Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Source w/knowledge of Blazers' thinking says team has informed Greg Oden's camp that Oden is being waived for needed roster room after deals

    Marc Stein
    2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

    sigpic

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
      Source w/knowledge of Blazers' thinking says team has informed Greg Oden's camp that Oden is being waived for needed roster room after deals

      Marc Stein
      I feel so bad for him....
      sigpic

      Comment


      • Originally posted by The Experience View Post
        I feel so bad for him....
        I feel terrible for Oden.


        But from a Nuggets stand point, we dodged a huge bullet there. Portland has had such bad luck. Feel bad for their fans, and Roy and Oden.
        2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

        sigpic

        Comment


        • Knicks playing insane D right now, especially Melo. Woodson for permanent Head Coach!

          Comment


          • Melo plays limited minutes (22) and the Knicks win.

            Hmmmmmmmmmm

            Comment


            • Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post
              Melo plays limited minutes (22) and the Knicks win.

              Hmmmmmmmmmm
              Knicks blew the pacers out last night, so I'm pretty sure he sat out the whole 4th (I think the same happened in the Blazers game). Nothing to read into, just getting the extra rest in a blowout.

              Comment


              • Derek Fisher whines after being traded again, gets bought out. Guy should not represent the players at all.

                smh

                Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
                Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
                Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

                Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
                Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
                I still miss you Jake Plummer!



                sigpic

                Comment


                • Sucked in Blake. Love the fans cheering. Some say classless. I disagree.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post
                    Blake should have gotten up and gone after that dude. CP3 though. It's always the little guys that bark the loudest.

                    Comment


                    • Blake's a tool and got his clock cleaned.

                      Maybe he'll realize how disliked he is.
                      2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • Whoever plays Memphis in the 1st round is going to have a tough series, very underrated team.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                          Whoever plays Memphis in the 1st round is going to have a tough series, very underrated team.
                          Yes they are very good even though they were on 3 game losing streak before last nights win. I wouldn't like face them in 1st round...
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Chillez View Post
                            Yes they are very good even though they were on 3 game losing streak before last nights win. I wouldn't like face them in 1st round...
                            They've been without ZBo for awhile, him and Gasol is a tough frontcourt, as well as Rudy. And Tony Allen is one of the best defensive G's in the entire NBA, he gave Kobe fits yesterday.

                            They gave OKC all they could handle last year, and that was without Rudy.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                              They've been without ZBo for awhile, him and Gasol is a tough frontcourt, as well as Rudy. And Tony Allen is one of the best defensive G's in the entire NBA, he gave Kobe fits yesterday.

                              They gave OKC all they could handle last year, and that was without Rudy.
                              Yes but ZBO been back last 3-4 games but I kinda understand it getting back into game shape. Takes some time. With Memphis who knows what team will show up it will be interesting come playoff time.
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • I just wanted to post this here because it made me laugh....I was playing NCAA football 12 yesterday and it kept repeating on the news loop that Lebron James would play in the game they were mentioning but he has an injured ring finger....

                                I kept thinking "why does Lebron James need a ring finger?"
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X