No announcement yet.

NBA Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forgive me Celtics, I didn't think you had it in you. And Cavs.....what the heck?

Comment

• The Celtics showed heart tonight. I knew it was going to be a tough game for the Cavs. I knew the Celtics defense would be better without Thomas. What I didn't know is Marcus Smart would be a killer from beyond the 3pt line. Have to go back to Boston now, not good Cavs, not good. LeBron didn't have it tonight & that was the difference.

Comment

• Go Celtics!
        Administrator

#Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

#LupusAwarenessMonth

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Way to go Celtics!!!!
          Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Cavs better win this series or it may be the most boring Finals ever.
            sigpic

Comment

• So my brother is a die hard Celtics fan, and game two was his first game at the Garden. They get trounced by 44, and win the next game in Cleveland. lol. Stop trolling my brother, Celtics.

I was wondering when Stevens would finally put Jerebko in the rotation. He's been playing about 4 guys I'd take Jerebko over any day of the week. Probably because Ainge doesn't want to re-sign Jerebko, Idk.

Comment

• I watched the game on TV Sunday night, and they lost. First playoff game I've watched. Tonight it's back to the radio! Not that I have a choice being at work, but if I was home it'd be the radio.

Defend The Land!!!

Comment

• I have GS in 6. CP bet anyone?
                  "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                    I have GS in 6. CP bet anyone?
                    Alright. I'll take the over. Dubs in seven or Cavs in seven. Unless you just wanna go straight up.

Hope KLove keeps making me eat my words about keeping Wiggins.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
                      Alright. I'll take the over. Dubs in seven or Cavs in seven. Unless you just wanna go straight up.

Hope KLove keeps making me eat my words about keeping Wiggins.
                      Whichever you prefer
                      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• GS in 5. CP bet?
                        sigpic

Comment

• Alright. Keep it simple. I'll take the cavs.

Comment

Alright. Keep it simple. I'll take the cavs.
                            OK, I have GS as well

Comment

• Cleveland in 6. This isn't my heart talking.

Comment

Alright. Keep it simple. I'll take the cavs.
                                I got GS

10 char
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X