No announcement yet.

NBA Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm only rooting for CLE for their fans, not for LeBron. I want them to win something for once.
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• The Warriors have been the best team all season. The Warriors are the favorites, but then again the Panthers were favorites against the Broncos in the Superbowl. Cavaliers in 6!!!

Believeland

Comment

• Originally posted by broncolee View Post
        Well, when the Warriors were down 3-1, they had a far better chance of winning their series than the Raptors had of winning their series(the Raptors had no chance). So, it's no surprise that they got to the finals. Gotta give the Warriors credit for being that good.

I still kinda want them to lose more than I want the Cleveland curse to continue.

I think Cleveland would have won last year, if Irving and Love had been healthy. It will be interesting to see if they can prove that it was at least possible.
        This seems to get to you a little. Hey, it's 20/20 when you look back. But at 2 and 2 after 4 games, it's anyone's game.

The Raptors will be really tough next season, given they are big into signing Derozan, and may even be willing to add another piece or two. In the end, they were pretty even with The Cavs all season and deep into the playoffs.

As for the final, I expect The Cavs to remember last season, playing without some stars and making it close.... and finding a way this time, with Lebron taking charge. It might go 7.
        Last edited by CanDB; 05-31-2016, 10:59 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
          This seems to get to you a little. Hey, it's 20/20 when you look back. But at 2 and 2 after 4 games, it's anyone's game.

The Raptors will be really tough next season, given they are big into signing Derozan, and may even be willing to add another piece or two. In the end, they were pretty even with The Cavs all season and deep into the playoffs.

As for the final, I expect The Cavs to remember last season, playing without some stars and making it close.... and finding a way this time, with Lebron taking charge. It might go 7.
          No to start an argument Can but I think it gets to you guys more than him. I think he likes trolling you guys a little bit about it.

But he made a bold statement after game 4. And he ended up being dead on right over the next two games. Nothing for him to be worked up about. I do think he likes giving you guys a hard time about it though.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
            No it wasn't. They went 39-2 at home. Didn't even have the best home record regular season. That belonged to the Spurs who the thunder beat twice on the road.
            Yeah, they got beat by Boston I remember that, I think I meant postseason losses, but I had a few too many last night so I really don't know what I was saying?
            Last edited by ELWAY421; 05-31-2016, 12:19 PM.

Comment

• This guy has to be big in the finals.

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                No to start an argument Can but I think it gets to you guys more than him. I think he likes trolling you guys a little bit about it.

But he made a bold statement after game 4. And he ended up being dead on right over the next two games. Nothing for him to be worked up about. I do think he likes giving you guys a hard time about it though.
                Good point DB. I am not too worried about it, but when I read thru posts I expect us to be past that little debate. And yes, The Cavs were the better team, no argument. Just think we should all move past things. Hey, we're patriotic, and patriotism can get a little passionate. Yes, he got it right, but 4 and 2 is nowhere near a sweep. In fact, The Raptors did The Cavs some good, getting them charged up to play in the final knowing how hard it is to put teams away.

So no issue DB, just surprised it came up again.

Comment

Good point DB. I am not too worried about it, but when I read thru posts I expect us to be past that little debate. And yes, The Cavs were the better team, no argument. Just think we should all move past things. Hey, we're patriotic, and patriotism can get a little passionate. Yes, he got it right, but 4 and 2 is nowhere near a sweep. In fact, The Raptors did The Cavs some good, getting them charged up to play in the final knowing how hard it is to put teams away.

So no issue DB, just surprised it came up again.
                  I get the impression he likes to bug people a bit.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Maybe it's been said already, but I do feel for OKC fans. This must hurt bad. Being up 3 games to 1 seems so positive, but it is almost irrelevant if the opponent wins the next game. Good ole "mo" can change swiftly. For me, if you get up 3 to 1, make game 5 your game 7. I am not saying it happened, but you can coast just a little with a big lead. And at 3 and 2, the 6th game is all pressure on OKC.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
                      Ummmmmm.........yeah, he's still pretty good.
                      Pretty sure HumCalc hasn't shown his face in this thread since the Thunder were up 3-1.

Bash a player when he is down but don't come back to eat crow when he is wrong.
                      sigpic

Comment

I wasn't the one calling people idiotic for having an opinion. That was one of your fellow Canadians.

So if I happen to mention how the Raptors had no chance, it's just to remind people that the Raptors had no chance, whatsoever.👌
                        My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                        You Mad Bro?
                        Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

I wasn't the one calling people idiotic for having an opinion. That was one of your fellow Canadians.

So if I happen to mention how the Raptors had no chance, it's just to remind people that the Raptors had no chance, whatsoever.��
                          I never said you where idiotic, i said your STATEMENT was idiotic...

And you are the one bringing it up every chance you get even when taking about another series
                          sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

• Originally posted by canadiansbronco View Post
                            I never said you where idiotic, i said your STATEMENT was idiotic...

And you are the one bringing it up every chance you get even when taking about another series
                            That's playing semantics
                            sigpic

Comment

So if I happen to mention how the Raptors had no chance, it's just to remind people that the Raptors had no chance, whatsoever.��
                              So you just had to repeat it yet again????

I'm not going to take this seriously, but you could have shown a little restraint this last time. And try not to group all of us canucks in the same category. Next thing you know, you'll be asking me if I know that dude John in Alberta.

Comment

So you just had to repeat it yet again????

I'm not going to take this seriously, but you could have shown a little restraint this last time. And try not to group all of us canucks in the same category. Next thing you know, you'll be asking me if I know that dude John in Alberta.
                                Well, do you? Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X