Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
    At this point I put it at more than 1%. I believe the Bulls have a meeting with Wade tomorrow as well. They will have to shed a contract or two to get it done. Something like Taj Gibson or Jose Calderon and Nikola Mirotic.
    I'd be willing to part ways with: Dunleavy, Snell, and Taj + Rondo
    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
      At this point I put it at more than 1%. I believe the Bulls have a meeting with Wade tomorrow as well. They will have to shed a contract or two to get it done. Something like Taj Gibson or Jose Calderon and Nikola Mirotic.
      I'd give Cleveland 1%, Denver 34%, Chicago 15% & Miami 50%... He's just playing hardball with the Heat to get what he wants. We've seen this same song & dance in years past. He loves Miami & is loyal to that city/franchise. We'll see soon enough.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
        I'd give Cleveland 1%, Denver 34%, Chicago 15% & Miami 50%... He's just playing hardball with the Heat to get what he wants. We've seen this same song & dance in years past. He loves Miami & is loyal to that city/franchise. We'll see soon enough.
        I do think he is playing hardball with MIA. But MIA to pay Wade 25M would have to pay 8 players on its roster the veteran minimum. I just don't think you can do that without 3 superstars.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • Word is Wade is super pissed at Miami. lol. I honestly hope he goes to Denver. I think Denver fans are deserving after Melo leaving. Wouldn't really mind seeing him go home to Chicago, but then the Cavs still have to go up against him.

          I'm actually pretty surprised he didn't at least meet with the Bucks.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
            Word is Wade is super pissed at Miami. lol. I honestly hope he goes to Denver. I think Denver fans are deserving after Melo leaving. Wouldn't really mind seeing him go home to Chicago, but then the Cavs still have to go up against him.

            I'm actually pretty surprised he didn't at least meet with the Bucks.
            Word is he is traveling to the Nuggets today after the offer yesterday. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much but I have a hard time believing he doesn't intend to sign it. Why waste your time on a trip if you already know the offer? Especially if your intent is to re-sign.

            I do'nt really buy what Elway is selling about just playing hardball. I did early yesterday but with the recent developments yesterday afternoon and this morning I'm really starting to think he is actually going to sign with us. We are developing a good young core of talent to give him and if we can pull off a Milsap trade they'll be playoff ready immediatly.

            I'm sure he isn't thrilled about how tough the west would be but he probably also knows the East is a no go until Lebron retires. Which would explain not even visiting Milewaukee or Chicago.

            I may be getting my hopes up for nothing but I'm really hoping today is the day Tim Connelly finally pulls off a major deal as GM.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
              Word is he is traveling to the Nuggets today after the offer yesterday. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much but I have a hard time believing he doesn't intend to sign it. Why waste your time on a trip if you already know the offer? Especially if your intent is to re-sign.

              I do'nt really buy what Elway is selling about just playing hardball. I did early yesterday but with the recent developments yesterday afternoon and this morning I'm really starting to think he is actually going to sign with us. We are developing a good young core of talent to give him and if we can pull off a Milsap trade they'll be playoff ready immediatly.

              I'm sure he isn't thrilled about how tough the west would be but he probably also knows the East is a no go until Lebron retires. Which would explain not even visiting Milewaukee or Chicago.

              I may be getting my hopes up for nothing but I'm really hoping today is the day Tim Connelly finally pulls off a major deal as GM.
              I just read he is meeting with the Bulls & maybe the Bucks as well. I think the Nuggets are the only team willing to throw in a 3rd year. It wouldn't bother me at all if he signs with you guys, I'd just be shocked if he actually left Miami, but it appears like Spice said, that he's pretty heated with the Heat.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
                I just read he is meeting with the Bulls & maybe the Bucks as well. I think the Nuggets are the only team willing to throw in a 3rd year. It wouldn't bother me at all if he signs with you guys, I'd just be shocked if he actually left Miami, but it appears like Spice said, that he's pretty heated with the Heat.
                From woj

                Bucks and Nuggets offering 2y(nuggets with most money)

                Bulls a partial guranteed 3rd year.

                No meeting yet scheduled with Miami.
                What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                I don't know and I don't care

                Comment


                • Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
                  I just read he is meeting with the Bulls & maybe the Bucks as well. I think the Nuggets are the only team willing to throw in a 3rd year. It wouldn't bother me at all if he signs with you guys, I'd just be shocked if he actually left Miami, but it appears like Spice said, that he's pretty heated with the Heat.
                  I read he canceled his meeting with the Bucks because they can't match what the other teams are offering.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • As a Nuggets season ticket holder, I'm not thrilled at the prospect of Wade coming here.

                    Comment


                    • Apparently NBA execs are pretty ticked off about GS signing Pachulia for only 2.9M.

                      http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba/...cid=spartandhp

                      Comment


                      • Here's a link to the Wade stuff

                        http://nba.nbcsports.com/2016/07/06/...medium=twitter

                        Also Alex Kennedy said that Wade will meet with the knicks
                        What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                        I don't know and I don't care

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
                          Apparently NBA execs are pretty ticked off about GS signing Pachulia for only 2.9M.

                          http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba/...cid=spartandhp
                          Then they should implement a min salary cap that is higher than $2.9 million. Who are they to tell Golden St what they should pay a player if he is willing to sign for that little?
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • http://www.foxsports.com/nba/story/l...-agency-070516



                            I think this puts to rest any Wade to the Cavs speculation.

                            I'm hearing he's gonna meet with the Knicks now as well.

                            Comment


                            • Sources: Denver, Dwyane Wade free agent meeting ongoing now in New York. Bucks, Bulls on tap this afternoon.

                              The Nuggets, league sources say, believe Wade is giving them legit consideration and not merely trying to gain leverage. We'll see today.
                              What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                              I don't know and I don't care

                              Comment


                              • First Crack is a good sign. I still feel there's only a 10% chance. However, it's great to see the Nuggets aggressive, and are regaining cred from players.
                                What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                                I don't know and I don't care

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X