Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celtics v Heat!!!!

Who you got in this series??

I feel that no matter what jersey Lebron is in the Celtics can take care of him!

Go Celtics!!!
    sigpic
    Thanks Freyaka for the Sig! And Avatar!

Fathead LeBron and the Heat are going down in 6......
    sigpic

Comment

Celts in 6 or 7

But i wouldnt be surprised if the Heat win

Comment

C's in 6.

Edit: Probably going 7, not sure who wins.
        Last edited by ERoyal248; 05-01-2011, 02:53 PM.

Comment

There's going to be a game 7, there's no doubt in my mind about it. I have the Celtics in 7.

Comment

That's why the NBA is a joke.

Pierce did nothing and gets thrown out for bumping into Wade, refs ruin games and it's hard to watch at times.

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
              That's why the NBA is a joke.

Pierce did nothing and gets thrown out for bumping into Wade, refs ruin games and it's hard to watch at times.
              I'm boycotting it, or trying to at least.

Haven't watched a single game since the Nuggets got beat.
              2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

Sweet refs

Im not even surprised jesus...pierce didnt do ANYTHING

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
                  I'm boycotting it, or trying to at least.

Haven't watched a single game since the Nuggets got beat.
                  This may be the only series i watch depending how bad the refs get.

Still somewhat of a game, and they throw him out on for doing nothing really, that's the NBA for ya.

He didn't even swing at him, push him, just bumped into him a little bit, nothing serious and he gets ejected for it?

Comment

This may be the only series i watch depending how bad the refs get.

Still somewhat of a game, and they throw him out on a dumb call, that's the NBA for ya.
                    C's are my #2 team. But I just hate the refs so much I can't. Once the series really gets started, I'm sure I'll break, and watch some of them. But wow, I just hate the NBA so much. Love basketball though, sucks
                    2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
                      C's are my #2 team. But I just hate the refs so much I can't. Once the series really gets started, I'm sure I'll break, and watch some of them. But wow, I just hate the NBA so much. Love basketball though, sucks
                      Same here, hate when there are close games and refs ruin it ala Game 7 of the Finals last year where LA shot something like 25 FT's in the final 7-8 minutes.

Den/OKC series where KD/RW went to the FT line at will among other times.

Exactly why i LOVE college basketball, if it's a close game, refs won't call a foul, they let the players determine the game the way it should. Love college basketball, it's the 2nd best sport to watch next to the NFL.

Comment

Still somewhat of a game, and they throw him out on for doing nothing really, that's the NBA for ya.

He didn't even swing at him, push him, just bumped into him a little bit, nothing serious and he gets ejected for it?
                        He didn't even bump into him. He set a screen. A perfectly clean screen. That's it. Wasn't even a foul, much less a technical. What a horrible call.

Comment

That was a horrendous call on ejecting Pierce. He set up a screen and Wade ran into him. No problem, nothing was wrong. You can argue that he was ejected for what he said afterwards, but IMO nothing anyone can say is worth an ejection. They are both grown men and should be able to handle insults in the heat of the game.

Not only was the ejection an awful call, but it came at a time when Pierce was finally finding his groove and the Celtics were gaining momentum and looking for a possible comeback.

Yet, I can't sit here and chalk it up as a loss due to poor officiating. The fact is the Celtics were terrible the majority of the game. They shot 25% in the the 1st quarter and was hard to watch. Their defense basically allowed Wade and anyone who wanted to, to find the wide open shots and take it. Along with the ridiculous amount of turnovers, the C's never stood a chance.

Hopefully Pierce, comes back much stronger after that ridiculous call and the C's can get some revenge!! The one thing I liked about the C's was the high level of intensity...but now they gotta go work on the simple things in order to win!!

Celtics in 7!! HERE WE GO!!
                          sigpic
                          Thanks Freyaka for the Sig! And Avatar!

Comment

Sigh.

People need to understand how this works. Pierce got a T for the face brush/****
                            talking to Jones.

He then later continued to talk **** to Wade and the ref, he got another T.

T + T = walking. It was a clean screen, and neither situation really deserved a
                            technical, but it was a double technical both times so you can't call BS on the refs.
                            Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Originally posted by GridironChamp View Post
                              Sigh.

People need to understand how this works. Pierce got a T for the face brush/****
                              talking to Jones.

He then later continued to talk **** to Wade and the ref, he got another T.

T + T = walking. It was a clean screen, and neither situation really deserved a
                              technical, but it was a double technical both times so you can't call BS on the refs.
                              It was the same ref. He called both T's so I'm pretty sure he knew PP already had one, giving him a second one ruined the game.

Comment

Working...
                              X