Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
    I'm pulling for either LAC/CLE or LAC/CHI
    Do you think the Clippers will get past the Spurs?

Comment

• Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
      Do you think the Clippers will get past the Spurs?
      I'm praying with every fiber of my body that they do
      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
        I'm praying with every fiber of my body that they do

Yeah, I think the Clippers are done for. They just got a bad first round match up.

Comment

Yeah, I think the Clippers are done for. They just got a bad first round match up.
          Yeah, I know
          "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Kind of surprised with Atlanta, and Chicago getting beat. Hopefully the Cavaliers will handle business today against a scrappy Celtics team.

GO CAVS!!!!

Comment

• Kevin Love out for the game with a shoulder injury, didn't look good. If he ends up missing an extended period of time that will be devastating to the Cavs.

Comment

Kevin Love out for the game with a shoulder injury, didn't look good. If he ends up missing an extended period of time that will be devastating to the Cavs.
                Looked nasty - separated shoulder maybe.

Anyway, can someone tell me how it makes sense for the lower seed to get 3 games in a row at home while the higher seed only gets 2? Makes zero sense to me.
                Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post

Anyway, can someone tell me how it makes sense for the lower seed to get 3 games in a row at home while the higher seed only gets 2? Makes zero sense to me.
                  they play 7 so the higher seed gets 4 games at home it is probably to help with travel having it be 2-3-2 instead of 2-2-1-1-1

Adopted Broncos:
                  (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                  (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                  (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                  Adopted posters:
                  Everyone

Comment

• This game is more like a street fight! Players getting hurt, getting ejected. The Cavs are gonna be hurting for the Bulls series...

Comment

They've been doing 2-2-1-1-1. First two in Cleveland, two in Boston, and then 1-1-1.

Comment

They've been doing 2-2-1-1-1. First two in Cleveland, two in Boston, and then 1-1-1.
                        Thanks, I didn't realize they changed the format even though I watch all the CLE/BOS games. I don't know where the hell my head was. Yikes!
                        Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Thanks, I didn't realize they changed the format even though I watch all the CLE/BOS games. I don't know where the hell my head was. Yikes!
                          Do you have a favorite NBA team? Do you root for Boston teams besides football?

Comment

• Kendrick Perkins' Wikipedia page update:

Love out for at least two weeks. This is why I don't like the Celtics. Their culture is football on the basketball court. That's fine, but don't sit there and lie about it after the game. Arms getting "locked up" does not involve grabbing a dude's arm and pulling on it with enough force to dislocate the shoulder. Sorry, not a basketball play. To say otherwise is ridiculous IMO.

He wasn't trying to hurt Love, and it's actually hard to blame Olynyk, honestly. This is what the Celtics do. That's why JR knocked that dude out in the second half. How many times can you let a guy run up and blast you on a rebound before you retaliate? It gets old after four games.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
                              Kendrick Perkins' Wikipedia page update:

Love out for at least two weeks. This is why I don't like the Celtics. Their culture is football on the basketball court. That's fine, but don't sit there and lie about it after the game. Arms getting "locked up" does not involve grabbing a dude's arm and pulling on it with enough force to dislocate the shoulder. Sorry, not a basketball play. To say otherwise is ridiculous IMO.

He wasn't trying to hurt Love, and it's actually hard to blame Olynyk, honestly. This is what the Celtics do. That's why JR knocked that dude out in the second half. How many times can you let a guy run up and blast you on a rebound before you retaliate? It gets old after four games.
                              If Love, and JR are both out for awhile I'll be pretty bummed out man. I think we have a serious shot at the title with them. Without them we'd be lucky to get past the Bulls.

Comment

If Love, and JR are both out for awhile I'll be pretty bummed out man. I think we have a serious shot at the title with them. Without them we'd be lucky to get past the Bulls.
                                I agree....unfortunately. It's gunna be hard for Kyrie and LeBron to do damage in the paint w/o Love's ability to drag one of those bigs out of the paint.

Comment

Working...
                                X