No announcement yet.

NBA Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Before each game I tell myself I won't get caught up in the Linsanity. Then he does it again. We'll see but it feels good to be a Knicks fan in what 10 years?

Comment

• Personally, I'm loving it. Lin, that is. I eat up these sort of "you can't do it" success stories.

Comment

• lets go bulls...time to avenge the loss we took last sunday
        :go:

Comment

• Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
          Before each game I tell myself I won't get caught up in the Linsanity. Then he does it again. We'll see but it feels good to be a Knicks fan in what 10 years?
          Enjoy it while you can.

Melo is back soon then there goes Lin
          2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

• JR Smith signs with Knicks!

Comment

• Originally posted by ElwayAttack View Post
              JR Smith signs with Knicks!
              Solid signing, doubt they beat Chi/Mia in a series, depends what seed they get.

They need to try and get the 4th-6th seed, so they don't get either of them until the 2nd round.

Comment

• Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                Solid signing, doubt they beat Chi/Mia in a series, depends what seed they get.

They need to try and get the 4th-6th seed, so they don't get either of them until the 2nd round.
                Solid player no doubt.

Solid signing? We'll see. That is another ME guy paired with Melo, Amare.

I hope the Knicks crash and burn with Melo back. Ain't gonna lie.
                2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

• Melo, Amare, JR, Lin...

Seems to me the Knicks could make some serious noise.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
                    Solid player no doubt.

Solid signing? We'll see. That is another ME guy paired with Melo, Amare.

I hope the Knicks crash and burn with Melo back. Ain't gonna lie.
                    Well, yes, he can space the floor, and gives them a great 3-pt shooter when he's on.

But he can shoot you in and out of games which can hurt.

I hope they lose a few games, this Linsanity is getting pretty bad.

Comment

• Tonight is a night of blowouts in the nba it seems. The Thunder/Warrior game was good until it got out of hand. Cleveland....well it's Cleveland. Hopefully tomorrow have better games.

Knicks are rolling right now. Good for them been a while since they were relevant and they have some die hards out there that stuck by them. That's tough to do when the knicks have struggled year after year. Now they are the nba's most talked about team.

Speaking of Lin how do the league reacts to him. Is he treated like Tebow? I don't think he open speaks his religion so I wonder if people are sick of him yet? I like feel good stories personally as long as it doesn't come at the expense of my team. So Lin you better be ready if you come to play the bulls.

Go D Rose get better man we need you back soon...

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncoyearound View Post
                        Speaking of Lin how do the league reacts to him. Is he treated like Tebow? I don't think he open speaks his religion so I wonder if people are sick of him yet? I like feel good stories personally as long as it doesn't come at the expense of my team. So Lin you better be ready if you come to play the bulls.
                        It's a little different. I've only heard Lin speak of his religion once, and he was basically thanking god after a win against the Lakers, I think.

Lin has support all over the world and people WANTING him to succeed and become a special player. With Tebow, he had/has to endure constant bashing by fans, players, and analysts alike, and constantly being betted against by every sports critic out there. The stories are similar, but the media acceptance is basically opposite.

Comment

• Amari, not sure of the thread, didn't we bet on the Clippers making the playoffs

Comment

• The Clippers have really become a fun team to watch as of late. Griffin is a stud man a freak of nature so to speak. I feel bad for all the power forwards going against him. Seems like he never wears down and brings energy every play.

Comment

• Sad to see JR officially not on the Nuggets. Loved JR. Pretty stupid at times but I don't think it is the best fit for NY. When Melo gets back I expect them to go straight back to losing and a lot of ball stopping and ball watching. I think JR can be great if he doesn't try to do to much. After the trade last year with the Nuggets he played really well. Much more effort and was much better oin the defensive end. He was passing more and not jacking up shots as much.

Comment

• Melo is back

Comment

Working...
                                X