No announcement yet.

NBA Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heard a rumor that the Cavs were bringing in Korver. Hard to imagine another sniper on the Cavs roster. Drive and kick, 3. Rinse & repeat?

Comment

• Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
      Heard a rumor that the Cavs were bringing in Korver. Hard to imagine another sniper on the Cavs roster. Drive and kick, 3. Rinse & repeat?
      LeBron wants another PG, who can they get?
      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
        LeBron wants another PG, who can they get?
        Chalmers, Rondo, Norris Cole? We have one more trade exception I believe. I'm not sure about Rondo, he seems to have problems everywhere he goes.

Comment

Chalmers, Rondo, Norris Cole? We have one more trade exception I believe. I'm not sure about Rondo, he seems to have problems everywhere he goes.
          CHI's not trading Rondo to a team that they could potentially meet in the 1st round, and they got robbed in the ATL trade
          "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

CHI's not trading Rondo to a team that they could potentially meet in the 1st round, and they got robbed in the ATL trade
            Chicago don't have a chance against Cleveland anyway, so it wouldn't matter.

I've just read some rumors, and read that Chicago could be looking to dump Rondo, and Cleveland was monitoring the situation. I agree that it won't happen, though. I'm guessing Chalmers.

Comment

I've just read some rumors, and read that Chicago could be looking to dump Rondo, and Cleveland was monitoring the situation. I agree that it won't happen, though. I'm guessing Chalmers.
              CHI always gives CLE trouble, and Rondo should go to back to the Western Conference

Comment

CHI always gives CLE trouble, and Rondo should go to back to the Western Conference
                As long as Cleveland stays healthy they will be in the finals.

Comment

As long as Cleveland stays healthy they will be in the finals.
                  In sports, you never know when an upset could occur. That's why we watch, and that's why they play the game

Comment

In sports, you never know when an upset could occur. That's why we watch, and that's why they play the game
                    It will take an act of God for the Cavaliers and Warriors to not make the finals.
                    My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                    You Mad Bro?
                    Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Originally posted by broncolee View Post
                      It will take an act of God for the Cavaliers and Warriors to not make the finals.
                      MEM and LAC can both beat GS, if they both play up to their ability & are healthy

Comment

Oh, please God no. This has been a season of terrible acquisitions already. Thugleavy, a player I've always despised, and he can't even play anymore. Birdman, who's NBA game was predicated on running and jumping...which he can't do anymore. Please LeBron, stop bringing in your buddies. I'd rather see the Cavs roll with the young guys. McRae has always been a scoring machine, and I have faith in Kay Felder's development. He'll probably never be Dellavedova in a lot of regards, but he does have ability.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
                          Oh, please God no. This has been a season of terrible acquisitions already. Thugleavy, a player I've always despised, and he can't even play anymore. Birdman, who's NBA game was predicated on running and jumping...which he can't do anymore. Please LeBron, stop bringing in your buddies. I'd rather see the Cavs roll with the young guys. McRae has always been a scoring machine, and I have faith in Kay Felder's development. He'll probably never be Dellavedova in a lot of regards, but he does have ability.
                          I totally agree with rolling with McCrae, Felder, and Liggins, but LeBron is the GM lol.

Comment

MEM and LAC can both beat GS, if they both play up to their ability & are healthy
                            No mention of San Antonio? Better than both teams you just mentioned.

Comment

No mention of San Antonio? Better than both teams you just mentioned.
                              SA's defense has taken a step back with Duncan gone. Pau, Aldridge, Parker, and Ginobli are all getting OLD

Comment

SA's defense has taken a step back with Duncan gone. Pau, Aldridge, Parker, and Ginobli are all getting OLD
                                They have the best road record in the NBA.

Comment

Working...
                                X