NBA Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
    My computer has been meh lately, couldn't post much, anyway.

Albeit's just 5 games, impressed with Lin. Watched that game last night, looks like he may be legit. Now how will Melo/Amare mesh with him?

Even if he's a flash in the pan, this is great for the NBA, great story.
    They think Carmello will be the problem
    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
      They think Carmello will be the problem
      I agree, he needs to share the ball more.

Comment

• In a nutshell, Lin reminds me of Rondo with a jumpshot. I think he'll slow down a bit with the 30 pts and 10 ast per game, but that doesn't mean he can't become a solid starter.

As long as Melo stops chucking shots up, and Amar'e can be a force around the basket, Lin 'should' fit in well. I think he can remain a 15/10/3 guy for the remainder of the season -- and nights where he just scores 30-40 pts if needed.

Comment

• The Knicks have found a diamond in the rough and couldn't be more pissed off. The team sucked ass with Melo and I was happy to see him looking like they will not get to the playoffs. However now thanks to this no name they will make the playoffs and Melo will look good.

Comment

• If JR Smith ends up signing with the Knicks and everyone gets healthy, their roster is going to look pretty deep.

Lin/Baron Davis
            JR/Shumpert/Douglas
            Melo/Fields/Novak
            Amare/Jeffries
            Tyson/Harrellson (Who has been a solid rookie on O and D)

They can compete with a roster like that.

Comment

• Doubt it.

JR Smith is probably going to go to the Clippers.

Once Melo comes back, Lin will disappear again and the Knicks will go back to where they were. That's just my guess anyways, Melo tends to make others worse.
              2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

• I dont see why Lin would disappear when Melo comes back. He sure wont be putting up 20 a game when Melo comes back, but that is because he wont have to. Melo will benefit from Lin and they will help each other out, since Melo wont have to be the "point forward" anymore. Also, Melo apparently asked D'Antoni to play Lin, which is interesting.

JR will go wherever the money is, and I'm almost positive the Knicks can offer him the most money with the 2.5million MMLE. It has also been said that the Knicks are the favorite to get him.

Comment

• Originally posted by ElwayAttack View Post
                  I dont see why Lin would disappear when Melo comes back. He sure wont be putting up 20 a game when Melo comes back, but that is because he wont have to. Melo will benefit from Lin and they will help each other out, since Melo wont have to be the "point forward" anymore. Also, Melo apparently asked D'Antoni to play Lin, which is interesting.

JR will go wherever the money is, and I'm almost positive the Knicks can offer him the most money with the 2.5million MMLE. It has also been said that the Knicks are the favorite to get him.
                  The offense will still go through Melo, a ton of 1 on 1.

He doesn't make the players around him better like the other superstars.

You can cling to the false hope that plenty of Nuggets fans clung too, but we saw what we brought for 6 years. If I were you, I just wouldn't get your hopes up.
                  2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

• Today we have been humbled by the Celtics but don't get carried away Boston as we were without Rose...loss still hurts though.
                    :go:

Comment

• This Bulls team (I understand without Rose) did not impress me

I think MIA takes the east with ease

Comment

• Originally posted by Bernie24 View Post
                        This Bulls team (I understand without Rose) did not impress me

I think MIA takes the east with ease
                        So they were without Rose, and Rip Hamilton, and still made a game of it, while the game was in Boston.

With ease, no, but those 2 probably make the ECF, again, who wins it is another story.

Comment

• Well it will be a good series. I think the bulls will come ready to play. Say what you will but the bulls had been on a tear the last week blowing people out. That same team played without rose for a few games. Rip has not even played with us yet. The bulls are a deep team. I still think we are a key player away from really running the table on the league.

The bulls will not be an easy out though that I'm sure of.
                          :go:

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncoyearound View Post
                            Well it will be a good series. I think the bulls will come ready to play. Say what you will but the bulls had been on a tear the last week blowing people out. That same team played without rose for a few games. Rip has not even played with us yet. The bulls are a deep team. I still think we are a key player away from really running the table on the league.

The bulls will not be an easy out though that I'm sure of.
                            We'll see how it works itself out. The Bulls lost like 20 games last year, finished first, and beat the Heat three times in the regular season. The Heat spanked them in the playoffs 4-1. These two teams are on a collision course this year, and they aren't drastically different personnel wise. The Bulls do basically the same thing offensively that they did last year. It should be a good series, but I don't see it happening. I still don't think the offense is there, and I don't think the decision making from key players is there for the Bulls.

If the Bulls can get set defensively and Rose goes off for four games, then it could happen. I don't think LBJ is going to stand by and let that happen though.

Comment

• Linsanity does it again.

Comment

• Lin is a beast

Comment

Working...
                                X