Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    What? No JR Rider? Lol
    Stop giving JJ ideas. Now he's going to start comparing Clyde Drexler to JR Rider, because Drexler asked the Trailblazers to trade him to Houston.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
      Stop giving JJ ideas. Now he's going to start comparing Clyde Drexler to JR Rider, because Drexler asked the Trailblazers to trade him to Houston.
      Lol, I liked Rider man. The east bay funk dunk was choice...

Comment

I'm hearing Wade to the Cavs lol.
        Where do you hear that?
        "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

All I know is if DWade goes to Cleveland, he's gunna turn into frickin Harold Miner up in this joint.

Comment

• Reports are DWade is being highly pursued by the Nuggets. Yes!

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
            Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
            Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
            Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
            I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by JJBroncoFan View Post
              The maybe is the point at this juncture. Apparently assumptions and hypotheticals are okay only if you're a LeBron fan lol. Personally I don't think any other superstar with an ego could coexist with Iverson. As far as the last question I think the Bulls and other teams we're discussing would probably beat the Cavs or Warriors in 4 or 5.
              But no one is saying LBJ is better than Jordan. Who other than Jordan could beat the best regular season team/defending champs 3 games in a row down 3-1 to win the series?

Comment

JR Rider was a fan favorite in Portland for a while (I grew up in Oregon) until he became an idiot lol. I'm not sure when that happened exactly, he was kind of an idiot always lol. Good player though, those were the Jail Blazer days haha.
                Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                  But no one is saying LBJ is better than Jordan. Who other than Jordan could beat the best regular season team/defending champs 3 games in a row down 3-1 to win the series?
                  I explained where that part of the argument came from earlier, meaning the better than Jordan part of the argument. Nobody has came back 3-1 so it's not an easy question to answer obviously.

However, I know in those days a star guy would never get suspended in a pivotal game and certainly not for the kind of nonsense they got him for. Then again that's when men played the game. I'm not sticking up for Donkeys actions, they were stupid. However, that was the least of every Bulls and Knicks games ever. They literally tried to injure MJ and nobody held the Bulls hand through the series.

More to the point though, I think lots of teams could have done that from that era, except they wouldn't be down 3-1 to begin with. I bet many of yesterday's stars would love to play in this league, guys that never got a ring that is, it would be wide open.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncoholic JS View Post
                    Reports are DWade is being highly pursued by the Nuggets. Yes!
                    I think that's old news. I doubt we get him
                    sigpic

Comment

Look dude, you don't agree, and that's fine. There's no reason to try and mock me though, I'm not being rude to you, try an act like an adult.

Comment

• Originally posted by JJBroncoFan View Post
                        Look dude, you don't agree, and that's fine. There's no reason to try and mock me though, I'm not being rude to you, try an act like an adult.
                        I lost count of how many chances I gave you to have the coherent, adult conversation you asked for. Even after you pulled the same crap two weeks ago. Once again, you failed to accurately address my posts while arguing in circles with vague unsubstantiated opinions. You have completely failed to support your opinion, as no one here has even as much as acknowledged the accuracy of your supporting arguments. You basically wasted two to three pages of this thread, accomplishing nothing but an attempt at aggravating everyone here.

If you can't handle criticism, don't make outlandish statements with nothing to back them up. If you don't want to be treated like a troll, don't act like one.

Comment

• Wade cancelled his meeting with the Bucks lol. Could this actually happen. Where in the world will the Cavs get the money?

Comment

Wade cancelled his meeting with the Bucks lol. Could this actually happen. Where in the world will the Cavs get the money?

Comment

• The Heat DID up the ante, though...

Comment

The Heat DID up the ante, though...
                                Yeah, the Heat offer is up to 2 years 40 million. If Wade wants money & Cleveland is serious they are going to have to move someone. I've also read the Cavs have reached out to David West to replace Moz. He'd also have to sign for 3.5 million minimum.

Comment

Working...
                                X