Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by armedequation View Post
    So im curious...
    If your the Lakers gm, do you go after kevin durant or Anthony davis?
    Maybe both?
    sigpic

    Comment


    • While that would be nice, i dont believe that would be attainable unless one/both took less than max. On paper thats a pretty darn good team
      Glen Haven Fire

      Comment


      • Cavs won!!!

        Comment


        • Holy cow....Then Raptors beat GS in OT, and Durant shoots the lights out with 51 points in the loss. This might be a preview of the championship series, although I do not want to get carried away with my team just yet. And sure, no Curry or Green, but Durant put on a show without them.


          The Raptors, with Leonard, are a really good team, and have only 4 losses all season. This is going to be a very exciting season!

          Last edited by CanDB; 11-29-2018, 10:02 PM.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
            Holy cow....Then Raptors beat GS in OT, and Durant shoots the lights out with 51 points in the loss. This might be a preview of the championship series, although I do not want to get carried away with my team just yet. And sure, no Curry or Green, but Durant put on a show without them.


            The Raptors, with Leonard, are a really good team, and have only 4 losses all season. This is going to be a very exciting season!

            I'm happy for you Can. The Raptors have been really impressive.
            I was expecting Utah to build on last year's momentum and truly be one of the top teams out west, unfortunately the perimeter shooting has been nearly the leagues worst. Korver was brought in to help that out and could really be a huge asset, but things need to change quick.
            Last edited by atwaterandstir; 11-30-2018, 08:28 AM.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by atwaterandstir View Post
              I'm happy for you Can. The Raptors have been really impressive.
              I was expecting Utah to build on last year's momentum and truly be one of the top teams out west, unfortunately the perimeter shooting has been nearly the leagues worst. Korver was brought in to help that out and could really be a huge asset, but things need to change quick.
              Thx pal!

              We've been lucky up north given The Raptors have been a good team for some time, but just could not close the door on The Cavs. Still a successful team to some degree.

              And it was hard to see DeRozan go, because he was clearly one of the fan favs. And an outstanding player! Also, coach Casey...very well liked and respected man. But just couldn't get it done.

              But landing Leonard was a goldmine! He is better than I knew him to be. And the new coach is doing fine, as is the entire roster. Some nice depth, along with Lowry.

              I am not selling the farm on them this year, but I believe them to be one of the best teams in The NBA as we speak.

              Comment


              • I know my Cavs aren't any good but I am loving the Lebron/ Lakers mediocrity! If the Lakers make the playoffs I could see them getting beat in the first round for sure.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                  Holy cow....Then Raptors beat GS in OT, and Durant shoots the lights out with 51 points in the loss. This might be a preview of the championship series, although I do not want to get carried away with my team just yet. And sure, no Curry or Green, but Durant put on a show without them.


                  The Raptors, with Leonard, are a really good team, and have only 4 losses all season. This is going to be a very exciting season!

                  I can't wait for the Raptors vs Celtics Eastern Conference Finals! I'll root for either to beat the Warriors...

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
                    I can't wait for the Raptors vs Celtics Eastern Conference Finals! I'll root for either to beat the Warriors...
                    Sounds good by me!

                    The Raptors have been a bit hampered by injury of late, but should be strong when they get their guys back.

                    But The East is going to be a real slugfest, as is The West. So many teams in the race. This is good for basketball.

                    Comment


                    • http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...licans-re-sign

                      Anthony Davis wants out.

                      Tampering by LeBron James seems to have worked, to some degree at least.
                      My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                      You Mad Bro?
                      Don’t Be A Mean Girl
                      Hell No!!! To the Texans Quarterback!!!

                      Comment


                      • Jazz are starting to really play well.....it was a rough start to the season but adding Korver has done wonders for the outside game. The Jazz with a nice combination of defense and shooting ability has Utah positioned for a nice run.

                        Comment


                        • Porzingis, Hardaway, and Lee to the Mavs for Smith, Matthews, and Jordan. Knicks clearing out cap space for something

                          Comment


                          • The Knicks are supposedly clearing space for two max free agents this summer.
                            My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                            You Mad Bro?
                            Don’t Be A Mean Girl
                            Hell No!!! To the Texans Quarterback!!!

                            Comment


                            • Boss move by Doc Rivers.

                              https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba...izn?li=BBnb7Kz

                              Comment


                              • http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...racted-players

                                Has anybody mentioned to LeBron that he’s the distraction?

                                He’s trying to get the coach fired and he tried to get the young guys traded.

                                That’s quite a distraction to overcome.
                                My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                                You Mad Bro?
                                Don’t Be A Mean Girl
                                Hell No!!! To the Texans Quarterback!!!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X