No announcement yet.

NBA Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You the North!!!! Lol, I'm loving it! Really could've been a sweep if Toronto was hitting shots in game 2. One more & I'm dancing in the streets!!!

Comment

• 🎶 Oh Canada 🎶🤢🤮

Warriors are letting America down😔.

On a serious note, I’m having trouble keeping myself from actively rooting against the Warriors.
      You Mad Bro?

Comment

• The streets are alive here tonight.... We had a few hundred people in my resto till wayyyy late... when they won the game is was pretty unreal here.

Pretty cool scene here...

Comment

• When Raptors win the last game we want videos of you guys dancing in the streets

Comment

• If the Raptors lose game 5, they might as well forfeit the next two.

This is their best chance and possibly only real chance to win the series.
            You Mad Bro?

Comment

• Not looking very good so far.
              You Mad Bro?

Comment

• Originally posted by Remedy View Post
                The streets are alive here tonight.... We had a few hundred people in my resto till wayyyy late... when they won the game is was pretty unreal here.

Pretty cool scene here...
                We were at Gretzky's on Friday night, watching the game. Fun to be immersed in the Raptors' environment! (If you want to share the name of your "establishment", you can pm me....I'm sure my kids have heard of it).:thumb:

Comment

• Well, the Raptors just might win the game now.
                  You Mad Bro?

Comment

• Warriors are going to win if Cousins keeps playing well.
                    You Mad Bro?

Comment

• We’ll see if the Raptors make adjustments but Leonard isn’t a dominant force this game.

Warriors have are playing well, even after Durant went down.

America still has a chance. USA!!! USA!!! USA !!! 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸
                      You Mad Bro?

Comment

• This series is going seven and the Warriors are likely going to win another championship.
                        You Mad Bro?

Comment

• Bad timeout by the Raptors. Messing up the flow.
                          You Mad Bro?

Comment

• Lowry’s not ready for the big game.
                            You Mad Bro?

Comment

• The Raptors just lost the series.
                              You Mad Bro?

Comment

• Did you guys see KD's calf pop? And, then he immediately grabbed his Achilles. Not a good sign at all. Some of the fans in the building were cheering when he went down. Even Lowry was trying to get them to stop.

Raptors let one get away. I'm expecting game 7 in Toronto. #2 is going to have to play better in order to win.

Comment

Working...
                                X