Ring of Famer
    • Sep 2009

Lakers wont do much this year.

Comment

• ERoyal248
      All-Pro
      • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
      No kidding. Funny how just last week all the "experts" were saying how Bynum was as good as Dwight. How's that looking now?

Like I said the first time .. 6th seed at best.
      LOL, Shaq said Bynum is better then Dwight, funny stuff.

As for 6th seed, you may be right, aside from Kobe, and to an extent Bynum, that team isn't that good.

Wouldn't be surprised if Kobe demanded a trade.

Comment

• johnlimburg
        Ring of Famer
        • Sep 2009

I don't care if the Nuggets lose tomorrow to the Knicks but LOL at them being 6-9.

Comment

• Chillez
          Football Immortal
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
          Lakers are terrible.
          I would not go that far at best they can get 3rd or 4th seed in the west. If and that's big IF they can get Dwight Howard or Derron Williams they become instant title contenders again. Kobe been MVP of NBA so far this season won't suprise me if wins it this year or scoring title.
          sigpic

Comment

• Chillez
            Football Immortal
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post
            I don't care if the Nuggets lose tomorrow to the Knicks but LOL at them being 6-9.
            Most overrated and over hyped team coming into this season. I wounder if Melo misses Denver now.
            sigpic

Comment

• johnlimburg
              Ring of Famer
              • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Chillez View Post
              Most overrated and over hyped team coming into this season. I wounder if Melo misses Denver now.
              I was thinking about it earlier. If the Knicks don't get any better wouldn't it be funny in a couple of years if he still hasn't got out of the first round except for one year. I would love that.

Comment

• Chillez
                Football Immortal
                • Sep 2008

I was thinking about it earlier. If the Knicks don't get any better wouldn't it be funny in a couple of years if he still hasn't got out of the first round except for one year. I would love that.
                Like old saying goes teams win championships not individuals and me "type" superstars.
                sigpic

Comment

• ERoyal248
                  All-Pro
                  • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Chillez View Post
                  I would not go that far at best they can get 3rd or 4th seed in the west. If and that's big IF they can get Dwight Howard or Derron Williams they become instant title contenders again. Kobe been MVP of NBA so far this season won't suprise me if wins it this year or scoring title.
                  They don't got the trade chips for either, and after that game, i'm not sure if Dwight would want to go to LA.

Kobe is a beast, but he can't do it alone.

Comment

• HUMCALC
                    Football Immortal
                    • Jan 2011

I don't know if I'm in the right forum or not, but what NBA PROSPECTS are looking good?
                    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• johnlimburg
                      Ring of Famer
                      • Sep 2009

Knicks 6-10
                      Nuggets 12-5

PS: I really like the Knicks tv guys. Very good analysis and very objective. Very critical of Melo's game. They are no Utah Jazz tv guys. Them fools are laughable

Comment

• red19
                        Banned User
                        • Sep 2006

Knicks 6-10
                        Nuggets 12-5

PS: I really like the Knicks tv guys. Very good analysis and very objective. Very critical of Melo's game. They are no Utah Jazz tv guys. Them fools are laughable
                        Bolerjack and Harpring are a couple of JAs, a far cry from the good days of Hot Rod. I love the Jazz but even I cant stomach those two for much more than a qtr or 2.

Ron Boone and Hot Rod were great to listen to.....Ron Boone and Bolerjack or Harpring are tough to deal with.
                        Last edited by red19; 01-21-2012, 09:47 PM.

Comment

• johnlimburg
                          Ring of Famer
                          • Sep 2009

Originally posted by red 19 View Post
                          Bolerjack and Harpring are a couple of JAs, a far cry from the good days of Hot Rod. I love the Jazz but even I cant stomach those two for much more than a qtr or 2.
                          Yeah they are the worst I have heard and I listen to almost every away games broadcast.

Comment

• Amari24
                            Starter
                            • Jan 2010

Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                            I don't know if I'm in the right forum or not, but what NBA PROSPECTS are looking good?
                            I like Jeremy Lamb from UConn. I've watched him play a lot and he reminds me of Rudy Gay. He won't give you all of the flashy dunks, but he can shoot and is great in transition.

Comment

• nic.zeman24
                              Bench Warmer
                              • Jan 2011

He is lucky he is in the East or else he wouldnt even make it to the first round

Comment

• bears6385
                                Bench Warmer
                                • Jul 2007

In the East it's Bulls/Heat. The Heat has the big three, while the Bulls are just a complete team. Even without Rose, Noah, Gibson the Bulls continue to roll.

Comment

Working...
                                X