Bulls vs Heat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bulls vs Heat

Well hopefully the bulls can do what they did in the regular season against the heat and sweep them. This series to me is the nba finals. Win lose or draw I expect a great series. Don't have a prediction although bulls is my team I'm looking at a game 7. Not clear on the winner but if you get Wade and James in a game 7 I think they take it over.

Keys: Bulls Protect and serve. You got home court protect it and put pressure on the Heat to win in their home. Boozer has to play at a high level like he did against the Hawks in game 6. Rose has to get everyone involved and for the bigs don't allow any easy baskets at the rim. Get out in transition on defense and make the Heat beat you in a half court game.

Keys: Heat Make the bulls play catch up. Get a big lead early and force the bulls to have to make plays. Take the crowd out of the game. As good as Wade and James is they need to operate screens and picks the bulls have too good a defense to go straight iso on them all game.

Series changer to me is: BENCH PLAY. Which bench can show up and keep their respective team in the game. The bulls to me have an edge in that faction. One more Series changer for atleast the bulls is contain the big three hold them to 70 or less points. Heat be physical and take rose out of the game. He can get frustrated with traps and pressure.

This will be a grind it out series defense heavy. Fans of basketball should really enjoy this series. I just hope the refs let them play.

Takes everyone who do you have winning series and why?

I'm a diehard bulls but if I take off the homerism I think the heat win in game 7. Bulls don't have someone other than rose who can take over and dominate in crutch heat does. Hope I'm wrong though.
    :go:

i must say, i've got zero hate with any remaining title contenders

i love durant rose lebron randolph and dammit if dirk doesn't deserve a title after that 06 debacle

aside from wade, at least SOME kinda new blood in terms of players, is going to win a title

this is just fun!
    sigpic

Comment

words from lebron =

“I couldn’t do it by myself against that team,” James said. “I apologize for the way it happened, but I knew this opportunity was once in a lifetime.”

As moments to make an apology go, it probably won’t please Cleveland that James chose the end of the victorious conference semifinal series that he lost for them a year ago
      http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slu..._celtics051211

i agree with him
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
        words from lebron =

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slu..._celtics051211

i agree with him
        Can't disagree, all LeBron had in Cleveland was role players.

If Rondo never hurts his arm, that series goes 6-7 games, completely changed the series.

As for the series, i'll go with the Bulls in 7, better overall team top to bottom, the frontline of Noah/Boozer will be the reason Chicago goes to the Finals.

Comment

Heat in 6. IMO the Heat are playing their best ball right now. Peaking at the right time.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
            Can't disagree, all LeBron had in Cleveland was role players.

If Rondo never hurts his arm, that series goes 6-7 games, completely changed the series.

As for the series, i'll go with the Bulls in 7, better overall team top to bottom, the frontline of Noah/Boozer will be the reason Chicago goes to the Finals.
            I'm with you on this one.

Mostly because of their front line and D-Rose. And after the Heat's championship like celebration after their win the other night I hope they don't advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Kno-Sean View Post
              I'm with you on this one.

Mostly because of their front line and D-Rose. And after the Heat's championship like celebration after their win the other night I hope they don't advance.
              Yep, that was pretty ridiculous, i have my doubts since the refs could have a huge impact on this series.

Wade/Bron get a ton of calls, and Stern may want them in the Finals.

Chicago has a big, big advance inside and D-Rose is a monster.

Comment

The big matchup for me, is the PG matchup, it will be huge. Not just for this series but for the rest of the playoffs. I think OKC could will beat the Mavs, so if the heat can advance and shut down rose that means Westbrook will be no problem. Mark my words Westbrook will cost the OKC a series at some point,
                What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Miami over Chicago in 6.

Heat have been playing as good defense as the Bulls lately

Wade > Rose

James > Rose

Bosh > Boozer

Deng can't guard James and Bogans can't guard Wade. While Bibby or even Chalmers
                  can't guard Rose, James or Wade can when it really has to matter late in a game.
                  Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Originally posted by GridironChamp View Post
                    Miami over Chicago in 6.

Wade > Rose

James > Rose

Bosh > Boozer

Deng can't guard James and Bogans can't guard Wade. While Bibby or even Chalmers
                    can't guard Rose, James or Wade can when it really has to matter late in a game.
                    D-Rose is a monster, and Boozer/Bosh is a wash at worst..

Deng doesn't need to shutdown James, he just needs to limit. Same with Bogans on Wade. I think Wade, James, and Bosh got 80+ PPG against the C's. Doubtful that happens against the best defense in the league.

Who on Miami is going to guard Noah?

Anthony or Z, mismatch.

Comment

Originally posted by GridironChamp View Post
                      Miami over Chicago in 6.

Wade > Rose

James > Rose

Bosh > Boozer

Neither Wade nor James can stand in get in front of Rose. Just like no one can stand in front of Wade or James. There will get their 25. You just have to make them take more shots to get there. Good perimter D is what will win the series.

Boozer I would take everyday of Bosh.

I am saying the Bulls win this series. I am not going to guess in how many though

Comment

I think the Heat win.

Bulls have been for the most part a one man show in the playoffs. Miami plays incredible defense and will limit Deng, Boozer, etc. forcing Rose to shoot 25-28 times, and you just can't win like that. The one guy that worries me is Kyle Korver. That Pacers series likely goes to 6-7 games if he doesn't make those shots, so you know he's going to be in the mix in this series if he comes back from his injury well.

I'm really not worried much about Boozer or Noah. Bosh and Joel Anthony have been playing good defense despite their offensive woes in the playoffs.

Miami already played well against the #1 defense in the NBA, I think we'll see similar results against the Bulls, who have had problems scoring points against defenses far worse than Miami's in the playoffs.

I also don't put much stock into the regular season matchup. LeBron was out for one, Bosh went a historically bad 1-18 in the other, and overall as a team they were playing far worse than they were now.

I'm not saying it won't be competitive, I think it'll be a 6-7 game series, but I see Miami stealing one on the road, winning both at home, losing game 5, and winning game 6.

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                          D-Rose is a monster, and Boozer/Bosh is a wash at worst..

Deng doesn't need to shutdown James, he just needs to limit. Same with Bogans on Wade. I think Wade, James, and Bosh got 80+ PPG against the C's. Doubtful that happens against the best defense in the league.

Who on Miami is going to guard Noah?

Anthony or Z, mismatch.
                          You're acting like Noah is Dwight Howard or something. He's averaging 10 points and 10 boards in the playoffs against some very bad defensive centers. Joel Anthony specializes as a defensive center. He's not a beast by any means, but he will be able to hold his own.

Comment

This series is boring imo. I don't think I'll watch a game. However, I'm definitely pulling for Chicago.

But I want the Mavs or Grizz to win it all.
                            2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
                              You're acting like Noah is Dwight Howard or something. He's averaging 10 points and 10 boards in the playoffs against some very bad defensive centers. Joel Anthony specializes as a defensive center. He's not a beast by any means, but he will be able to hold his own.
                              You don't need to post big numbers to have your presence felt and change a game.
                              2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X