No announcement yet.

NBA Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol at Jeanie Buss thinking about trading LeBron. Going to LA was stupid from a basketball perspective. He already wasted one year, and it's probably not going to get any better unless they do something magical in the offseason.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
      lol at Jeanie Buss thinking about trading LeBron. Going to LA was stupid from a basketball perspective. He already wasted one year, and it's probably not going to get any better unless they do something magical in the offseason.
      You mean like the rigged lottery landing them #1 and they get Zion? That kind of magical offseason?
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
        You mean like the rigged lottery landing them #1 and they get Zion? That kind of magical offseason?
        They won too many games with the way it's set up now. The rigged lottery will land on New York instead. If Cleveland gets it, I'm gunna lmao though.

Comment

They won too many games with the way it's set up now. The rigged lottery will land on New York instead. If Cleveland gets it, I'm gunna lmao though.
          LeBron isn't the same player. He's lost a step imo. I'm a Cavs fan so I don't care how many games the Lakers lose. If the Cavs end up with Zion I'll be dancing in the streets lol. Not, literally but in my mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
            LeBron isn't the same player. He's lost a step imo. I'm a Cavs fan so I don't care how many games the Lakers lose. If the Cavs end up with Zion I'll be dancing in the streets lol. Not, literally but in my mind.
            You should dance in the streets anyway and not just in your mind. He’d be worth it. I’m sure the rest of your Cav fans would be right there with you so we wouldn’t see your terrible dance moves; assuming you can’t dance.
            Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• If the Cavs end up with Zion you aren’t going to convince me the NBA lottery draft isn’t a rigged system.
              sigpic

Comment

• I think there’s three teams that would create conspiracy theories if they got the first pick: Lakers, Knicks, and Cavaliers.

New Orleans might be a fourth.
                My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                You Mad Bro?
                Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Originally posted by broncolee View Post
                  I think there’s three teams that would create conspiracy theories if they got the first pick: Lakers, Knicks, and Cavaliers.

New Orleans might be a fourth.
                  I believe someone said a couple of weeks ago the lakers already won too many games to get a top 5 pick. I’m not sure how but was thinking maybe they changed it recently where only top 7 can land in the top 3 picks?
                  sigpic

Comment

• Go Raptors!!!

But holy cow, Milwaukee is going to be tough in The East!!

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                      I believe someone said a couple of weeks ago the lakers already won too many games to get a top 5 pick. I’m not sure how but was thinking maybe they changed it recently where only top 7 can land in the top 3 picks?
                      It doesn’t make sense to have a lottery if not everyone has a chance to win it.

However, the NBA does things that don’t make sense, especially when it comes to draft day trades and trades in general.
                      My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                      You Mad Bro?
                      Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                        You should dance in the streets anyway and not just in your mind. He’d be worth it. I’m sure the rest of your Cav fans would be right there with you so we wouldn’t see your terrible dance moves; assuming you can’t dance.
                        If by dancing you mean moshing, Elway's probably your guy.

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                        All they did was split it evenly between the three worst teams in an effort to prevent tanking. So really, the Lakers wouldn't have had much of a shot either way. They still have a chance to get it, but it'd be way too obvious if it did happen.

Originally posted by broncolee View Post
                        It doesn’t make sense to have a lottery if not everyone has a chance to win it.

However, the NBA does things that don’t make sense, especially when it comes to draft day trades and trades in general.
                        If it was my call, I'd just throw all the non playoff teams in a bin, and pick one instead of weighting it for the worst teams.

Comment

• Magic Johnson announced that he's taking his talents anywhere but the Lakers lol....

Comment

If by dancing you mean moshing, Elway's probably your guy.
                            I'm retired lol.

Comment

• I don't watch as much as I used to, but Giannis completely sonning the Boston Celtics is must see TV. Especially with Kyrie's overrated backside on the team.

Comment

• Dang, KD gave Houston a gift of an injury, and Harden and CP3 still couldn’t get it done. At home no less.

Comment

Working...
                                X