Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I am happy for Giannis. He did everything imaginable to win this thing.

    I will not "asterisk" this championship (as if I could), but it was a bad year for star players. James/Davis, Leonard, Harden/Irving and so on, even Trae Young in those last key games. You prefer the best be involved, but that's sports. So yes, I wish injuries were not a factor, but they usually are. Just seemed like covid and injuries played too big a role.

    But someone has to win, so it might as well have been The Bucks.

    Comment


    • Looking forward to the draft on Thursday, and then Free Agency beginning August 2nd!

      Even though Ujiri does not have a new contract with The Raptors, he is clearly running the offseason show, so it appears he is staying. I want what he wants....for the organization to open up the vault for players!!

      Comment


      • Twitter awash with rumours that the Lakers are making a trade for Russ

        Comment


        • Originally posted by GMTD View Post
          Twitter awash with rumours that the Lakers are making a trade for Russ
          Should be fun tonight!!!

          Love trades!

          Woj says that deal could happen tonight!
          Last edited by CanDB; 07-29-2021, 04:35 PM.

          Comment


          • https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...-year-contract

            Melo trying to get a ring.
            My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
            You Mad Bro?
            Don’t Be A Mean Girl

            Comment


            • Originally posted by broncolee View Post
              I don’t blame him. He’s always gotten a little sharper criticism than I think he deserves and most Nuggets fans took that departure harder than I feel they should have. I forgave him long ago. In fact I was never really mad at him to begin with. Just sad he left. But he did it for his wife even though it didn’t work out for his career.

              But he gets harsh criticism for his lack of defense as if he’s the only star who’s ever been that bad. He also staved off the team up thing longer than a majority of today’s stars. I don’t really want the Lakers or Lebron to get another ring but I’d be happy for Melo to get one before he retires. Just glad it won’t be in Portland.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post

                I don’t blame him. He’s always gotten a little sharper criticism than I think he deserves and most Nuggets fans took that departure harder than I feel they should have. I forgave him long ago. In fact I was never really mad at him to begin with. Just sad he left. But he did it for his wife even though it didn’t work out for his career.

                But he gets harsh criticism for his lack of defense as if he’s the only star who’s ever been that bad. He also staved off the team up thing longer than a majority of today’s stars. I don’t really want the Lakers or Lebron to get another ring but I’d be happy for Melo to get one before he retires. Just glad it won’t be in Portland.
                The Nuggets should have dared him to walk away from the money.

                I want the Lakers to win a championship but I don’t want LeBron to win a championship. If only they would trade him away...

                I wish Melo the best. I just wish it didn’t include LeBron James.
                My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                You Mad Bro?
                Don’t Be A Mean Girl

                Comment


                • My image of The Lakers...



                  But don't let age fool you, They got game!!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by broncolee View Post

                    The Nuggets should have dared him to walk away from the money.

                    I want the Lakers to win a championship but I don’t want LeBron to win a championship. If only they would trade him away...

                    I wish Melo the best. I just wish it didn’t include LeBron James.
                    Same thought process I’m under.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                      My image of The Lakers...



                      But don't let age fool you, They got game!!
                      Hey all they gotta do is stay healthy and they can easily win the title. Lebron is all upset people are questioning the ability to endure this season and stay healthy. But it’s not like we didn’t just watch a season with AD struggling big time in that department.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post

                        Hey all they gotta do is stay healthy and they can easily win the title. Lebron is all upset people are questioning the ability to endure this season and stay healthy. But it’s not like we didn’t just watch a season with AD struggling big time in that department.
                        Oh yeah, when I think "over the hill", I also think of The Nets trio....clearly these guys are capable of winning together. And not that old. Believe me, I know old!

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X