No announcement yet.

NBA Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great win tonight for Utah and a great game to watch.
    ​​​​

Comment

• https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...ilwaukee-bucks

Wow! Who would have seen this coming?
      My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
      You Mad Bro?
      Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Originally posted by broncolee View Post
        https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...ilwaukee-bucks

Wow! Who would have seen this coming?
        22 mins, 0 points for Harden at HT.

This is just bizarre.

Comment

• Harden’s presence alone must be enough to give Bucks problems.

I doubt the Bucks can win the series, even if they squeak out this game, which I doubt.
          My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
          You Mad Bro?
          Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Looks like Conley is questionable yet again for the Jazz tonight.....ugh

Comment

• Kawhi Leonard is out with a knee injury and could miss the rest of the series.
              You Mad Bro?
              Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Kawhi Leonard is out with a knee injury and could miss the rest of the series.
                Wow- huge blow for the Clippers.
                This should put Utah back in the drivers seat but we will see tonight how they respond.
                Mitchell has been terrific but I know he is hurting as well. We need someone to step up tonight and take some scoring off him. Bogey and Clarkson in particular....

Comment

• Durant's performance last night was incredible! How many times do players play all 48?? Make that 49, as in points. It's a shame that Harden and Irving are hurt, because I wanted to see all 3 of them together, healthy, to see how good they could be.

I give Steve Nash credit, as a rookie coach, for dealing with this all season, and making the most of it.

Comment

• https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...d-start-season

LeBron patting himself on the back after guessing right about injuries.

If the NBA wants to get back on schedule they have to shorten the offseason.

They probably should have gone with 62 games though.
                    You Mad Bro?
                    Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Could be the end of the road for the Jazz tonight, but it will be tough on L.A. as the Jazz are well coached.
                      I know everyone is dealing with injuries to key players, but not having Conley and his veteran presence really exposed us as the series moved on.

If you enjoy basketball tune in tonight as it should be a battle.

Comment

• Well that is all she wrote for Utah.....
                        That was a rough second half last night, but overall it was a really entertaining season and I think we are in good hands moving forward.
                        Conley was desperately needed earlier, yet at the same time I think Conley/Mitchell is a bit undersized for series matchups. I'm not sure that is the guard combo we can keep running out there.
                        Last edited by atwaterandstir; 06-19-2021, 07:37 AM.

Comment

• It appears to be survival of the fittest to some degree. I would love to see Brooklyn play with all 3 stars together, but that does not seem to be reality this year. If they did, I doubt anyone beats them. The Clippers showed resilience without Leonard. And other players have been missed, or are playing hurt.

Tough thing, when you deal with a pandemic for so long, and then injuries get the better of you. Sure, injuries happen, but it's the ole story, it's cool when the best teams go head to head, with all their skills.

In the end, the champ is the champ. Hopefully next year in sports we will be able to go a season without pandemic related influence. At this point, the odds are pretty good.

Comment

• I wonder if Kawhi will be healthy for the conference finals.

There’s no way the Clippers win without him.
                            You Mad Bro?
                            Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

I wonder if Kawhi will be healthy for the conference finals.

There’s no way the Clippers win without him.
                              I was really surprised with the Clippers depth, I think they have a great shot at taking the title. 3 big guys that can get key minutes is hard to overcome.

Comment

Working...
                              X