NBA Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    Let's see what kind of contracts Curry, and Durant get. Iggy could be gone, Livingston could be gone.
    I hope GS is dumb enough to let Iggy walk. I could care less about Livingston. He's good in limited minutes, but he can't shoot from range or play defense like Iggy can. They all hurt us in the Finals. McGee and West included, but Iggy is irreplaceable, IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
      I hope GS is dumb enough to let Iggy walk. I could care less about Livingston. He's good in limited minutes, but he can't shoot from range or play defense like Iggy can. They all hurt us in the Finals. McGee and West included, but Iggy is irreplaceable, IMO.
      Livingston has a knack for making that mid range jumpshot over the Cavs man lol. I agree, though. Losing Iggy would hurt them.

Comment

Livingston has a knack for making that mid range jumpshot over the Cavs man lol. I agree, though. Losing Iggy would hurt them.
        Lol i have never seen him miss that jumper, dude is automatic
        sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

• Yall se that ridiculous Cousins vs Shumpert, Frye, Thompson, Jefferson and 3 future picks going around facebook ?

Haha what a mess
          sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

• Originally posted by canadiansbronco View Post
            Yall se that ridiculous Cousins vs Shumpert, Frye, Thompson, Jefferson and 3 future picks going around facebook ?

Haha what a mess
            Facebook? Now, there's a reliable news source. I got such a laugh at this post.

Comment

Facebook? Now, there's a reliable news source. I got such a laugh at this post.
              ? Wait...are you saying i somehow think it was real and take my news on facebook ?

The point of the post was to point out how crazy rumors can get....

What a mess was aimed at people posting it and spreading crazy rumors lol.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by canadiansbronco View Post
                ? Wait...are you saying i somehow think it was real and take my news on facebook ?

The point of the post was to point out how crazy rumors can get....

What a mess was aimed at people posting it and spreading crazy rumors lol.
                I was laughing along with you, though. Every other feed on Facebook is fake news lol. To be honest I don't believe 85% of the news reported by sports reporters. They just throw crap at a wall to see what sticks. I've read so much crap on the Cavs since the season ended it's unreal.

Comment

I was laughing along with you, though. Every other feed on Facebook is fake news lol. To be honest I don't believe 85% of the news reported by sports reporters. They just throw crap at a wall to see what sticks. I've read so much crap on the Cavs since the season ended it's unreal.
                  Ok good haha. Yeh i saw it on my feed, shared like 20k times, 100k like and 15k comments. People texting me like : hey you saw the trade !?!?!

The trade doesnt even make sense haha. Like why would the cavs trade litteraly their whole bench when their depth was the biggest problem. And 3 future pick ?! And why wouls NO trade their 2nd best player for a bunch of spare parts ?

Best part was cleveland wasn't even spelled right
                  sigpic

Comment

• Bulls waive Rondo after 1 season. I approve
                    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Paul George has been traded to OKC, per sources
                      What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                      I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
                        Paul George has been traded to OKC, per sources
                        Lol and the east gets weaker....
                        sigpic

Comment

• Curry signs 5 year 200 million dollar deal with Warriors.

Comment

• The PG13 deal is a weird one. OKC is definitely putting all their eggs in one basket with this move. As a fan of a hockey team that in recent years has made a habit of signing rental players, this move would bite them in the back side.

East got weaker though, so my Pistons can make the playoffs and get swept by the Cavs again at least.
                            sigpic
                            Adopted Broncos:
                            EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                              The PG13 deal is a weird one. OKC is definitely putting all their eggs in one basket with this move. As a fan of a hockey team that in recent years has made a habit of signing rental players, this move would bite them in the back side.

East got weaker though, so my Pistons can make the playoffs and get swept by the Cavs again at least.
                              Yeh all signs point to him going to LA next year...I guess they really wanted to get rid of Oladipo's contrat and think they can beat GS....
                              sigpic

Comment

• My Bulls missed out on Redick again. CLE & GS just keep plugging away. HOU made a good signing.
                                "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Working...
                                X