Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    What a shot
    I am pretty sure you are talkin about The Raps / Celtics finish. Hard to believe one team can score with 0.5 seconds left, and the other can still win with a 3 pointer from an inbound.

Ha ha...if The Raps go all the way, that will be the Kawhi shot of 2020! Nice pass by Lowry too.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
      I am pretty sure you are talkin about The Raps / Celtics finish. Hard to believe one team can score with 0.5 seconds left, and the other can still win with a 3 pointer from an inbound.

Ha ha...if The Raps go all the way, that will be the Kawhi shot of 2020! Nice pass by Lowry too.
      Yes, definitely a crazy shot and for OG Anunoby of all people. Good for him, he was supposed to be a superstar until he missed some time and Siakam became the guy for them. With Siakam struggling they’re going to need him to step up.

It’s strange to see the Bucks in the process of getting swept. I thought they were a one man team before but I didn’t think the Heat would make it look this easy.

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
        Yes, definitely a crazy shot and for OG Anunoby of all people. Good for him, he was supposed to be a superstar until he missed some time and Siakam became the guy for them. With Siakam struggling they’re going to need him to step up.

It’s strange to see the Bucks in the process of getting swept. I thought they were a one man team before but I didn’t think the Heat would make it look this easy.
        If the Bucks can not find a way, and it looks pretty unlikely at this point, they are going to have to re-evaluate the process. Move some folks. Do something, because the way The Raps shut them down last year, and now Miami (thus far), it means something is not clicking. You can not be favoured two seasons in a row (top 3 at worst) and get stung in the playoffs this way.

Lets see if they have a comeback in their DNA, but not looking good, especially getting outscored 40 to 13 in the last Q, last game.

(Can I dream a little, and imagine what life would be like if The Raps had been able to sign Kawhi again!!)
        Last edited by CanDB; 09-05-2020, 09:55 AM.

Comment

• So Bucks lose Giannis and sneak out a victory, to save their chances....for another day. Who'd a thunk it??

Comment

• Congratz to The Lakers and Lebron. He is definitely one of the best players to ever play the game.

Comment

• Didn't watch a minute of the finals, but Lebron showing why he's still the top NBA player in basketball at 35.

Comment

• Originally posted by Peerless View Post
                Didn't watch a minute of the finals, but Lebron showing why he's still the top NBA player in basketball at 35.
                What's crazy about this season, and LeBron having a guy like AD on his team, is he basically went into this season and said, "Meh. I'm just gunna lead the league in assists this year. I've never done that before." He gets into the playoffs, and he's like, "Well, tonight I think I'm just gunna dribble into the hoop and shoot layups over people all night." or "Tonight I'm just gunna jack threes, and go 6 for 9." It's always fun to watch legendary basketball players such as MJ, LeBron, and Kobe once they've mentally gotten to the point where they know exactly what they have to do to win games.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post

What's crazy about this season, and LeBron having a guy like AD on his team, is he basically went into this season and said, "Meh. I'm just gunna lead the league in assists this year. I've never done that before." He gets into the playoffs, and he's like, "Well, tonight I think I'm just gunna dribble into the hoop and shoot layups over people all night." or "Tonight I'm just gunna jack threes, and go 6 for 9." It's always fun to watch legendary basketball players such as MJ, LeBron, and Kobe once they've mentally gotten to the point where they know exactly what they have to do to win games.
                  There are great players in every sport. Sometimes we spend too much time trying to hand out GOAT awards, and get into it over rankings and such. But as you allude, why not just admire those who are great, for all they've done and how they did it.

Comment

Working...
                  X