Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jason Heyward commercial on ESPN

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jason Heyward commercial on ESPN

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4C4kNt2flM&sns=tw

    So funny...

  • #2
    Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
    Probably one of the worst commercials I've ever watched.


    If you want to watch a real commercial:



    sarcasm is present in this post
    2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Pretty funny.

      But this is the best ESPN commercial ever
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0iR05lYy1g
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by The Experience View Post
        Pretty funny.

        But this is the best ESPN commercial ever
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0iR05lYy1g
        Agreed.

        That one is awesome. Probably my favorite.

        Though, I like most of them.
        2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          The Pedroia sandwhich commerical and Papi/Wally are great.
          Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

          Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
            Probably one of the worst commercials I've ever watched.


            If you want to watch a real commercial:



            sarcasm is present in this post
            This one would be better if it were Ubaldo asking for the nail clippers...
            :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

            sigpic
            Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
              that's one of the funniest i've seen lol
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
                Probably one of the worst commercials I've ever watched.


                If you want to watch a real commercial:



                sarcasm is present in this post
                that one was pretty stupid , sorry
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by The Experience View Post
                  Pretty funny.

                  But this is the best ESPN commercial ever
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0iR05lYy1g
                  yeah that is great!
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
                    that one was pretty stupid , sorry
                    At least we don't suck like the Padres. sorry that was rude


                    And I guess you didn't catch the sarcasm. look for the white text


                    I couldn't find the commercial he does for Taco Bell, that was what I wanted to post.
                    Last edited by Broncoholic3233; 05-02-2011, 09:53 PM.
                    2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
                      At least we don't suck like the Padres. sorry that was rude


                      And I guess you didn't catch the sarcasm. look for the white text


                      I couldn't find the commercial he does for Taco Bell, that was what I wanted to post.
                      the heyward commercial pretty much murders the helton one lol
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
                        the heyward commercial pretty much murders the helton one lol
                        It's an ESPN commercial.



                        You don't get it I guess. It was a joke with ERoyal about Cargo vs Heyward.
                        2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
                          It's an ESPN commercial.



                          You don't get it I guess. It was a joke with ERoyal about Cargo vs Heyward.
                          i get it, it's just the rockies commercial wasn't funny


                          they heyward one was pretty clever and hilarious


                          and i don't even like heyward or the braves, just an unbiased view
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
                            i get it, it's just the rockies commercial wasn't funny


                            they heyward one was pretty clever and hilarious


                            and i don't even like heyward or the braves, just an unbiased view
                            It (Heyward's commercial) definitely was funny,I was being sarcastic.


                            And the Rockies one was decent, imo, but that was last years commercial.
                            2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X