No announcement yet.

NBA Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe the Bucks do have a chance after all.
    My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
    You Mad Bro?
    Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• I think the Bucks are extremely lucky Young isn’t 100%. They still might lose though.
      My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
      You Mad Bro?
      Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Congratulations to the Bucks for not letting Trae Young get to the finals.

Next job, stop Chris Paul from winning a championship. Have to wonder though, how salty will Harden be if Paul wins a championship with the Suns and he doesn’t win one with Durant and Irving? I don’t want to see any of them win a championship. In the case for two of them it’s another championship.
        You Mad Bro?
        Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Lets Go Suns!!!

Comment

• When I think back on my high school days and of all the people I’ve hopped with whether on the team or through random pickup games, if you would’ve told me Devin Booker would be the one to make it to the NBA finals I would’ve laughed. That’s not to say he wasn’t good, but man there were some incredible talents that unfortunately couldn’t get their life straight.

Man I had high hopes for Isaiah Canaan. Funny how they just missed each other in high school and ended up on the same team for a bit.

Comment

• The Suns are a very good team. Beating The Bucks with Giannis was important, though it was only game one. Chris Paul was surprisingly good, but I'm a Booker guy.

Comment

• Bucks got nothin’ for the Suns. Maybe they win one home game. Sad...just sad.
                You Mad Bro?
                Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Milwaukee just doesn’t seem to have enough. Middleton and Holiday are closer to be a 3rd/4th option on a top team than 2 and 3. Just not enough consistency especially on the road. They’ll probably play better tonight but the team just needs more of a scoring punch, someone that really pairs well with Giannis. While Middleton/Holiday are good 3 point shooters, they’re still the most comfortable in the midrange and teams aren’t scared of Lopez or Connaughton beating them from 3 so they just walk up around the free throw line and take away what Holiday and Middleton like the most.

I am interested to see how they attack the offseason. Do they got for a good ball handler with a good 3 point shot to run a lot of 2 man game with Giannis? I think Nurkic would be a surprisingly good fit with them at center. The Suns match up so well because Ayton is so versatile and with Lopez’s post game declining as he has evolved to keep up with the game, he’s just not able to take advantage when he gets matched up with Crowder or Bridges. It’d be a lot harder to switch a smaller defender onto Nurkic and he does offer some 3 point versatility as well.

Comment

• Good job Bucks.

Beat Chris Paul one more time.

Do Not Let him Win a Championship!!!!
                    You Mad Bro?
                    Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Tonight is win or might as well stay home for the Bucks.

I don’t think there’s any way they win game 7.
                      You Mad Bro?
                      Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Originally posted by broncolee View Post
                        Tonight is win or might as well stay home for the Bucks.

This has really turned into a good series to watch. I am excited for tonights game. I expect the Bucks to get it done. There is a ton of pressure to make shots in an elimination game and I think the Suns just rely too much on shooters.

Comment

• Congratulations to the Bucks for not letting Chris Paul win a championship!!!
                          You Mad Bro?
                          Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• So glad Giannis won. Love watching him play.

Comment

• Originally posted by broncolee View Post
                              Tonight is win or might as well stay home for the Bucks.

The Bucks must have agreed with me.
                              You Mad Bro?
                              Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• What a legendary performance from the greek god. Wow.

Comment

Working...
                                X