Grizzlies vs Spurs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grizzlies vs Spurs

Great series, really hope Memphis can close it out at home on friday and put the San Antonio floppers into retirement.....
    sigpic

Originally posted by The Experience View Post
    Great series, really hope Memphis can close it out at home on friday and put the San Antonio floppers into retirement.....
    I'm rooting for the spurs honestly after that game, that was freaking incredible!
    sigpic

Comment

But then Denver would have to play Memphis if they can beat OKC

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
        I'm rooting for the spurs honestly after that game, that was freaking incredible!
        I can never root for the Spurs as long as Parker and Ginobli are on them, with Pop coaching....
        sigpic

Comment

I'll tell you what, Lionel Hollins is one hell of a basketball coach. He has been far better than Popovich in this series.
          sigpic

Comment

OKC better come to play......
            sigpic

Comment

I'm glad to see the Spurs get sent packing! Now they can get a head start on their belly flops!
              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
              Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Huge Spurs fan here, especially Tim Duncan.

I think if you're a fan of the game of basketball, you need to read this article; because pretty soon one of the all time greats will ride off quietly on his own.

Comment

Great article, and I agree. For the longest time, I hated Duncan and the Spurs, mostly because they were just so damn good. Over the years, I began to appreciate Duncan as he is, which is one of the all-time greatest players to ever play in the NBA. I wish I didn't spend to many years hating on Duncan. This is a sad time in basketball for me, as I was born in 1986, and the peak of basketball for me was in the 90's and early 2000's. We are witnessing some of the greats from that period decline or retire, such as Allen Iverson, Reggie Miller, Tracy McGrady, Stephon Marbury, Shaquille O'Neal, Tim Duncan, among many others, and my all-time favorite athlete in any sport, Kevin Garnett. So for me personally, it sucks to see these players come to an end, and I will no doubt be appreciating them while I still can.

Comment

This is an amazing job Lionel Hollins has done. Even though I don't like the Grizzlies as a Rockets fan, but knocking off the #1 seed, without Rudy Gay

Incredibile.

Comment

Originally posted by Peerless View Post
                      Huge Spurs fan here, especially Tim Duncan.

I think if you're a fan of the game of basketball, you need to read this article; because pretty soon one of the all time greats will ride off quietly on his own.
                      I have always been a fan of Duncan, I actually used to really like the Spurs back when they had Elliot and Admiral.

But once they got Parker and Ginobli, I can't stand them now. Pops is a great coach, but I can't stand him either.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
                        This is an amazing job Lionel Hollins has done. Even though I don't like the Grizzlies as a Rockets fan, but knocking off the #1 seed, without Rudy Gay

Incredibile.
                        He has a great hold on that team. There were multiple times yesterday where Hollins came in and pulled players aside when things got chippy.

We are looking at a new movement of great NBA coaches. Phil Jackson, Sloan already gone and guys like Rivers, Karl and Popovich with a few years.

Now guys like Thibodeau and Hollins coming in.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Experience View Post
                          I have always been a fan of Duncan, I actually used to really like the Spurs back when they had Elliot and Admiral.

But once they got Parker and Ginobli, I can't stand them now. Pops is a great coach, but I can't stand him either.
                          Why don't you like Parker?

I can see not liking Manu because of his flopping...

And I'm sick of Pops. The guy is too damn stubborn to change his ways. Giving Matt Bonner 20+ minutes a night is what KILLED San Antonio.

Comment

Originally posted by Peerless View Post
                            And I'm sick of Pops.
                            The Bucks will gladly take him!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LbloodOjunkieG View Post
                              The Bucks will gladly take him!!!

I don't know, Pop has lost his mojo since the 2005 Championship.

Since then, he's made some terrible decisions with this team.

He'll retire when TD does, and that's probably a good thing.

Comment

Working...
                              X