Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    I just wanted to post this here because it made me laugh....I was playing NCAA football 12 yesterday and it kept repeating on the news loop that Lebron James would play in the game they were mentioning but he has an injured ring finger....

    I kept thinking "why does Lebron James need a ring finger?"
    Being married would be my guess. The guy wont be winning a championship ring anytime soon.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • Rondo putting on a clinic today, amazing how good he is.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Chillez View Post
        Being married would be my guess. The guy wont be winning a championship ring anytime soon.
        He'll get one eventually, maybe not 5, 6, 7, but he'll win one.

        Comment


        • The Heat better hope they dont play the Cletics in the first round

          Comment


          • Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
            He'll get one eventually, maybe not 5, 6, 7, but he'll win one.
            I think so too, was just giving him a hard time.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Chillez View Post
              I think so too, was just giving him a hard time.
              No worries, i hope he doesn't get one, but eventually he will.

              Comment


              • Carmello Anthony with a beast of a game. Two really long 3 pointers to take it to over time and then the game winning 3 also. One of the better indivdual performances of any player this season.

                Comment


                • Ill say it again the Heat dont want to see the Celtics in the playoffs

                  Comment


                  • Goooooo celtics!!!!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by nic.zeman24 View Post
                      Ill say it again the Heat or Bulls dont want to see the Celtics in the playoffs
                      FTFY.

                      Been saying this for awhile, neither of them want any part of this Boston squad in a 7-game series.

                      KG had an amazing game, and Rondo just continues to dominate, LeBron is a beast, but he can only do so much, and Bradley is such a great defender, he's given Wade fits.

                      Comment


                      • Everyone else is just playing for 2nd place. The Thunder are so much better than every team out there it's laughable. The team tied with them in 1st is SA and I think the Thunder would sweep them, or maybe win in 7 if the Spurs to off one game. I think the Bulls win the east fairly easy if Rose is 100%. Although right now that looks unlikely, he can't stay on the court. After them I think it's Miami or Boston but I wish the Sixers would start playing good ball again, it would at least make things interesting.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by InElwayWeTrust View Post
                          Everyone else is just playing for 2nd place. The Thunder are so much better than every team out there it's laughable. The team tied with them in 1st is SA and I think the Thunder would sweep them, or maybe win in 7 if the Spurs to off one game. I think the Bulls win the east fairly easy if Rose is 100%. Although right now that looks unlikely, he can't stay on the court. After them I think it's Miami or Boston but I wish the Sixers would start playing good ball again, it would at least make things interesting.
                          Wouldn't say that, if everyone is healthy, i think it will be any of OKC, Spurs, Miami, Chicago to win it all.

                          With Memphis, Boston, and MAYBE the Lakers who could make a run.

                          I highly doubt OKC would sweep SA, depends who has HCA.

                          OKC is really good though.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                            FTFY.

                            Been saying this for awhile, neither of them want any part of this Boston squad in a 7-game series.

                            KG had an amazing game, and Rondo just continues to dominate, LeBron is a beast, but he can only do so much, and Bradley is such a great defender, he's given Wade fits.
                            Cue some footage?...I gots footage.



                            If the Thunder can get past the Spurs, I think they can handle Miami and Chicago. The thing is though, if Westbrook and Harden are off or shooting a low percentage, they're in trouble (especially against a great defensive team like Chicago). Ebaka and Perkins may be great interior defenders, but they don't return the favor on offense.

                            Comment


                            • Watching this game tonight I still don't think my bulls have what it takes to get by the heat in playoff format. We still don't have that scoring threat outside Rose. Rose needs to get healthy soon or else they will be in trouble. The team needs a shakeup in my opinion. Get more offensive fire power unfortunately I think Noah or Deng would be dealt but I wouldn't mind dunping Boozer off somewhere.
                              :go:

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Broncoyearound View Post
                                Watching this game tonight I still don't think my bulls have what it takes to get by the heat in playoff format. We still don't have that scoring threat outside Rose. Rose needs to get healthy soon or else they will be in trouble. The team needs a shakeup in my opinion. Get more offensive fire power unfortunately I think Noah or Deng would be dealt but I wouldn't mind dunping Boozer off somewhere.
                                They do, Bulls are playing bad, especially Rose, i doubt he goes 1-11 through the first 3 quarters.

                                It would be an interesting series if the teams met again.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X