Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    What a shot
    I am pretty sure you are talkin about The Raps / Celtics finish. Hard to believe one team can score with 0.5 seconds left, and the other can still win with a 3 pointer from an inbound.

Ha ha...if The Raps go all the way, that will be the Kawhi shot of 2020! Nice pass by Lowry too.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
      I am pretty sure you are talkin about The Raps / Celtics finish. Hard to believe one team can score with 0.5 seconds left, and the other can still win with a 3 pointer from an inbound.

Ha ha...if The Raps go all the way, that will be the Kawhi shot of 2020! Nice pass by Lowry too.
      Yes, definitely a crazy shot and for OG Anunoby of all people. Good for him, he was supposed to be a superstar until he missed some time and Siakam became the guy for them. With Siakam struggling they’re going to need him to step up.

It’s strange to see the Bucks in the process of getting swept. I thought they were a one man team before but I didn’t think the Heat would make it look this easy.

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
        Yes, definitely a crazy shot and for OG Anunoby of all people. Good for him, he was supposed to be a superstar until he missed some time and Siakam became the guy for them. With Siakam struggling they’re going to need him to step up.

It’s strange to see the Bucks in the process of getting swept. I thought they were a one man team before but I didn’t think the Heat would make it look this easy.
        If the Bucks can not find a way, and it looks pretty unlikely at this point, they are going to have to re-evaluate the process. Move some folks. Do something, because the way The Raps shut them down last year, and now Miami (thus far), it means something is not clicking. You can not be favoured two seasons in a row (top 3 at worst) and get stung in the playoffs this way.

Lets see if they have a comeback in their DNA, but not looking good, especially getting outscored 40 to 13 in the last Q, last game.

(Can I dream a little, and imagine what life would be like if The Raps had been able to sign Kawhi again!!)
        Last edited by CanDB; 09-05-2020, 10:55 AM.

Comment

• So Bucks lose Giannis and sneak out a victory, to save their chances....for another day. Who'd a thunk it??

Comment

• Congratz to The Lakers and Lebron. He is definitely one of the best players to ever play the game.

Comment

• Didn't watch a minute of the finals, but Lebron showing why he's still the top NBA player in basketball at 35.

Comment

• Originally posted by Peerless View Post
                Didn't watch a minute of the finals, but Lebron showing why he's still the top NBA player in basketball at 35.
                What's crazy about this season, and LeBron having a guy like AD on his team, is he basically went into this season and said, "Meh. I'm just gunna lead the league in assists this year. I've never done that before." He gets into the playoffs, and he's like, "Well, tonight I think I'm just gunna dribble into the hoop and shoot layups over people all night." or "Tonight I'm just gunna jack threes, and go 6 for 9." It's always fun to watch legendary basketball players such as MJ, LeBron, and Kobe once they've mentally gotten to the point where they know exactly what they have to do to win games.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post

What's crazy about this season, and LeBron having a guy like AD on his team, is he basically went into this season and said, "Meh. I'm just gunna lead the league in assists this year. I've never done that before." He gets into the playoffs, and he's like, "Well, tonight I think I'm just gunna dribble into the hoop and shoot layups over people all night." or "Tonight I'm just gunna jack threes, and go 6 for 9." It's always fun to watch legendary basketball players such as MJ, LeBron, and Kobe once they've mentally gotten to the point where they know exactly what they have to do to win games.
                  There are great players in every sport. Sometimes we spend too much time trying to hand out GOAT awards, and get into it over rankings and such. But as you allude, why not just admire those who are great, for all they've done and how they did it.

Comment

• What are you looking forward to in tonight's draft? With many Nugget fans here, I am sure there will be some home town hopes, especially at pick 22! Being a Raptors fan, will have to wait patiently til 29.

I still say watch out for Golden State next season, after falling so sharply as a result of injuries. 2nd pick overall and players returning!

And the question that I have, will The Bucks prove to be smart, or did they give up their future with their recent deals?? If Giannis stays, it looks pretty good.

Comment

• Looking to see if my Pistons pull the trigger. They have been talking about moving up in the draft to get Lamelo Ball. They traded Bruce Brown to get rid of a guard to make room for Ball. Which is weird because they don't have Ball or the trade up in draft. If it happens I wonder what it will cost Detroit. Will it cost either Rose or Griffin plus multiple 1st round picks? Will it cost Luke Kennard and multiple first round picks?

This might be the most interesting draft for us Pistons fans because this will show if we as a organization has changed and ready to gamble to get great players, or are we still the same Pistons that have not had a good draft in 20yrs....
                      sigpic
                      Adopted Broncos:
                      EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                        Looking to see if my Pistons pull the trigger. They have been talking about moving up in the draft to get Lamelo Ball. They traded Bruce Brown to get rid of a guard to make room for Ball. Which is weird because they don't have Ball or the trade up in draft. If it happens I wonder what it will cost Detroit. Will it cost either Rose or Griffin plus multiple 1st round picks? Will it cost Luke Kennard and multiple first round picks?

This might be the most interesting draft for us Pistons fans because this will show if we as a organization has changed and ready to gamble to get great players, or are we still the same Pistons that have not had a good draft in 20yrs....
                        hope you get what you want Blaze!

Comment

• I’m happy with how the Nuggets draft ended up. Don’t know much about them but Nnaji appears to be a raw PF but he has athleticism and potential to stretch the floor. RJ Hampton seems to be another top HS prospect that fell because he played overseas vs going to the NCAA and injury problems. And then signing Markus Howard satisfied Malone’s obsession with sub 6 ft PGs but he’s a great shooter and that’s always good.

Probably doesn’t get us over the hump but maybe we can finally package some guys for a superstar

Comment

• Oklahoma piling up draft picks!! I last read that they could have up to 17 first rounders thru 2026!! Can you imagine the talent they could amass? Conversely, look at the trade possibilities.

Comment

• Til yesterday, I was stating that we need to watch out for Golden State, given the return of their star players plus the #2 pick in the draft. Then Klay Thompson goes down, with possibly a serious injury. Almost unbelievable bad luck of late for the team if Klay's out for a long time.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                                Til yesterday, I was stating that we need to watch out for Golden State, given the return of their star players plus the #2 pick in the draft. Then Klay Thompson goes down, with possibly a serious injury. Almost unbelievable bad luck of late for the team if Klay's out for a long time.
                                They could always trade 5 first rounders for Paul George.

Comment

Working...
                                X