Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
    LeBron meeting with Sixers.....yes please
    Technically it's his "representative". He won't be there. However I think it's very slim, with their bench getting weaker. The only way that I see them landing him, is if they get Leonard too. I still think that he stays with CLE
    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

    Comment


    • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
      Technically it's his "representative". He won't be there. However I think it's very slim, with their bench getting weaker. The only way that I see them landing him, is if they get Leonard too. I still think that he stays with CLE
      Don’t agree with any of this. For starters the sixers can’t land both Leanord and Lebron.

      Second it doesn’t matter if their bench gets weaker. They have more than enough talent to win a title by adding Lebron.

      Third that roster is insanely more talented than the Cavs. Even if his salary cost them some of it.


      4th only way Lebron stays in Cleveland is if he cares more about staying home than winning more titles. Which I don’t think he does.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
        Don’t agree with any of this. For starters the sixers can’t land both Leanord and Lebron.

        Second it doesn’t matter if their bench gets weaker. They have more than enough talent to win a title by adding Lebron.

        Third that roster is insanely more talented than the Cavs. Even if his salary cost them some of it.


        4th only way Lebron stays in Cleveland is if he cares more about staying home than winning more titles. Which I don’t think he does.
        He already has 3 rings, and no matter where he goes, he's not getting another. CLE can offer more $ than anyone else, and if he leaves again who knows what happens to his legacy? I also think it says something that he's not meeting with any teams, except maybe CLE
        "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

        Comment


        • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
          He already has 3 rings, and no matter where he goes, he's not getting another. CLE can offer more $ than anyone else, and if he leaves again who knows what happens to his legacy? I also think it says something that he's not meeting with any teams, except maybe CLE
          Glad to know you have a crystal ball that says he won’t get another. Because Philly absolutely has the talent for him to take Golden st in a series.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
            Glad to know you have a crystal ball that says he won’t get another. Because Philly absolutely has the talent for him to take Golden st in a series.
            They couldn't take BOS last year, and GS still has: Curry, Klay, Durant, Green, Iguodala, and a strong bench
            "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

            Comment


            • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
              He already has 3 rings, and no matter where he goes, he's not getting another. CLE can offer more $ than anyone else, and if he leaves again who knows what happens to his legacy? I also think it says something that he's not meeting with any teams, except maybe CLE
              I think we'll have to wait and see whether or not someone can lure Thompson out of GS or Durant opts out. I wouldn't rule out the 6ers with LeBron either way, though.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                Glad to know you have a crystal ball that says he won’t get another. Because Philly absolutely has the talent for him to take Golden st in a series.
                There’s a concern regarding fit when it comes to the Sixers. They don’t have enough shooters, especially if they lose Reddick, which is apparently expected. It’s no guarantee they would get past a healthy Kyrie Irving and Gordon Heyward, let alone the Warriors.
                My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                You Mad Bro?
                Don’t Be A Mean Girl

                Comment


                • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                  OKC is nuts! They're spending $300 Million on a mediocre team, that is going nowhere. Also why is HOU giving Paul $160 Million, after another injury? Why is anyone paying Doug McDermott? How did SA convince Bellini to come back to them? I'm disappointed that Rose re-signed with MINN. If PHI doesn't get Leonard, I predict that LeBron returns to CLE. HOU's out, as is: GSW, BOS, NYK,, and in my mind LAL
                  OKC probably cares more about being watchable than winning championships.

                  Houston can’t really justify letting Paul walk, unless he decides to walk. They can’t be the ones to tell him to walk.

                  Philly can add James without making any cap related moves and still give him the max they’re allowed to give him. If they trade for Leonard, would James and Leonard be one and done before going to Los Angeles?
                  My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                  You Mad Bro?
                  Don’t Be A Mean Girl

                  Comment


                  • I guess that we were both wrong about where he'd wind up
                    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                    Comment


                    • Huh, LeBron goes to the Lakers and the Western Conference. How will Magic make this team competitive enough to beat the Warriors?

                      Comment


                      • I wasn’t wrong because I never made a guess. I was just saying Philadelphia was a possibility.
                        My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                        You Mad Bro?
                        Don’t Be A Mean Girl

                        Comment


                        • I guess James is done chasing rings.

                          Going to the West doesn’t give him the best chance to get to the finals.

                          Lakers better hope whichever team gets Leonard doesn’t convince him to stay.
                          My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                          You Mad Bro?
                          Don’t Be A Mean Girl

                          Comment


                          • Ugh, hopefully Magic trades Lonzo so we don’t have to see his dad trying to be a bigger star than LeBron or say how much better his son is than LeBron.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by broncolee View Post
                              I guess James is done chasing rings.

                              Going to the West doesn’t give him the best chance to get to the finals.

                              Lakers better hope whichever team gets Leonard doesn’t convince him to stay.
                              I'm surprised that he made his mind up so quickly
                              "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                                I'm surprised that he made his mind up so quickly
                                I’m guessing he had his mind made up soon after the season ended, if not sooner.

                                Maybe, there was a sliver of a chance the Cavs could have changed his mind, but he clearly made his decision before today to go to Los Angeles, as long as they offered him a deal he liked.
                                My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                                You Mad Bro?
                                Don’t Be A Mean Girl

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X