NBA Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shawinkerpoppin View Post
    didn't that guy throw a cup or chair or something at him? Thats like poking a bear. Just not smart.
    I know. Some People act like he wasnt provoked

Comment

• I hope the suns win today. I want to see nash in the playoffs one more time

Comment

• Yeah he was provoked. People feel like there is an invisible barrier between them and the players on the court or field at sporting events and they can say or do what they like. They do or say things they would never say to a person face to face. Then they feel tough doing it until they get beat down like they were asking for. Artest was stupid for doing it but the fans were NOT innocent. They got what they were asking for.

Comment

• But on fights in the NBA more often then not the guy is just acting tough because people are standing in front of him. After the elbow Ibaka had no intention of fighting Artest. Artest squared up though with no one in front of him. And a sort of recent one is Larry Sanders.

Look at the video. If he really wanted to fight someone at 0.22-0.23 he had an open look at the player and stopped so people could get in front of him.

Comment

• C'mon Suns!!
            2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

• Good grief the Jazz just refuse to win this game.....
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Yakka27 View Post
                Who's got a better fade away? Kobe or LeBron's hairline?
                Lebron name doesn't deserve be in same sentence as KB.
                sigpic

Comment

• Wow what a way to start out our playoff run if your a bulls fan. With Rose having injury after injury this season I guess this was just waiting to happen. Tough break for him and the team man I hope he gets a speedy recovery. I still think we get by the sixers in first round but after that I don't know if we will have steam then.

Another bad thing is having a torn ACL at this stage. Rose will miss significant time even going into next season. Bulls are faced with serious buisness decisions going forward.
                  :go:

Comment

• The Knicks played well

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncoyearound View Post
                      Wow what a way to start out our playoff run if your a bulls fan. With Rose having injury after injury this season I guess this was just waiting to happen. Tough break for him and the team man I hope he gets a speedy recovery. I still think we get by the sixers in first round but after that I don't know if we will have steam then.

Another bad thing is having a torn ACL at this stage. Rose will miss significant time even going into next season. Bulls are faced with serious buisness decisions going forward.
                      I didn't expect Rose to be 100 for the Heat, but then again, I didn't think the Bulls even needed him to beat the Sixers. That's the advantage of having the 1 seed, you can rest the one player that you need to win the conference.

Tough break. I hope he makes a full recovery.

Comment

• uggh I don't know why so hard for me post youtube videos here.
                        Last edited by Chillez; 04-28-2012, 06:07 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Not like it matters, but Miami had a 28-5 FT disparity early on, that is insane, hard to win 5 on 8.

Unless Melo goes superman, they are done, probably are anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                            Not like it matters, but Miami had a 28-5 FT disparity early on, that is insane, hard to win 5 on 8.

Unless Melo goes superman, they are done, probably are anyway.
                            I agree the Knicks game was 5 on 8 the whole time, but the Knicks didnt show up to play anyway, so I'm not even that mad. Shumpert tore his ACL which is the worst news, so they have no shot anymore.

Comment

• The game was 29-30 before the refs took over and made 4 atrocious calls in 2 minutes to swing momentum in their favor and spur that 20-2 run.

Doesn't excuse their lack of fight for the rest of the game but I can kind of understand their reluctance to be aggressive when they couldn't even breathe in the direction of Queen James without getting whistled. There were also a handful of times Melo attacked the basket and came away with his headband an inch or two lower than where it was prior to the drive.

Losing Shump is rough but not just for this series; early word is he'll be out 6-8 months which would put his return on track for around late December, about two months into next season. As for right now, this means Landry will probably get put on Wade and will get roasted for the next 3 games.

This probably also means Toney Douglas gets minutes. Shoot me now.

Comment

• You can't blame a 30 point loss on the refs.

Comment

Working...
                                X