Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Lakers wont do much this year.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
      No kidding. Funny how just last week all the "experts" were saying how Bynum was as good as Dwight. How's that looking now?

      Like I said the first time .. 6th seed at best.
      LOL, Shaq said Bynum is better then Dwight, funny stuff.

      As for 6th seed, you may be right, aside from Kobe, and to an extent Bynum, that team isn't that good.

      Wouldn't be surprised if Kobe demanded a trade.

      Comment


      • #33
        I don't care if the Nuggets lose tomorrow to the Knicks but LOL at them being 6-9.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
          Lakers are terrible.
          I would not go that far at best they can get 3rd or 4th seed in the west. If and that's big IF they can get Dwight Howard or Derron Williams they become instant title contenders again. Kobe been MVP of NBA so far this season won't suprise me if wins it this year or scoring title.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post
            I don't care if the Nuggets lose tomorrow to the Knicks but LOL at them being 6-9.
            Most overrated and over hyped team coming into this season. I wounder if Melo misses Denver now.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Chillez View Post
              Most overrated and over hyped team coming into this season. I wounder if Melo misses Denver now.
              I was thinking about it earlier. If the Knicks don't get any better wouldn't it be funny in a couple of years if he still hasn't got out of the first round except for one year. I would love that.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post
                I was thinking about it earlier. If the Knicks don't get any better wouldn't it be funny in a couple of years if he still hasn't got out of the first round except for one year. I would love that.
                Like old saying goes teams win championships not individuals and me "type" superstars.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Chillez View Post
                  I would not go that far at best they can get 3rd or 4th seed in the west. If and that's big IF they can get Dwight Howard or Derron Williams they become instant title contenders again. Kobe been MVP of NBA so far this season won't suprise me if wins it this year or scoring title.
                  They don't got the trade chips for either, and after that game, i'm not sure if Dwight would want to go to LA.

                  Kobe is a beast, but he can't do it alone.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    I don't know if I'm in the right forum or not, but what NBA PROSPECTS are looking good?
                    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                    Comment


                    • #40


                      Knicks 6-10
                      Nuggets 12-5

                      PS: I really like the Knicks tv guys. Very good analysis and very objective. Very critical of Melo's game. They are no Utah Jazz tv guys. Them fools are laughable

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post


                        Knicks 6-10
                        Nuggets 12-5

                        PS: I really like the Knicks tv guys. Very good analysis and very objective. Very critical of Melo's game. They are no Utah Jazz tv guys. Them fools are laughable
                        Bolerjack and Harpring are a couple of JAs, a far cry from the good days of Hot Rod. I love the Jazz but even I cant stomach those two for much more than a qtr or 2.

                        Ron Boone and Hot Rod were great to listen to.....Ron Boone and Bolerjack or Harpring are tough to deal with.
                        Last edited by red19; 01-21-2012, 10:47 PM.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by red 19 View Post
                          Bolerjack and Harpring are a couple of JAs, a far cry from the good days of Hot Rod. I love the Jazz but even I cant stomach those two for much more than a qtr or 2.
                          Yeah they are the worst I have heard and I listen to almost every away games broadcast.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                            I don't know if I'm in the right forum or not, but what NBA PROSPECTS are looking good?
                            I like Jeremy Lamb from UConn. I've watched him play a lot and he reminds me of Rudy Gay. He won't give you all of the flashy dunks, but he can shoot and is great in transition.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post
                              I was thinking about it earlier. If the Knicks don't get any better wouldn't it be funny in a couple of years if he still hasn't got out of the first round except for one year. I would love that.
                              He is lucky he is in the East or else he wouldnt even make it to the first round

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                In the East it's Bulls/Heat. The Heat has the big three, while the Bulls are just a complete team. Even without Rose, Noah, Gibson the Bulls continue to roll.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X