NBA Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luka....is a bad boy.

Side note, not having the home stadium go absolutely bananas after that shot is what really sucks about not having fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
      Luka....is a bad boy.

Side note, not having the home stadium go absolutely bananas after that shot is what really sucks about not having fans.
      He made the series very interesting. He's amazing!!

Comment

• The Jazz have really started to pull it all together.
        Mike Conley has played his best basketball for us as of late and I can't say enough about Clarkson and his scoring off the bench. This is the type of play we always envisioned from Conley but has been so sporadic. If he continues this high level of play the Jazz can play with anyone. It has taken some time to figure out how to replace Bogdanovich (2nd leading scorer) but the team is definitely onto something now.

Mitchell has been nothing short of incredible but it really has been a very impressive complete team effort.

Comment

• Originally posted by atwaterandstir View Post
          The Jazz have really started to pull it all together.
          Mike Conley has played his best basketball for us as of late and I can't say enough about Clarkson and his scoring off the bench. This is the type of play we always envisioned from Conley but has been so sporadic. If he continues this high level of play the Jazz can play with anyone. It has taken some time to figure out how to replace Bogdanovich (2nd leading scorer) but the team is definitely onto something now.

Mitchell has been nothing short of incredible but it really has been a very impressive complete team effort.
          Luka has basically transformed into John Rambo, but the Jazz will probably get the Clippers when it's all said and done. I'll CP bet anyone Jazz/Clippers goes 7. Especially with Paul George playing the way he's been. Guy's 20 for 69 in the Mavs series right now.

Comment

• The Lakers won the other night, but did they look lazy near the end of the game, when the game was still in reach! They don't look in total shape, or lack something. The East may win this thing again, based on what I am seeing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
              Luka has basically transformed into John Rambo, but the Jazz will probably get the Clippers when it's all said and done. I'll CP bet anyone Jazz/Clippers goes 7. Especially with Paul George playing the way he's been. Guy's 20 for 69 in the Mavs series right now.
              Would love to see those two young guys (Mitchell, Doncic) go at each other for a series.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                The Lakers won the other night, but did they look lazy near the end of the game, when the game was still in reach! They don't look in total shape, or lack something. The East may win this thing again, based on what I am seeing.
                Well.....I did not see the game last night but The Lakers appear still very much alive!

Comment

• Well......that sure is interesting

Comment

• It sure is.

Comment

• At this moment, though hopeful (because I love watching) The NBA playoffs are in the balance and not because of the pandemic. Just heard a report from "Woj" that some players talked thru the night, and there's some optimism that the games will continue. More to come, as the league is meeting.

Update: the players have agreed to resume play soon.
                      Last edited by CanDB; 08-27-2020, 09:06 AM.

Comment

• I hear the Lakers and Clippers have decided to boycott the NBA season. An inside source in my ear. Stay tuned...

EDIT: That apparently was yesterday so maybe they changed their mind? I don't know. I'm a Knicks fan so I haven't seen real basketball for 20 years so I'm used to it.
                        Last edited by DevilSpawn; 08-27-2020, 12:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
                          I hear the Lakers and Clippers have decided to boycott the NBA season. An inside source in my ear. Stay tuned...

EDIT: That apparently was yesterday so maybe they changed their mind? I don't know. I'm a Knicks fan so I haven't seen real basketball for 20 years so I'm used to it.
                          Hey DS, sorry but I had to do this....

(please don't kick my butt too hard in fantasy!)

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                            Hey DS, sorry but I had to do this....

(please don't kick my butt too hard in fantasy!)
                            hahaha I haven't paid any attention to basketball this year aside from the Nets and Knicks games I went to last year. I've been hours even days behind what's going on in the NBA.

Comment

• Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
                              hahaha I haven't paid any attention to basketball this year aside from the Nets and Knicks games I went to last year. I've been hours even days behind what's going on in the NBA.
                              Low blow on my part! But, I just can't let low hanging fruit sit there.

Comment

• What a shot

Comment

Working...
                                X