NBA Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by atwaterandstir View Post
    I don't see it happening( man I hope not).....we have something special brewing in Utah. Favors won't be back and George Hill seems like he never checked in. The focus will be adding a playmaking guard. I'm sure it will be a veteran but I'm good with that.

Utah can offer the most and I don't see him turning down the most lucrative.
    I hope so, unfortunately the East is easier than the West(other than CLE) IMO it's either Utah or Boston.
    What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
    I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
      Shelvin Mack needs to go, though. He was killing you guys.

Hope Hayward stays in Utah. I think you got a good coach, and it would be nice to see Gobert and Hayward moving forward. I'd rather see him do that than stand behind the three point line, and wait for Isaiah Thomas to pass him the ball.

Manu dunk tonight was awesome.
      Manu is so good- that guy has been making huge plays forever.

As for Utah, hopefully Dante Exum takes that huge next step.....he is the key piece.
      Hood, Lyles, Exum all drafted with expectations and they need to come through. I know the GS series was horrible, but there is a really nice core in Utah.

Comment

• Man, Houston. That was embarrassing. Harden did not want to show up tonight.

Comment

• Go Celtics!!!

Call me crazy, but I think the Cavs would have the easier road through the Celtics.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
            Go Celtics!!!

Call me crazy, but I think the Cavs would have the easier road through the Celtics.
            I agree, and I rooted for BOS for that very reason. Boy the NBA wants a rubber match between GS/CLE
            "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
              Go Celtics!!!

Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
              I agree, and I rooted for BOS for that very reason. Boy the NBA wants a rubber match between GS/CLE
              Hey, I get that CLE matches up better w/BOS than WAS, but every time we play the Celtics, I wonder if they'll end up taking one of our players out. I also worry about suspensions. Playing Boston is basically football in shorts, and Cleveland has a few personalities that respond to that kind of thing.

I'm telling you, this series is going to be full contact, and it's not going to be as easy as the media is making it out to be.

Comment

• Just give GS the trophy
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
                  Just give GS the trophy
                  Unfortunately, I agree
                  "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Appears to be the massive mismatch I figured it would be.

Not sure the Celtics would've ever survived the first round if Rondo was healthy.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                      Appears to be the massive mismatch I figured it would be.

Not sure the Celtics would've ever survived the first round if Rondo was healthy.
                      I agree...

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                        Appears to be the massive mismatch I figured it would be.

Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                        I agree...
                        Eh...C's are just worn out from game 7. lol.

Comment

• Ummm....can we skip the Conference finals and just go right to the finals? Please? Nobody wants to watch these next few games.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
                            Ummm....can we skip the Conference finals and just go right to the finals? Please? Nobody wants to watch these next few games.
                            I dunno. I'm having a blast.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
                              I dunno. I'm having a blast.
                              Lol, right on. I'm at work listening on the radio. I haven't watched one playoff game on TV, just listened to them on the radio. Since they have been playing this way, I don't think I'm gonna watch a game. I don't want to jinx them. Can't wait til the finals to see how we match up with the Durant Warriors or listen lol.

Comment

• Don't the Celtics know you're supposed to tank BEFORE you win the NBA lottery?

Comment

Working...
                                X