Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Freddie Black View Post
    Carmelo Anthony notched his second career triple double tonight on 13 of 24 shoooting.


    hi haters
    2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

    sigpic

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Freddie Black View Post
      Carmelo Anthony notched his second career triple double tonight on 13 of 24 shoooting.


      hi haters
      Carmelo has become irrelevent after he left Denver

      Knicks were on fire all night and the Celtics still came back to make it close late.

      Unless you figure you'll shoot that % of 3's all year you should be nervous.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Freddie Black View Post
        Carmelo Anthony notched his second career triple double tonight on 13 of 24 shoooting.


        hi haters
        6 foot 8, 230 lbs, and has been in the league for 8 years. He only has 2 triple doubles

        Rondo has what 3 this year?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Yakka27 View Post
          6 foot 8, 230 lbs, and has been in the league for 8 years. He only has 2 triple doubles

          Rondo has what 3 this year?
          ^^^^^
          This! Rondo is becoming top 3 pg in league if not the best. I thought it was downright disrespectful when his name was brought up in trade rumors. That guy been balling all year a complete PG reminds me of a young Jason Kidd. A PG that can pass shoot and rebound. <---this from a Bulls fan
          Last edited by Broncoyearound; 04-18-2012, 06:40 PM. Reason: didn't mention my team.
          :go:

          Comment


          • This is pretty great

            sigpic

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Broncoyearound View Post
              ^^^^^
              This! Rondo is becoming top 3 pg in league if not the best. I thought it was downright disrespectful when his name was brought up in trade rumors. That guy been balling all year a complete PG reminds me of a young Jason Kidd. A PG that can pass shoot and rebound. <---this from a Bulls fan
              Completely agree. Every time the Cetics are on TV, I watch just to see Rondo play. This guy doesn't even have a consistent jumper beyond ten feet or so, but he changes the outcome of the game. I like players that understand the entirety game, and all of the things they can do to make a positive impact.

              One thing Kidd had that Rondo doesn't, is a post game. He was like Mark Jackson in that they would actually create a mismatch and run plays through those guys in the post. Then again, I don't think there's a point guard in the NBA that does that these days. The art of the post game is dead. Kidd developed his J later on, and I think Rondo will too. But he really doesn't have to right now. Not in my mind.

              Comment


              • 2-2 heat vs bulls

                Sad to see the bulls go down tonight but kind of expected it. I just don't know if they will put it together to be competitive in the post season. Guys play harder and Rose will be feeling the effects of sitting out for so long.

                Heat played really well though tonight. Dominated the boards and James played out of his mind. Oh well shake this loss and come back stronger for the next game.
                :go:

                Comment


                • 2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • What a punk move by Artest.

                    He should be banned from the NBA, what a POS.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                      What a punk move by Artest.

                      He should be banned from the NBA, what a POS.
                      For an elbow?


                      No.


                      Only reason you say that is your love for Harden.


                      Banned for the league? Lmao. C'mon now.


                      He'll be suspended. Rightfully so.
                      2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • Something funny about seeing homeboy toss that elbow with 'world peace' on the back of his jersey

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Remedy View Post
                          Something funny seeing homeboy toss that elbow with 'world peace' on the back of his jersey
                          Who are you? Albert Breer?
                          2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
                            Who are you? Albert Breer?
                            hmmm? what?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
                              For an elbow?


                              No.


                              Only reason you say that is your love for Harden.


                              Banned for the league? Lmao. C'mon now.


                              He'll be suspended. Rightfully so.
                              Ok, suspended from the NBA, too much.

                              All of the playoffs or the first 2 rounds, sure.

                              Still a punk move.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                                Ok, suspended from the NBA, too much.

                                All of the playoffs or the first 2 rounds, sure.

                                Still a punk move.
                                Eh. Don't think it will be that drastic. People throw elbows all the time, just this time, ron ron connected perfectly.


                                But he does play for the Lakers....and the NBA loves the Lakers....and he's a key piece to their team.


                                I'm guessing 5 games. But yes, Ron is a punk, nothing new. Would've loved to see a ron ron vs ibaka fight. But.....my money is def on ron ron in that one.
                                2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X