference championship. Hawks nor Orlando can not beat the bulls in a series. Only the heat strike fear in me as a bulls fan. Rose can match Rondo we got big bodies underneath to frustrate the bigs of the celtics. Problem with heat is they are extremely athletic and the bulls don't have a great 2 guard so wade will have his way and it'll be tough for Deng to match LeBron but the Celtics I'd prefer them over the heat. Just saying.

Of course all what I said is for naught IF Boozer can't step his game up.
        Rondo would have to make Rose work defensively. I would expect him to be very aggressive. If I was Rivers, I would leak Rondo every time Rose goes to the rack or pulls up for a J. Let the interior deal with him, and force the other guys to beat you with perimeter shots. It would at least be worth a shot, just to see how Rose reacts. I don't see the Bulls having a problem with Orlando or ATL. Celtics might get beat by Miami without Perkins around.

Comment

Working...
        X