Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    Are you sure you're not trying to jinx the Cavs? I could be wrong, but I could've swore you can't stand the Cavs or Cleveland in general.



    One a side note I think it's time for the Clippers to break up the band, and start a new.
    While I am perfectly happy to see Cleveland kept in its place, I'm okay with them beating the Raptors.
    Last edited by broncolee; 04-30-2017, 08:34 PM.
    My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
    You Mad Bro?
    Don’t Be A Mean Girl

    Comment


    • Can we just fast forward to June? It will be Cavs/Warriors with the very slim chance of Cavs/Spurs if Leonard takes over.

      This is why I hate the NBA. We already know the 3-4 teams in October who actually have a shot. The regular season is just filler time. As much as I love the nuggs its just sad that they will never have a legitimate shot at a title.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
        Can we just fast forward to June? It will be Cavs/Warriors with the very slim chance of Cavs/Spurs if Leonard takes over.

        This is why I hate the NBA. We already know the 3-4 teams in October who actually have a shot. The regular season is just filler time. As much as I love the nuggs its just sad that they will never have a legitimate shot at a title.
        Well, while we know the final 2 teams, it does help other teams coming up get playoff experience...like the Celtics who are just taking the next step.

        Last year they were out in the first round, this year, they've advanced and it's helping them gel and get the younger players experience. Especially after Isiaiah losing his sister and not collapsing.
        Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

        Comment


        • Got a feeling about tonight......Utah +13?

          Utah has shooters and a great defense......13 is a whoopin- I just don't see it.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by atwaterandstir View Post
            Got a feeling about tonight......Utah +13?

            Utah has shooters and a great defense......13 is a whoopin- I just don't see it.
            Although Utah covered the 13 like I thought they would......That was indeed a whoopin

            Comment


            • Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
              Well, while we know the final 2 teams, it does help other teams coming up get playoff experience...like the Celtics who are just taking the next step.

              Last year they were out in the first round, this year, they've advanced and it's helping them gel and get the younger players experience. Especially after Isiaiah losing his sister and not collapsing.
              I don't think it counts when you can legitimately say they won the first round because Rondo got injured and missed the last four games.

              When was the last time a team lost a series simply because they didn't have Rondo available?

              The Bulls gotta be kicking themselves for not making any moves at the trade deadline.
              My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
              You Mad Bro?
              Don’t Be A Mean Girl

              Comment


              • The beard on Curry looks ridiculous!
                Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

                Comment


                • Yo Spice!!!

                  Two series down, two to go? I think this rest between series is paying off.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
                    Yo Spice!!!

                    Two series down, two to go? I think this rest between series is paying off.
                    Yeah, held the Raptors to 101ppg. That's right about the minimum of where they're going to need to be to compete w/GS. Didn't think they'd be able to address all of their defensive issues on the fly. Pretty impressive so far. I'm with you on the rest. They got a big break w/the schedule (don't think it's a coincidence either). The league set it up so if the Cavs handle business, they get a ton of rest. LeBron said that practice time has been the key, though.

                    Comment


                    • Gonna be a cavs-warriors finals again...

                      Color me suprised...
                      sigpic

                      Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

                      Comment


                      • Gordon Hayward, if you can't find it in your heart to come to Denver in the off season.....please don't go to Cleveland or Golden State.

                        Comment


                        • Got to love Draymond Green calling Kelly Olynyk a dirty player lol. I mean Draymond plays the game with such integrity it's only right he calls out all the players who play dirty.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
                            Gordon Hayward, if you can't find it in your heart to come to Denver in the off season.....please don't go to Cleveland or Golden State.
                            He'll reunite with Stevens in Boston
                            What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                            I don't know and I don't care

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
                              Gordon Hayward, if you can't find it in your heart to come to Denver in the off season.....please don't go to Cleveland or Golden State.
                              Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
                              He'll reunite with Stevens in Boston
                              I don't see it happening( man I hope not).....we have something special brewing in Utah. Favors won't be back and George Hill seems like he never checked in. The focus will be adding a playmaking guard. I'm sure it will be a veteran but I'm good with that.

                              Utah can offer the most and I don't see him turning down the most lucrative.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by atwaterandstir View Post
                                I don't see it happening( man I hope not).....we have something special brewing in Utah. Favors won't be back and George Hill seems like he never checked in. The focus will be adding a playmaking guard. I'm sure it will be a veteran but I'm good with that.

                                Utah can offer the most and I don't see him turning down the most lucrative.
                                Shelvin Mack needs to go, though. He was killing you guys.

                                Hope Hayward stays in Utah. I think you got a good coach, and it would be nice to see Gobert and Hayward moving forward. I'd rather see him do that than stand behind the three point line, and wait for Isaiah Thomas to pass him the ball.

                                Manu dunk tonight was awesome.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X