No announcement yet.

NBA Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Much respect to the rockets.... They showed heart last night!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
      Much respect to the rockets.... They showed heart last night!!!
      I didn't watch the game but it seems to me like the Warriors just choked. I mean 12 points in the entire fourth quarter at home? That's bad.

As crazy as this sounds I'm starting to feel like Lebron is winning another title for Cleveland. And then he'll stay.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
        I didn't watch the game but it seems to me like the Warriors just choked. I mean 12 points in the entire fourth quarter at home? That's bad.

As crazy as this sounds I'm starting to feel like Lebron is winning another title for Cleveland. And then he'll stay.
        Houston's defense was extraordinary. Sounds crazy but it's true...

Comment

• By the way Durant didn't make a shot last in the last 7:43 of the game, and didn't take a shot like in the last 4 minutes, and passed up the last shot. If that would've been Lebron the media would've roasted him, the fans would've roasted him. Hypocrite, double standard horse Manure.

Comment

By the way Durant didn't make a shot last in the last 7:43 of the game, and didn't take a shot like in the last 4 minutes, and passed up the last shot. If that would've been Lebron the media would've roasted him, the fans would've roasted him. Hypocrite, double standard horse Manure.
            I've seen plenty of criticism of Durant today. Sure not to the extent of Lebron. But he isn't a self proclaimed "King" either.
            sigpic

Comment

• And for the record I didn't intend that to start an argument against Lebron. It just comes with the territory of who he is.
              sigpic

Comment

And for the record I didn't intend that to start an argument against Lebron. It just comes with the territory of who he is.
                Plus Durant is weird, he is an unloved superstar. Hes probably 4th in popularity on that team and possibly 5th.
                What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• Durant went to a 73 win team... Worse than anything Lebron has ever done.... Unless Lebron signs with Golden St this offseason. Which he probably should if it's all about championships. I mean Houston may beat them, and they may need to add Lebron to the mix to get over the top!!!
                  Last edited by ELWAY421; 05-23-2018, 06:11 PM.

Comment

• Would like to see a Houston vs Cavs final... Cavs winning

Comment

• I honestly think the Celtics are the better team, and would perform better in the finals. I don't want to see Lebron lose again in the finals.

Here's my question, where should lebron go next year to be able to compete with the warriors & rockets? I'd like to see Lebron get 1 or 2 more rings... He deserves it....

Comment

I honestly think the Celtics are the better team, and would perform better in the finals. I don't want to see Lebron lose again in the finals.

Here's my question, where should lebron go next year to be able to compete with the warriors & rockets? I'd like to see Lebron get 1 or 2 more rings... He deserves it....
                        Philly or San Antonio. Philly has a strong young core that will only get better. And Lebron is probably the missing superstar they need. San Antonio is always competitive with as good of an HC as anyone in the league. Assuming Kwahi returns at full health he and Lebron would be a nightmare tandem. And possibly return the Spurs to the top D in the league.

I don't really see Lebron wanting to go to the West though. I don't think he wants to face the Warriors or Rockets or possibly both in the Western playoffs. And honestly I don't blame him. Save them for the finals. Where as if he remains in the East the only real obstacle is the Celtics. And I think with the Sixers talent he could top the Celtics. Though with kyrie coming back it would still be a battle. But I think that's his best bet if they can afford him.

I doubt he would go to Toronto. And I just don't see anyone else with enough talent to really entice him away from Cleveland.

It's probably a Sixers, Spurs, Lakers bidding war. With the lakers having the excitement of L.A. But again I don't see him going to the West. There's no guarantee even with him to get through that gauntlet playoffs.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Also Elway everyone is talking about how gassed Lebron looked last night. For the first time ever I think I honestly feel bad for him. I mean how could he not be gassed? The rest of the Cavs were absolute trash. Pure definition of having to carry a team for 48 minutes. And over a 2 1/2 month postseason you're going to have games where you just can't do it anymore.

I mean 26 points and 10 rebounds isn't a bad night. But when the rest of the team isn't getting it done at all you get fatigued and the turnovers happen. 7-8 years ago I'd have probably criticized him for tiring out by the 4th quarter. But I don't see how he couldn't have been gassed with the rest of the teams performance. This could quite possibly be one of the worst Cavs rosters he's ever been teamed with. And he still has them at 2 wins in the Eastern finals.

And I still expect him to muster up a game 6 win and a tough game 7 win or lose.
                          sigpic

Comment

Also Elway everyone is talking about how gassed Lebron looked last night. For the first time ever I think I honestly feel bad for him. I mean how could he not be gassed? The rest of the Cavs were absolute trash. Pure definition of having to carry a team for 48 minutes. And over a 2 1/2 month postseason you're going to have games where you just can't do it anymore.

I mean 26 points and 10 rebounds isn't a bad night. But when the rest of the team isn't getting it done at all you get fatigued and the turnovers happen. 7-8 years ago I'd have probably criticized him for tiring out by the 4th quarter. But I don't see how he couldn't have been gassed with the rest of the teams performance. This could quite possibly be one of the worst Cavs rosters he's ever been teamed with. And he still has them at 2 wins in the Eastern finals.

And I still expect him to muster up a game 6 win and a tough game 7 win or lose.
                            I was impressed with his response when someone questioned him on his fatigue. He didn't blame anyone/anything. Said he was fine.

Still want the Celtics.
                            Administrator

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                              I was impressed with his response when someone questioned him on his fatigue. He didn't blame anyone/anything. Said he was fine.

Still want the Celtics.
                              He doesn’t really need to throw his team under the bus. It’s easy to see he is carrying dead weight.

I also still want the Celtics but I’m finding fewer and fewer reasons to dislike him later in his career. He has matured. But I hated him so long I can’t really completely stop.
                              sigpic

Comment

He doesn’t really need to throw his team under the bus. It’s easy to see he is carrying dead weight.

I also still want the Celtics but I’m finding fewer and fewer reasons to dislike him later in his career. He has matured. But I hated him so long I can’t really completely stop.
                                Old habits are hard to break.

Hubby is from MA, so...Go Celtics!
                                Administrator

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Working...
                                X