X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
    Huh where did you hear that?
    http://www.morningledger.com/russell...ggets/1385091/

As long as we can keep Mudiay and Harris id be fine with it. But I doubt OKC would accept a trade offer that doesn't include Mudiay and Harris probably isn't too valuable to them since they got Oladipo. Which would leave something along the lines of Chandler, Gallo, Faried, and a bevy of picks. Probably one of our young bigs too.

Comment

• NBA Trade Rumors: Golden State Warriors' Stephen Curry Dissatisfied With Management

NBA Trade Rumors: Golden State Warriors' Stephen Curry Dissatisfied With Management; Kevin Durant Paid Higher Than Him; Klay Thompson Supports Curry's Qualms?

Recent NBA trade rumors circles on the Golden State Warriors and with Stephen Curry. Claims have surfaced that Curry is not thrilled with the way the management is treating him. Moreover, rumors of former Oklahoma Thunder main man, Kevin Durant is rumored to be paid higher than him
      http://www.gamenguide.com/articles/4...rys-qualms.htm

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
        NBA Trade Rumors: Golden State Warriors' Stephen Curry Dissatisfied With Management; Kevin Durant Paid Higher Than Him; Klay Thompson Supports Curry's Qualms?

http://www.gamenguide.com/articles/4...rys-qualms.htm

I thought Curry was supposed to be the humble superstar.
        My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
        You Mad Bro?
        Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Originally posted by broncolee View Post
          I thought Curry was supposed to be the humble superstar.
          Curry's a bit of an enigma to me. His claimed values don't seem to lign up with a lot of the agendas he pushes.
          sigpic
          Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

• Cavs vs Warriors round 3? Why or why not?

Comment

• Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
              Cavs vs Warriors round 3? Why or why not?
              Probably. GS might not gel until January or so though, but Green could get thrown out of the NBA for cup checking people for all I care about that team.

I've watched parts of 4 NBA games so far this year, and I've noticed a disturbing theme. There are dudes in the NBA who either don't care, or flat out can't play. There's always been guys like that, but I can't watch a game w/o seeing it this year. First JaVale McGee. It must be nice being seven feet tall with a forty inch vertical, and you can collect an NBA pay check for 10 years. I watched this dude get absolutely bombed on, and outrebounded by guys half his size. He needs to get the hell out of the NBA. It makes me sick seeing teams waste a roster spot on a guy just because he's tall and can jump. Swaggy P, or whatever his name is. Kobe Bryant has ruined this dude. He came out and went like 0 for 6 in the first quarter. The only thing that kept them in the game was Mozgov, of all things, and Russell briefly turning into Steph Curry. Brandon Jennings....omg, do I even have to talk about this guy. The Knicks are screwed. These are just the ones that jump out at me. Can't play, Javale McGee. Don't know how to play, Nick Young. Just don't care, Brandon Jennings. And there are guys looking for jobs right now, who didn't get drafted, and could actually help these teams win games.

Watch the Cavs game? See the ball movement? People wonder why there's no parody in the NBA.

Comment

Cavs vs Warriors round 3? Why or why not?
                It should be, but upsets happen all the time. All you need is one key injury, and everything falls into chaos
                "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Doc Rivers says LeBron is top 5 all time:

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/do...time-no-doubt/

"Statistically speaking, and visually since I was the coach of the Celtics and we had a 3-2 lead and I watched him score 45, he is in the top five. There's no doubt. LeBron has a different game. We're so used to seeing skill looking graceful. We're not used to seeing skill look so powerful. I think that rubs people wrong. But LeBron, statistically, championship wise, he's one of the top-five players to ever play the game."
                  Top 5 all time, yaddah, yaddah. I already knew Doc Rivers wasn't a total idiot when it comes to basketball. The important thing about what he said was his reasoning. LeBron is not as graceful, or aesthetically pleasing to watch as players like Kobe and MJ. He doesn't move the same, and I think this is a major reason why people devalue LeBron in comparison. The same reason kids love Stephen Curry. It's fun to watch the And1 tour guy dribble between his legs 15 times, and jack a fadeaway from 25ft. It looks good. But success in the NBA is forever linked to efficiency, and that's why LeBron wins games. Doesn't matter where he's at or who he's with, LeBron wins. That's why he's top 5 all time.

Comment

• I'm a bit out of touch to say the least with NBA these days.
                    Last time I followed properly was when Steve Nash and the Suns were in full flow!

If anyone would like to fill me in on how the Suns are doing these days I'd be grateful.
                    It's tough finding the time to keep up with everything I'd like to, especially with timezone complications.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaws View Post
                      I'm a bit out of touch to say the least with NBA these days.
                      Last time I followed properly was when Steve Nash and the Suns were in full flow!

If anyone would like to fill me in on how the Suns are doing these days I'd be grateful.
                      It's tough finding the time to keep up with everything I'd like to, especially with timezone complications.
                      Haven't Really been a good team since Nash left.
                      sigpic
                      Adopted Broncos:
                      EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Pistons off to a decent start. Still feel like we could really use help on the bench. Stan should really trade for Rubio. Think he'd be a good fit for this team.

Need a legit back up PF, Johnson isn't panning out, so might need a small forward as well. We are stacked at C.
                        sigpic
                        Adopted Broncos:
                        EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Go Cavs!!!

Comment

Go Cavs!!!
                            That was one great game on Christmas! I want anyone to beat GS, but looks like The Cavs will keep them honest. As for GS, I would like them more if Durant didn't sell out to join them.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                              That was one great game on Christmas! I want anyone to beat GS, but looks like The Cavs will keep them honest. As for GS, I would like them more if Durant didn't sell out to join them.
                              Durant did sell out. It'd be great if the Thunder knocked the Warriors out of the playoffs. I can't believe what Westbrook is doing right now, averaging a triple double. Especially when it comes to rebounding, he had 17 rebounds last night lol. Meanwhile, I hope your Raptors beat the Warriors tonight.

Comment

Durant did sell out. It'd be great if the Thunder knocked the Warriors out of the playoffs. I can't believe what Westbrook is doing right now, averaging a triple double. Especially when it comes to rebounding, he had 17 rebounds last night lol. Meanwhile, I hope your Raptors beat the Warriors tonight.
                                Thx pal! The Raptors seem to play GS pretty tight each game, but not to be.

Comment

Working...
                                X